Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women havbe so many options it is unreal: real case

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course beauty has value. Tell a guy here to date an HB4 and see what kind of response you get. It's not the most important thing in the world, but if you don't think beauty gives her value, you're living in denial.
When has pandering or supplicating to a female just because people think she's "beautiful" helped anything? They don't have true value. But society does grant them a lot of free passes and makes things easier just because of perceived outer beauty, but YOU DONT HAVE TO. And you shouldn't, we don't get respected for pandering to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is valuable. In fact, its more valuable than you think. You can bítch & moan about it all you want but that won't change it. On a societal level, attractive people are treated better and have access to better resources and options because of it, hence value. From a biological standpoint, why beauty is valuable is even simpler.

Beauty = proportion/symmetry = Good genetics = Healthier more resilient offspring

Beauty is valuable any way you slice. Even if you take away the value you think people are placing on it.
You don't have to PAY for this beauty though. Let someone else do it. Give a few normal complements here and there, treat her decent like any one else. But pandering and treating her way better because of her outer beauty does not work.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Women will always get more attention, the problem for them it's usually attention from the kind of guys they find disgusting. Either that, or it's good looking guys just giving them attention because they want to slam n dash.

Women have more attention, but it's the wrong kind and it will wear out as their beauty starts to fade.. usually just before 30. Just be the best men you can be, and you will attract plenty of hotties. It's not hard to stand out from other men most guys are just clueless when it comes to women. Then, just take your pick.
Actually, women reach their prime at 30, so...not sure where you got idea because they don't have the baby face, immature, college-aged counter-parts. Approaching 40 is the number you should be quoting.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this thread amusing and also somewhat frustrating.

It seems that many are forgetting the biological imperative of both men and women. Men try to spread their seed and women try to ensure they reproduce with the best replicant material.

In essence women are attracted to alpha traits because they suggest that an Alpha male provides the best DNA.

Therefore it's not hard to understand why all women from 1-10 seek out the best material.

As for men, monogamy does not align with the male biological imperative. Monogamy is a social construct designed to prevent chaos and minimize adultery, even though defining relationships provides a boundary to be crossed.

So what does all this mean? 1) Why get upset at women for following her biological imperative. 2) She may be completely delusional about her ability to attract mates, but it's not a man's concern. 3) Stop giving women attention that don't deserve it. That's the only part that each individual can control. 4) You can't improve your genes but you can affect the behavior you manifest. 5) Being a man needs to fit within your programming, but boundaries need to be pushed. If you are quiet work on being more gregarious, if you are a hot head try to be more Michael Corleone rather than Sonny, etc.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monogamy is a social construct designed to prevent chaos and minimize adultery, even though defining relationships provides a boundary to be crossed.
What men don't seem to realize is that the monogamy schema is in their best interest, as it stops the alphas from hogging all the poontang. Wise men long ago figured out that a man without poontang and the children that result is a man that is a danger to the health of the tribe.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When has pandering or supplicating to a female just because people think she's "beautiful" helped anything?
Who said anything about pandering? But beauty obviously has value. Maybe not "true" value (whatever that is) but Sexual Market Value for sure. Do you want to date an unattractive woman?

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What men don't seem to realize is that the monogamy schema is in their best interest, as it stops the alphas from hogging all the poontang. Wise men long ago figured out that a man without poontang and the children that result is a man that is a danger to the health of the tribe.
Don't the Alphas already hog all the women? What about the fallout from the high score theory? Just because an alpha isn't in a relationship doesn't mean they can't screw up your relationship. Think about how many relationships get screwed up because a woman can't get over her high score X.

One could just as easily argue that a monogamous relationship dulls a man's aptitude to spread his seed, as the constraints of monogamy do not typically allow for seed spreading with many women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about pandering? But beauty obviously has value. Maybe not "true" value (whatever that is) but Sexual Market Value for sure. Do you want to date an unattractive woman?
I'm saying you don't have to pay for that value and you shouldn't. It will cause her to look down upon you. Treat her like an earthling... Beauty does cause people to do favors and give more leeway, but you as a man should not...

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys a really a big help to us newer guys comming here. No matter how old we are. Thanks to the guys pointing us back to the basics.

I just kindled pooks book last week and what a read. I think these lessons are timeless. The just came through this particular man. Good stuff. Reality check
Is it easy to find? I've googled it but not sure it is the full book.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some great posts in here. Also some cynical and baffling responses. It's enough to almost think about giving up on serious relationships.

Reaction score
Some great posts in here. Also some cynical and baffling responses. It's enough to almost think about giving up on serious relationships.
By definition, a serious relationship is one that involves marriage and children. Marriage is a stupid idea these days. But I'm not about to tell people not to reproduce.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
By definition, a serious relationship is one that involves marriage and children. Marriage is a stupid idea these days. But I'm not about to tell people not to reproduce.
To get to the state of reproduction, I would think a decent relationship has to be the prelude or else what's the point? I've taken the red pill a while back so at this stage in my life, I am really struggling to see if a relationship even has enough merits that's worth all the bs one must overcome now days.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
What's funny is in the earlier days, people wouldn't want to get married. ....now people won't do relationships. I am not at that point though.

Reaction score
To get to the state of reproduction, I would think a decent relationship has to be the prelude or else what's the point? I've taken the red pill a while back so at this stage in my life, I am really struggling to see if a relationship even has enough merits that's worth all the bs one must overcome now days.
Always keep hope alive and don't expect perfection.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage and relationship can be done. It just that with marriage it not something to do because you feel pressure or you feel you owe it. Because of the massive financial implications, no man should marry without a pre-nup.

In regard to relationships, men need to cut ties the very instant the red flags pop up. The trap is ignoring red flags for fear of not finding someone else or think you can do no better. If this is the case you aren't dating enough or haven't dated enough women.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage and relationship can be done. It just that with marriage it not something to do because you feel pressure or you feel you owe it. Because of the massive financial implications, no man should marry without a pre-nup.

In regard to relationships, men need to cut ties the very instant the red flags pop up. The trap is ignoring red flags for fear of not finding someone else or think you can do no better. If this is the case you aren't dating enough or haven't dated enough women.
Agree whole heartedly. The key is to date around and know what you are looking for. Just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years so it gets a little old when things go sour. Having said that, I knew deep in my gut the girl wasn't right but you get complacent when physical needs are being met. Submissive women sexually are the hardest to walk away from.

Knowing the red flags and being able to act is the most crucial thing to do in a relationship. The best teacher is experience of course.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's a myth that women have more options than men.

Everyone is in the exact same boat when it comes to dating: there are only so many people you are attracted to. Put yourself in a room full of fat, old women and tell yourself you have lots of options. Options beneath us don't really count.

If a woman is an HB9, it's hard for her to find someone she likes, because guys with a status of 9 are just as rare as she is.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, women reach their prime at 30, so...not sure where you got idea because they don't have the baby face, immature, college-aged counter-parts. Approaching 40 is the number you should be quoting.
Needle off record.

Listen to Olly, is that you? Women's peak SMV is age 22. A man's peak is about age 37. At age 30 a man and a woman have the SAME market value.

Note: women hit their sexual prime at 30, not their physical prime. The reason they are so horny at 30 is that their odds of reproducing have gone way down as they've been ovulating for nearly 18 years, and because the quality of their eggs has gone down they have to make up for it with more sex.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a myth that women have more options than men.

Everyone is in the exact same boat when it comes to dating: there are only so many people you are attracted to. Put yourself in a room full of fat, old women and tell yourself you have lots of options.

If a woman is an HB9, it's hard for her to find someone she likes, because guys with a status of 9 are just as rare as she is.
Every woman about 5 foot 8 has a small pool of males significantly taller. I get loads of action from tall women (I'm 6 2) but find them unattractive and prefer shorties. Whereas my short mates want a tall bird. Plus, any woman making bank has a small pool of men with higher SMV. Some women like baldies, some like long hair. I hit on a woman I thought would be easy, as I was miles higher SMV. her profile basically said she wants bald heads! So having hair stopped me.

One thing is for sure, if you have good genetics, you'll get pvssy. It doesn't matter for these dudes. A bit like I like blondes but some dark haired girls are so hot...I forget about that.