Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women have it easy - it's always like this?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi-from another thread said:
I'll be 39 on Monday. I was the best man for my best friend's wedding last October - he's 38, his wife 25, this is his first marriage.

I was at the gym this morning at 5:30 am by 6:30am I'm in the shower room and thinking "I'm gonna be 39 in 3 days." Then I look around at all these pudgy, overweight guys younger than me who can only beat off to images of women like the one I've been banging for 11 years now, and I think "39? Meh, whatever, it could be worse,.."
Well, from the current trend of "does it sucks to be a mature men regarding women" threads on SoSuave I thought BUMPing this thread would be nice, as it has some pretty good perspectives about that.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Women have it easy - it's always like this?
You know what else has it easy? Toilet paper. It doesn't have to do anything to get ass.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
You know what else has it easy? Toilet paper. It doesn't have to do anything to get ass.
Sadly, after toilet paper scores, it always gets NEXTed. :(

:crackup:

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Thread!!!
A little while back I posted a thread about why men hate older women on the mature forum. I learned that a womans value is not only looks based BUT youth based as well.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself using this quote for more and more situations these days. I love every word of it and it's so true and it applies to so many different things, including this thread:

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
Take that how you want it, but to point your finger and say that someone (girl or not) has it so much easier than you is a cop out. It's what cowards do, and I know you all are better than that.

Life can be tough sometimes. The drive to succeed to become something better is not an easy thing to accomplish. It sounds good, it FEELS good, but at the end of the day it takes a lot of strength to get knocked down and rise back to your feet and go back for more. I applaud you for wanting to imporve yourself, I really do.

But you gotta stop pointing your fingers and blaming the world. Blaming women.

But women have it so easy!

Bullsh*t!

Who cares?

All that matters is the hand that you've been dealt, no matter how bad, and how you play it.

Some people are dealt an extremely good hand and it seems like things are handed to them and they are constantly winning with no effort. Give me the man who takes his crappy hand and wins the game, and I'll give you a man who appreciates life for what it is.

Be that man, and forget about how good or bad you got it.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
Yes it does change, and when it does you'll thank the gods that you were born as a male. I'm only 25, but I've definitely already seen the transformation taking place all around me.

Rollo's explanation of declining sexual marketability in women nails it. All the women who don't take care of themselves, and have had life on easy street without working for it, lose that advantage quickly when they get into their mid-20s and beyond. Need proof of this? Check out online personal profiles of women in the different age ranges and watch what happens to most women between 25 and 30. It's gross!

Keep on the path of self-improvement and don't let these b!tchy young slvts bother you. Most of them don't have any idea what's about to happen to them if they don't clean up their act. Namely - faded looks, rejection by the true quality men, having to marry a pvssified man if she has any chance of getting a provider, and never again getting the attention she once bathed in. You on the other hand, will age like a fine wine.
I think u said it right man. These chicks dont feel the urge for self improvement that we do, cuz they have everything handed to them (aka guys) since they were in high school. But by their mid 20's their metabolisms start slwoing down (as most of ours do), we cant eat and drink what we used to without consequences. Working out is a must. Alot of these girls are so high on the fact their modern woman, they think we should love them being fat. I dunno why this is but i rarely see women that care about self improvement like men do. I try to read a variety of books and im always eafer to learn stuff, and woman always seem to think this is stupid. But by the time their 30-35 and their looks are fading theyre gonna crash and burn, and wish that they had developed their minds and personalities more.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
DJBR, not to worry, it comes back around at about age 30. This is one of the primary reasons I try like hell to make guys in their early 20's see the process and the phases. As women age their sexual marketability decreases while a man's (assuming he's adequetely and persistently improved himself) will increase - and herein lies the danger. That danger is selling yourself short because you've been deprived for so long that a mediocre woman who's had her cake and is ready now to eat it too by cashing her chips in with the 'good prospects' guy, becomes someone you'll settle for. From 28 to 35 is a man's time to be the one who's got it easy, it comes around, and at this stage it's important to keep this in mind and not allow yourself to be shamed into thinking you're a bad person for wanting to enjoy yourself. No one laid this shame on the 22 y.o. girl when the world was her oyster. Always think of prospective LTR women in this perspective when you do reach 28-35.

Yes but at the same time, I myself do not want to just wait around for the future and say, "oh, it'll be easier when I'm 30." I want to improve and become great NOW at the age of 19. If it indeed does so happen to become easier at 30, then so be it. But that doesnt matter, for that's in the future.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel it is important for us guys not to fall into the trap misogyny (hatred of women). I know look through our own eyes and seem to think how "great" they have it, but it is very hard, almost impossible, for one to put himself in someone elses shoes.

That is why a lot of women are **tches to us guys. They don't realize the pain and uncomfort we go through to try and conversate with them. The unfairness regarding mate selection is extremely frustrating, but don't worry, like you all mentioned, if you keep on improving yourself you will become ridiculously powerful and attractive. I know some girls have become quite picky, rude, and disrespectful of men, but I personally always blame myself when something goes wrong during one of my approaches. I always look and see what I could have done better, for this makes you correct your mistakes and become better the next time.

After being rejected, it's not really beneficial to say, "oh, it was just the girl being a **tch." As unfair as this might sound, this improves you exponentially! :rockon:

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Socialreject said:
You're viewing this from a mans perspective. You're projecting the things you value and would want onto women and then rating how easy it is for them... which is VERY easy.

The problem is... women don't want the same things we do. Sure on a lot of levels they want "more or less" the same. When it comes to the mating game, they are pure hypergamists. They want a man who is BETTER than they are. Someone who is more accomplished, more knowledgeable. Someone they can look up to. A leader...

When they are selecting guys and basically holding ALL the power in their mating rituals, they are not getting what they want. They are getting lesser men, men who are less than them!

You might say "yeah sure, but some of these guys are pretty hot while the women are only average looking". Yes true, but stuff like that is nothing but a short term "fix". It's an ego patch. The knowledge that they can get a guy who "looks" hot gives them a short term boost of confidence. Women live in a world where there is constant evaluation based on looks. It's only fair to assume that often they will rate men in the same way, and assume men go by the same principals, because men want the same things as they do...

But we don't...

That's why guys who have their act together can get women to do the most crazy things for them. It's what they always wanted. Even though it seems like they got LOADS of options, they really don't. They got as many options as any AFC out there... all they got over the AFC are short term fixes... kind of like when an AFC goes to a strip club to get a lap dance or pays some 2$ prostitute to suck his d!ck.

If you are that guy who has his sh!t together... you are the one with the options and most of the women you meet don't have sh!t, just a bunch of toys. Of course they aren't going to just tell you that, they will make it seem like they actually do have options. And through the average guys eyes, it does seem that way... but guess who's name they are going to be screaming out later... even though they barely know you.

The few women out there who have "real" options are just like you... looking for something better, something more, while keeping themselves entertained with toys. If you happen to find one... marry her.

You might think it's great to poke your dong into some HB you met 2 minutes ago but to a woman stuff like that doesn't mean sh!t if the guy can't push her buttons before putting his dong inside her... and the type of guys they are picking out of a 12 cub litter aren't the types that can push their buttons.
Really great post man

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have many things easier, but women also have less potential than men. For a male to complain about the situation is like a prince who hates education and discipline whining about how much better off the peasants and common people are. Some of the common kids do have things easier than the royal children, but the leaders of the world are the ones who have a chance to become great.

Masculinity rules the world. To whom much is given, much is expected. Your gender is your blessing and your curse; get used to it.

Reaction score
Women have it tougher than men in this world -- and always have!!! This statement needs no explanation - just look at thousands of years of history -- men always are in control of their AND the woman's destiny - we have the power!!!!

You think women have it easy today but what you really mean is "hors" have it easy!!! It is the modern day hormongering males who gave the power to the hor by loving and cherishing her and in the meantime losing his manhood and dignity!!! Actually, women are more disrespected today than anytime in the annals of human history, but men have become effeminates and thus are lower, in status, than the hor!!!!

Last edited:

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women between 18 and 25 have it easy. Unattractive ones do not. And even if a women is attractive, her window of opportunity is only a few years wide.

For men, you can attract young girls your entire life. So overall, men have it better.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you say women have it easier? Realistically women can't approach guys, they get judged solely on their looks, they have to go throough BS like pregnancy, periods etc, they have less chance of getting well paid jobs...the list goes on.

Saying women have it easier sounds like moaning to me.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brak86 said:
Yes but at the same time, I myself do not want to just wait around for the future and say, "oh, it'll be easier when I'm 30." I want to improve and become great NOW at the age of 19. If it indeed does so happen to become easier at 30, then so be it. But that doesnt matter, for that's in the future.
You are dead right when you say you have to improve yourself right now. The point is just NOT waiting. We have to realize that it's more wise to invest in yourself now than spent your youth chasing girls only to find out later that it is worthless, considering that you'll have amazing success and an amazing life if you put all that time on yourself NOW. (Isn't that the whole stuff POOK talks about?)

The older guys gave amazing replies on this thread, and that was their message. Make yourself better and take a piece if it comes along, but do NOT go chasing it like mad. Instead, put this time on yourself and your dreams and the older you get, the more desireable you'll be. Contrast that with the usual get-all-the-girls jerk who is a bum some years later and you'll see how right they are. (Rollo Tomassi made a thread telling a story about his friend named Mario which illustrates this situation very well. Do a search.)

I have a great example just at home! My brother is a NATURAL chick magnet. It's INSANE. Girls throw themselves at him and he does not know what to do! They BEG him to sex them. Yet, he is just a little bit younger than I am and is still out of college. He tries to study, but girls pressure so hard to get with him he does not have TIME to put his life back on track.

Another one: My cousin was a chick magnet also. All the girls I wanted in that old AFC way, he popped up and banged 'em all, and I just watched. Fast forward some years later to now, he has two children and is married (because she got pregnant of his children) to a woman 10 years older than him. Hmm... I've just watched that also.

Results are great if you know how to handle them. Danger lies on success. That's why you have to know EXACTLY what do you want.

When I OP'ed this almost 1 year ago, my propose was NOT to rant. I wanted to know what would happen some years later. This thread made it clear to me and I hope it makes to all of the young guys on this forum.

We have to make good decisions while we're young to have a great time when we get older, and this forum makes all this much easier, as we have some great older DJs here who are willing to give excellent advice with 0% bullsh1t. Let's enjoy that! :D

STR8UP said:
It's like the tables have been turned 180 degrees. Instead of ME being the one trying to jump through hoops and light my hat on fire to attract attention from women, it's the other way around. Before I always felt like I had to prove myself worthy in order to get with a chick. Now I have girls that aren't even old enough to DRINK offering me no-strings attached sex whenever I want it, buying me gifts, offering to do ANYTHING I want for me.... Talk about revenge!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while i was reading this thread, i thought so many of you had so many wonderful responses to how they see things.

rollo always gives great advise on the dime.he is so right when he describes how women in their early 20s never even think about how tough things will be in our late 20s or early 30s when it comes to dating.
Rollo Tomassi said:
. No one laid this shame on the 22 y.o. girl when the world was her oyster. Always think of prospective LTR women in this perspective when you do reach 28-35.
RedPill said:
Keep on the path of self-improvement and don't let these b!tchy young slvts bother you. Most of them don't have any idea what's about to happen to them if they don't clean up their act. Namely - faded looks, rejection by the true quality men, having to marry a pvssified man if she has any chance of getting a provider, and never again getting the attention she once bathed in. You on the other hand, will age like a fine wine.
red pill is on the money here.
STR8UP said:
At the age of 20 women hold the cards. Why? Because a woman's value is based upon YOUTH and BEAUTY. Not too many women get MORE beautiful as they age, and they certainly aren't getting any younger.

If you are a guy, consider yourself lucky. Bide your time for a few more years. As long as you continue to improve your social status, financial status, and maintain your appearance, it won't be long before YOU will be the one with the deck stacked in your favor. TRUST ME ON THIS.
this is great advise here
ElChoclo said:
Adversity builds character
WestCoaster said:
Women not only age poorly, sadly their attitudes REALLY go south after age 30, and REALLY go down the tubes after 35, like completely gone. By then the man-hating mantra is in full-swing after a few decades behind them of American brainwashing.
BuckwildNYC said:
Yes, women have it easy when it comes to getting sex. They have their choice of a hundred guys to sleep with. But they are sleeping with SOMEONE. Some guy along the way is getting that ass. SoSuave helps teach you how to be THAT guy. The world and women will NOT feel sorry for you if you are not getting any sex.

Like Mystery says, "Nature will unapologetically weed your genes out of existence if you don't take action and learn how to attract women now". Read that, read it again, and then read it again. Take charge of your life and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Nobody said life is fair.
Vypros said:
Take that how you want it, but to point your finger and say that someone (girl or not) has it so much easier than you is a cop out. It's what cowards do, and I know you all are better than that.
Life can be tough sometimes. The drive to succeed to become something better is not an easy thing to accomplish. It sounds good, it FEELS good, but at the end of the day it takes a lot of strength to get knocked down and rise back to your feet and go back for more. I applaud you for wanting to imporve yourself, I really do.
Last Man Standing said:
Women have it tougher than men in this world -- and always have!!! This statement needs no explanation - just look at thousands of years of history -- men always are in control of their AND the woman's destiny - we have the power!!!!
this is exactly how most women really feel and the ones that don't end up being the old, fat, big butt, alcoholic fluzey at the bars every other night still trying to land a man in their 40s. uneducated and still unaware that when she says "i cant find a good man" that is is clearly her own fault. unaware that if she had became a better person she wouldnt be looking for someone to make things all better for her.

if you follow all the advise that the guys gave you above , you will be doing good.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
How can you say women have it easier? Realistically women can't approach guys, they get judged solely on their looks, they have to go throough BS like pregnancy, periods etc, they have less chance of getting well paid jobs...the list goes on.

Saying women have it easier sounds like moaning to me.
Allright...

"Realistically women cant approach guys" - Women choose not to. as approaching is basically putting you on a lower level, as you give the other person the right to reject you, and women's frail egos cannot handle that. It is a choice women do.

"They get judged solely on their looks" - And we get judged solely on our social value. Everybody gets judged by something somehow, now saying women getting judged is a bad thing and failing to mention the high number of judgemental points imposed on men (money, looks, behavior, handling, posture, voice, brains, wits etc etc) is giving women what they want: no responsibility and a free ride to get whatever they want, whenever they want.

"they have to go throough BS like pregnancy, periods etc" - If these are so bad, why do many women trick their boyfriends into unwanted babies? This number is a high number. And nowadays there are pills, various methods of birth control etc to prevent them. and if it is so bad, why do women start nagging the husbands for more and more babies?

"they have less chance of getting well paid jobs..." - F**K NO! Check the net for some info before putting this kind of sentence. Women choose to work less hours, safer jobs and choose to get maternity leaves for months on jobs where her position is extremely valuable to the institution. Read: Brain surgeons on a year maternity leave. You get paid for what you provide. It is equal opportunity, but women want equal outcome. A doctor working 70 hours a week has the right to earn more than a doctor who work the prescribed 37.5.

"the list goes on." - No, it does not. Women are the one living as supported by men, women have the choices. If they make the wrong one, that aint my problem.

"Saying women have it easier sounds like moaning to me"

The usual, be a man, dont moan type of statement when a man states what he sees and what he sees incidentally points out the lies women have been telling men for centuries. Men work for women. That is the case. Occasionally women work for men, but for that they first guarantee a lifetime provider. (ideal case)

If anybody got disturbed by the last sentence, search the net for "female shaming tactics" and you will see what I mean.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
MEN HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL OF MEN TOO...

What do you think the peasant working 16 hours in a mine was doing? Drinking coffee? the soldiers who gave their lives so their women would not have sex with enemy soldiers that they did not choose as partners?

And if you look into a marriage, no matter what the man says, it is the woman who has the control, financially, emotionally and sexually. No wonder advertisements are meant for women. They control 80% of the wealth in the states.

And the lawmakers are basically working for women. See domestic violence. You can easily figure out that if emotional havoc wrought on men by their wives is taken into account, DV towards men is much more than towards women. (Physical is almost 50%- 50%), but do you see a Violence Against Men Act???

this is the biggest lie ever told in history, that men control the woman.

By controlling sexuality the woman controls man, who in turn controls everything else, to get access to reproduction rights.

Once a man realizes this, he is free.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captn caveman said:
Allright...

"Realistically women cant approach guys" - Women choose not to. as approaching is basically putting you on a lower level, as you give the other person the right to reject you, and women's frail egos cannot handle that. It is a choice women do.

"They get judged solely on their looks" - And we get judged solely on our social value. Everybody gets judged by something somehow, now saying women getting judged is a bad thing and failing to mention the high number of judgemental points imposed on men (money, looks, behavior, handling, posture, voice, brains, wits etc etc) is giving women what they want: no responsibility and a free ride to get whatever they want, whenever they want.

"they have to go throough BS like pregnancy, periods etc" - If these are so bad, why do many women trick their boyfriends into unwanted babies? This number is a high number. And nowadays there are pills, various methods of birth control etc to prevent them. and if it is so bad, why do women start nagging the husbands for more and more babies?

"they have less chance of getting well paid jobs..." - F**K NO! Check the net for some info before putting this kind of sentence. Women choose to work less hours, safer jobs and choose to get maternity leaves for months on jobs where her position is extremely valuable to the institution. Read: Brain surgeons on a year maternity leave. You get paid for what you provide. It is equal opportunity, but women want equal outcome. A doctor working 70 hours a week has the right to earn more than a doctor who work the prescribed 37.5.

"the list goes on." - No, it does not. Women are the one living as supported by men, women have the choices. If they make the wrong one, that aint my problem.

"Saying women have it easier sounds like moaning to me"

The usual, be a man, dont moan type of statement when a man states what he sees and what he sees incidentally points out the lies women have been telling men for centuries. Men work for women. That is the case. Occasionally women work for men, but for that they first guarantee a lifetime provider. (ideal case)

If anybody got disturbed by the last sentence, search the net for "female shaming tactics" and you will see what I mean.
BS...can't be arsed explaining...but no-one would choose to be a woman over a man.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love all the finger pointing going on in this thread.

It's not fair! They have it so easy!

You think? You really think?

Sounds like a chump just whining to me. Sounds like someone who's not where he's supposed to be complaining at where he is at by saying if he were something else he'd be more than what he SHOULD be!

Did that make sense? Read it again. You're complaining because things aren't going the way you want them! Well boo hoo! Life is sooooo unfair, isn't it?

MAN UP!

Grow a backbone!

Set a goal for god's sakes and stop looking around and gauging your own sucess by that of others, male or female!

You think it's so tough to be a woman, because all they have to do is LOOK good? Ok, what about the ones' that DON'T look good? What about them? Where are they at? Or what about the ones that DO look good, but are looking to make it on something OTHER than their looks (which is where feminists get a lot of their fuel)?

Women have it no easier than you! Men have it no easier than women either!

There are different problems among the genders, and among different people.

BUT THE SHEER FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT IT'S ALL IMMATERIAL!

It's immaterial how hard someone else has it in comparison to you.

Concentrate on yourself.

Focus on yourself.

Discover youself.

It's easy to sit around and complain how easy someone else had it or how unfair the world is. But you know what? The world is just that. It just IS. There's nothing you or I can do to change these things. The only thing we can do is CHANGE OURSELVES! And then let the WORLD follow suit. People like Martin Luther King or Ghandi or Mother Theresa didn't set out to change the world. They set out to change themselves and the world followed suit because of their selfless sacrifices.

You have it within you to effect the world around you and make it a better place--if only for an instant. But you still have that power. But you gotta know what you're worth and be willing to go out and get what you are worth!

Sitting around having discussions about who has it easier is the fuel of a coward. Be more than that! Rise above that! Set yourself apart!

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
They may or may not have it easier. It doesn't matter. There are guys who have it easier than you and guys who have it harder. Life isn't fair that's why that druggy friend of yours is driving the car of your dreams, or why you ex-friend is dating sleeping with your girl. Thing is, in life there is no absolute right or wrong, fair or unfair. I've just recently come to believe in the idea that failure is what makes us great. If everything was easy, fair and nice we wouldn't get anywhere.

In fact if you think about it, we all have a unique opportunity to fail. In today's society failure is regarded as negative thing when in reality without failure, enlightenment, progress and greatness would all be unattainable. The sooner you accept failure, you accept responsibility and recognize your ability to get up and try again, suddenly a world of possibility is available to you. Just think about it, when you fail you are given insight into how things work, you are presented a chance to discover and learn.

Rid yourself from fear of failure and you can attain great things.

Thus in the long run it doesn't matter that girls have it "easier", this fragment in time that you observing is just a spec in the overall scheme of things. Everybody has their own path, comparing yourself to the progress of others just makes you lose out on your own opportunities.