Women have it easy - it's always like this?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(disclaimer: I'm 20 and so not allowed to post on this board. But this is a question directed to the mature man, so I decided to post if here. Mods, if you think it doesn't belong here please move it to the main forum. Thank you :) )

I was at college today and being an hardcore observer couldn't really help but notice something that I'm sure bugs many young men on this forum. The fact that girls around 20 have it soooo easy. Damn, I'm striving every fuggin' day to improve myself, to come out at top, and most of the time I awesomely fail, as we young man must. That's expected, I know, we all are trying to change and that's part of the process. The thing is, just turn around and see the average girl getting to pick the guys she wants. I don't know why this takes place, but I can't help but wonder. Isn't that a little bit unfair? Like we guys have to cope with unhealthy amounts of sh1t just to get some puzzy while some average looking girl, doesn't work out, doesn't do zilch, and have a huge amount of options? And to top it off, there's ALWAYS some guy who are like CRAZY to get 'em. Even if they act b1tchy and stuff without having no looks (or even personality) to back it up. It's like there's some puzzy-powah to which guys can't help but obey. Hell, some of the girls I'm observed doing this are fat!

I used to be one of the guys, trying to impress those "I didn't earn it, but oh gosh we can fake it!" hoes. Now I just watch it like someone would watch TV... with contemplative eyes, distant but nevertheless I pay attention. And I keep asking myself... does this change one day? What happens to these guys and these girls? Thanks to this forum I know damn well some consequences of AFC behavior, I don't see other path than keep going on my route to self-improvement, but it's hard to not feel kinda off when I see these things taking place.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about how many of us live in and around highly populated areas and modern conveniences that allow us to hang out with family and friends who live miles away, who we'd otherwise rarely if ever come in contact with. Everyone has many options to choose from as far as mates are concerned and we as men continue to play the role of the aggressor. If YOU don't approach a particular woman there are plenty of guys out there who will. You know this, they know this. That's why you'll see all kinds of women getting attention and behaving the way they do......they can afford to. Add in a healthy dose of feminist brainwashing and you have what we call "modern women". Not to mention the way people are raised and influenced by their environment (this plays a huge part).

Also, average (even fat) women are still very ****able women, otherwise no one would care.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJBR, not to worry, it comes back around at about age 30. This is one of the primary reasons I try like hell to make guys in their early 20's see the process and the phases. As women age their sexual marketability decreases while a man's (assuming he's adequetely and persistently improved himself) will increase - and herein lies the danger. That danger is selling yourself short because you've been deprived for so long that a mediocre woman who's had her cake and is ready now to eat it too by cashing her chips in with the 'good prospects' guy, becomes someone you'll settle for. From 28 to 35 is a man's time to be the one who's got it easy, it comes around, and at this stage it's important to keep this in mind and not allow yourself to be shamed into thinking you're a bad person for wanting to enjoy yourself. No one laid this shame on the 22 y.o. girl when the world was her oyster. Always think of prospective LTR women in this perspective when you do reach 28-35.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
I used to be one of the guys, trying to impress those "I didn't earn it, but oh gosh we can fake it!" hoes. Now I just watch it like someone would watch TV... with contemplative eyes, distant but nevertheless I pay attention. And I keep asking myself... does this change one day? What happens to these guys and these girls? Thanks to this forum I know damn well some consequences of AFC behavior, I don't see other path than keep going on my route to self-improvement, but it's hard to not feel kinda off when I see these things taking place.
Yes it does change, and when it does you'll thank the gods that you were born as a male. I'm only 25, but I've definitely already seen the transformation taking place all around me.

Rollo's explanation of declining sexual marketability in women nails it. All the women who don't take care of themselves, and have had life on easy street without working for it, lose that advantage quickly when they get into their mid-20s and beyond. Need proof of this? Check out online personal profiles of women in the different age ranges and watch what happens to most women between 25 and 30. It's gross!

Keep on the path of self-improvement and don't let these b!tchy young slvts bother you. Most of them don't have any idea what's about to happen to them if they don't clean up their act. Namely - faded looks, rejection by the true quality men, having to marry a pvssified man if she has any chance of getting a provider, and never again getting the attention she once bathed in. You on the other hand, will age like a fine wine.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo's advice is without a doubt 100% accurate.

At the age of 20 women hold the cards. Why? Because a woman's value is based upon YOUTH and BEAUTY. Not too many women get MORE beautiful as they age, and they certainly aren't getting any younger.

If you are a guy, consider yourself lucky. Bide your time for a few more years. As long as you continue to improve your social status, financial status, and maintain your appearance, it won't be long before YOU will be the one with the deck stacked in your favor. TRUST ME ON THIS.

Not too long ago I would have considered myself lucky to get a second glance from an attractive female. Today, (at age 34) I look forward to meeting meeting new groups of people because nearly EVERY time I connect with a new group, there is AT LEAST one or two women who fall all over themselves trying to get with me. It's an amazing thing, and I put up with years and years of crap to get myself to this point, but it was all worth it.

Seriously.....I have been single now for about a year. Before that I was in a two year relationship with a hot 21 yr old. It was a good relationship for the most part, but in retrospect I can now see that I was 31 at the time and it was getting to the point where I was starting to take the driver's seat, so I should never have gotten into a committed relationship. It took me a couple of months to get my bearings again once I got out of that relationship, but now that I got the ball rolling I can barely keep up with it.

It's like the tables have been turned 180 degrees. Instead of ME being the one trying to jump through hoops and light my hat on fire to attract attention from women, it's the other way around. Before I always felt like I had to prove myself worthy in order to get with a chick. Now I have girls that aren't even old enough to DRINK offering me no-strings attached sex whenever I want it, buying me gifts, offering to do ANYTHING I want for me.... Talk about revenge!

I know you are interested in wealth. Focus on THAT. Fukk women. Literally AND figuratively. Take a piece of ass when it comes along, but don't settle down. If you manage to "make it" by your mid 20's.....all the better. You could very well acquire that certain intangible quality that makes you irresistable to women before you hit 30.

You're going in the right direction, keep it up.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it is. Whether you get your own back at 30 is an unknown. However, nobody said being the man was easy. From cradle to grave the harder road. Adversity builds character, maybe.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think it's interesting is the fact that women have it easy in other arenas as well. They do well in college without putting half of the effort men do, some says it's because education is women-based, among other things. She can grab the teacher's head and put it between her boobs and oh, good grades! How did you do THAT? LOL.

If you compare averages, I guess women have far more easier lifes than men. They get to put every social standard in their favor (despite what feminists says). And the average joe doesn't have the guts to say zilch against it, nevermind acting against it. So they get away with many things.

But, let's see...

Rollo Tomassi said:
That danger is selling yourself short because you've been deprived for so long that a mediocre woman who's had her cake and is ready now to eat it too by cashing her chips in with the 'good prospects' guy, becomes someone you'll settle for.
STR8UP said:
If you are a guy, consider yourself lucky. Bide your time for a few more years. As long as you continue to improve your social status, financial status, and maintain your appearance, it won't be long before YOU will be the one with the deck stacked in your favor. TRUST ME ON THIS.
From the great responses I got on this thread (thank you all!) I get to the conclusion that a man who commits to self-improvement WILL GET where he wants to be. The only thing is that he has to be wise and patient. It's easy to get distracted and "play the women's game", to become unsure if you EVER will enjoy the fruits of commiting to a life of accomplishment, instead of one of waste. -- That means sacrifice. They want attention, we're horny as hell. Having the discipline to stick to your guns is key. Especially when your nuts are driving you nuts... LOL.

But nevermind. When a guy like STR8UP says that and on the other thread he is talking about threesomes I can't help but have faith! I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing cause I'm definitely want to reap the rewards!! :D

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the responses are spot on, and I might add one thing. Women not only age poorly, sadly their attitudes REALLY go south after age 30, and REALLY go down the tubes after 35, like completely gone. By then the man-hating mantra is in full-swing after a few decades behind them of American brainwashing. (If are dating non-American women, consider yourself lucky.)

This really wasn't evident to me until I went to grad school. Being an older student, yeah, I noticed the hot bodies around, but what was startling to me was the positive attitudes of women 18-25. At that age they seemed to actually like men, sexually and also as friends. I rarely -- if ever -- heard a woman from 18-25 in grad school bash men. But boy did I hear the man bashing from older women, like no tomorrow.

Tread lightly as you get older. If you date someone older, check that attitude.

* Some said check the dating sites for 25-30 on the ages and see how far south they've gone? Check 35 on up and you'll be amazed.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
This really wasn't evident to me until I went to grad school. Being an older student, yeah, I noticed the hot bodies around, but what was startling to me was the positive attitudes of women 18-25. At that age they seemed to actually like men, sexually and also as friends. I rarely -- if ever -- heard a woman from 18-25 in grad school bash men. But boy did I hear the man bashing from older women, like no tomorrow.
Nice to see the perspective of a older man about girls in the same age range I'm talking about.

All they talk to guys around their age is how many guys they're pulling and how hot they are. "Gosh, HOW CUTE IS THAT!". As if we wanted to know these things... if it was just with me I may as well put an uber-AFC label on my face, but no, it's a general thing so I guess it's something they do... not all of them, of course. Some girls really got class, and that's a different territory. What bugs me really is that even these bad attitudes ones still get their way in life, relationship and carrer wise. They get all the "boys", the good grades, all while putting little to zero effort.

I always laugh when I remember they talking about their workouts... "hey, we already went to the gym this WEEK. Might as well go eat some ICE CREAM!" -- they ALL went 1X/week to gym and felt entitled to eat mad amounts of ice cream. Yes, most of them got fat. But that doesn't mean they are not still able to pull sh1t...

I get annoyed by the unfairness of it all. And I'm sure I'm not alone. AFCs don't come from nowhere, think about that. -- thank you GOD I know better.

And I just remember some girls together saying something in the lines of "oh, nevertmind, men just do what we want in the end anyway". Puzza-powah gets recognized early I guess.

Their relations to older guys however is clearly different. It's funny how woman manage to change their attitude based on their sexual conditions related to whom she's speaking to. The more prospects (dating/carrer/etc.) a guy have, the more they respect him. Age comes as a huge factor.

I am like THE BOMB in the 16-y.o. range. I don't go for these girls for obvious reasons. But that says something...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
If you compare averages, I guess women have far more easier lifes than men. They get to put every social standard in their favor (despite what feminists says). And the average joe doesn't have the guts to say zilch against it, nevermind acting against it. So they get away with many things.
This is precisely why a woman's attraction meter goes thru the roof when you DO have the guts to say something about it or act against it. This "girl power" thing is all a big smokescreen. If you put a woman in the place she belongs (assuming a FEMININE role) by you assuming a masculine role, 9 times out of ten the bullsh!t feminist crap will go out the window.

From the great responses I got on this thread (thank you all!) I get to the conclusion that a man who commits to self-improvement WILL GET where he wants to be. The only thing is that he has to be wise and patient. It's easy to get distracted and "play the women's game", to become unsure if you EVER will enjoy the fruits of commiting to a life of accomplishment, instead of one of waste. -- That means sacrifice. They want attention, we're horny as hell. Having the discipline to stick to your guns is key. Especially when your nuts are driving you nuts... LOL.
You got it.

I wish I would have known this when I was in my early 20's. It would have saved me a lot of grief! At least I somehow managed to dodge the bullet (marriage) long enough to be able to experience it for myself.

But nevermind. When a guy like STR8UP says that and on the other thread he is talking about threesomes I can't help but have faith! I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing cause I'm definitely want to reap the rewards!! :D
It's all still talk at this point, but it's a good sign when you have multiple women wanting to be so sexually adventurous with you at any given time. Come to think of it, my last girlfriend even told me she would be open to it before we got into a committed relationship. STUPID ME.....yet anotehr reason why I should have just kept it at the fukk buddy level and reaped the benefits.

Oh well, it only took me 34 years to get it right, but at least I should have a few more good years of dropping panties before I have to retire :)

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise words in this thread you guys. I really got a lot out of this from observing. Thanks.

Always comforting to know even when in mid 20s, that the tables will begin to turn if us young men can keep our hearts and minds focused on self-improvement. Like a farmer waiting patiently for the harvest. I know I'll be smiling proudly when those pinnacle years come.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definately true - women like men to be men, not boys. Guys like women to be girls, not women.

Also at 30 they hear the biological clock ticking and want to settle down. Then they start going after the nice guys as they are marriage, father material.

It's weird girls that where really hot, totally out of my league in school are now "after" me but I don't want them as we are at different points in our lives. I'm planning not to marry until I'm 35 and not to marry anyone older than 30. I get alot of stick now for that attitude but ****'em I agree with Rollo Tomassi. Don't let them guilt you.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
I am like THE BOMB in the 16-y.o. range. I don't go for these girls for obvious reasons. But that says something...
How do you even know this? I have no idea how awesome anyone 16-19 considers me. Where do you get all this 16 year old exposure? Do you have a daughter that age or something?

Im 26.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that girls around 20 have it soooo easy.

Girls of any age have it easy, but it's only because we (guys) make it easy for them. Everywhere I look I see guys groveling for their attention. Buying gifts, giving compliments (all the time), ki$$ing their ass, putting them on pedistals, the whole thing is nauseating.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women have it easy when it comes to getting sex. They have their choice of a hundred guys to sleep with. But they are sleeping with SOMEONE. Some guy along the way is getting that ass. SoSuave helps teach you how to be THAT guy. The world and women will NOT feel sorry for you if you are not getting any sex.

Like Mystery says, "Nature will unapologetically weed your genes out of existence if you don't take action and learn how to attract women now". Read that, read it again, and then read it again. Take charge of your life and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Nobody said life is fair.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Hot young babes aged 15 to 28 just don't go for the young 18 year old guys like myself, so we have to grovel up to them especially if they are in the 23 to 28 age bracket.
I got sick of always being rejected by those hot 23 to 28 year old girls at the gym where I hung out so I pick off my hot older babe, Kendra, who is now 38 and still very pretty with beautiful long dark hair, she has smallish boobs but that has never worried me.
My own Dad is 58 now and his girlfriend is only 40 and still very hot, so it is better to be a guy when you are 40 than it is when you are only 15, so get an older babe when you are young and a younger one when you get old. :yes:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're viewing this from a mans perspective. You're projecting the things you value and would want onto women and then rating how easy it is for them... which is VERY easy.

The problem is... women don't want the same things we do. Sure on a lot of levels they want "more or less" the same. When it comes to the mating game, they are pure hypergamists. They want a man who is BETTER than they are. Someone who is more accomplished, more knowledgeable. Someone they can look up to. A leader...

When they are selecting guys and basically holding ALL the power in their mating rituals, they are not getting what they want. They are getting lesser men, men who are less than them!

You might say "yeah sure, but some of these guys are pretty hot while the women are only average looking". Yes true, but stuff like that is nothing but a short term "fix". It's an ego patch. The knowledge that they can get a guy who "looks" hot gives them a short term boost of confidence. Women live in a world where there is constant evaluation based on looks. It's only fair to assume that often they will rate men in the same way, and assume men go by the same principals, because men want the same things as they do...

But we don't...

That's why guys who have their act together can get women to do the most crazy things for them. It's what they always wanted. Even though it seems like they got LOADS of options, they really don't. They got as many options as any AFC out there... all they got over the AFC are short term fixes... kind of like when an AFC goes to a strip club to get a lap dance or pays some 2$ prostitute to suck his d!ck.

If you are that guy who has his sh!t together... you are the one with the options and most of the women you meet don't have sh!t, just a bunch of toys. Of course they aren't going to just tell you that, they will make it seem like they actually do have options. And through the average guys eyes, it does seem that way... but guess who's name they are going to be screaming out later... even though they barely know you.

The few women out there who have "real" options are just like you... looking for something better, something more, while keeping themselves entertained with toys. If you happen to find one... marry her.

You might think it's great to poke your dong into some HB you met 2 minutes ago but to a woman stuff like that doesn't mean sh!t if the guy can't push her buttons before putting his dong inside her... and the type of guys they are picking out of a 12 cub litter aren't the types that can push their buttons.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know... i loved sitting here reading this. i was going through some girl frustrations and this just made me beam up.

girls get to flash their pvssy to the guys who they want for themselves, but that's all they really have to work with. you know, its not so funny when the things they took for granted no longer work on the guys they had done it to.

i'm happy that i'm still on this path and that there are guys out there who go through the same thing. although it sucks to have to learn this way, it still gives me confidence that this sort of thing will sort itself out if you stick with it.

we may all have a great amount of difficulty getting to the next level and need to overcome amazing obstacles and hurdles. but i can still see that it'll be well worth it in the end, especially when there are so many mediocre, failing marriages and relationships out there based on two people who chose not to do anything about their lives.

its like when people tell others how much of a victim they are to something and how helpless they are to change it when all you really hear are people saying they choosing not to do anything about it. They think "well maybe I don't have to change. Why should I?" and those are the poor saps who end up living miserable, deflating lives.

man that feels so good to realize that what i'm doing now will pay off in the end and to know who really holds the cards.