Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women hate nourishing men.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find a lot of men on here can get sex somewhat easily, yet they cannot get women to care about them, and this is where everything gets confusing and messed up.

Women hate nourishing men. Their biology is not designed to nourish men. They are made to nourish children and only children. Not men. Women don’t want to hear about any complaints from the man. They just want to have fun. Do not complain or show emotion about anything in front of a women, they will use it against you. If a woman speaks, generally the only thing I say is ‘OK“. ‘You are right”. ‘Uh huh.” ‘Yep.” ‘Brutal.”

Women will much faster take off their clothes and have sex with a man than nourish the same man.
I find you all want love, connection, nourishment, family, caring. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but this is 2021. Before when a woman gave this stuff, it’s because she HAD to, not because she wanted to. Now, a woman is trained to not give any of that stuff, and she is trained that if she gives sex to the man, she is entitled to emotionally abuse and belittle him to no end. The laws encourage it, and if the man stands up for himself, he will go to jail.

So men remember, push for sex, but do not expect any type of affection or nourishment from a woman in 2021.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find a lot of men on here can get sex somewhat easily, yet they cannot get women to care about them, and this is where everything gets confusing and messed up.

Women hate nourishing men. Their biology is not designed to nourish men. They are made to nourish children and only children. Not men. Women don’t want to hear about any complaints from the man. They just want to have fun. Do not complain or show emotion about anything in front of a women, they will use it against you. If a woman speaks, generally the only thing I say is ‘OK“. ‘You are right”. ‘Uh huh.” ‘Yep.” ‘Brutal.”

Women will much faster take off their clothes and have sex with a man than nourish the same man.
I find you all want love, connection, nourishment, family, caring. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but this is 2021. Before when a woman gave this stuff, it’s because she HAD to, not because she wanted to. Now, a woman is trained to not give any of that stuff, and she is trained that if she gives sex to the man, she is entitled to emotionally abuse and belittle him to no end. The laws encourage it, and if the man stands up for himself, he will go to jail.

So men remember, push for sex, but do not expect any type of affection or nourishment from a woman in 2021.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I’m glad I’m from a different generation. I am the last generation where a good percentage of women have old fashioned values. Not all, but many still do. My teens were in the mid seventies, to give you an idea of my time frame. The pickin’s for quality are still pretty slim in my age group, but for you guys it’s even worse. I agree that most women today have buried their desire to nourish men. That’s why if you find one, you should seriously understand the value of that. They’re out there, but few and far between.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I’m glad I’m from a different generation. I am the last generation where a good percentage of women have old fashioned values. Not all, but many still do. My teens were in the mid seventies, to give you an idea of my time frame. The pickin’s for quality are still pretty slim in my age group, but for you guys it’s even worse. I agree that most women today have buried their desire to nourish men. That’s why if you find one, you should seriously understand the value of that. They’re out there, but few and far between.
Your generation was the last to have some old fashioned values, though they were waning even within the Boomers.

I am an early Millennial. I'm 38 years old. Millennial women (1982-1996 births) do not have desire to nourish. Dating Millennial women is a giant pain.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your generation was the last to have some old fashioned values, though they were waning even within the Boomers.

I am an early Millennial. I'm 38 years old. Millennial women (1982-1996 births) do not have desire to nourish. Dating Millennial women is a giant pain.
So if they aren't nourishing, what exactly are they doing? Are they doing anything in that age range thats perhaps better to be with than older or more recent generations?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They will take care of you in roughly the proportion of how much they like you (unless they are trying to manipulate you)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if they aren't nourishing, what exactly are they doing? Are they doing anything in that age range thats perhaps better to be with than older or more recent generations?
Millennial women are more hypergamous than most. They are constantly looking for the bigger, better deal. They love to swipe, search social media, post selfies, and sometimes have sex if they see benefit in it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's quite accurate to say they won't give affection, or even nourishing. But I agree they don't want to hear men complain. Women expect men to be competent. Nothing turns a woman off more than a man who can't handle himself or his life. Well, most women anyway. The "caretaker" likes to find broken, dysfunctional men and care for them, but they're a unique type.

But generally speaking, women don't want to hear about how you're upset about this or that and whine about what are you going to do about it. You're a man, step up and take care of it, that's what you're supposed to do.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men want women to chase them and go crazy for them like they do Chad, who could care less. They want the girl to show up at their house randomly begging and banging on the front door causing a scene to win them back. After all, she did it for Chad, why not me? That’s what men are wanting. They want women to make the same effort for them that they do Chad. They aren’t wanting to lay their head on the woman’s lap while she strokes their hair singing soft kitty.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They spread their legs faster! Lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in long term relationship's a man can never open up 100% and expose his weak side. Every time I started to, it was used against me or taken negatively. Just stop your emotions and keep them to yourself. That's how it's been forever. Women want to be led, shown a good time, and have you give them as many orgasms as possible. Even the one you marry and is madly in love doesn't want you to spill your emotions. Kind of sad, but that's how it works. Love is always conditional.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in long term relationship's a man can never open up 100% and expose his weak side. Every time I started to, it was used against me or taken negatively. Just stop your emotions and keep them to yourself. That's how it's been forever. Women want to be led, shown a good time, and have you give them as many orgasms as possible. Even the one you marry and is madly in love doesn't want you to spill your emotions. Kind of sad, but that's how it works. Love is always conditional.
I hate the fact that I have to agree with this. In my LTRs, so long as I ostensibly focused on myself and never told her anything as far as work problems, interpersonal problems with rivals, put up a facade that I knew everything, etc., she was crazy about me, wanting to bang nonstop, etc. As soon as I let her in on my thought process, showed even a HINT of not being sure about my best course of action and asked her her thoughts on how best to proceed — aka “opened up” — the passion dissipated, the sex dried up, and way more sh1t testing began happening.

The crazy thing is they will beg you to tell them about work and tell them about your problems “because they want to know what you’re going through and want to help”. But it’s completely counter-productive. In an LTR this is essentially your last bit of mystery that must be maintained.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the post. Good for the new guys. Suck this stuff up. But for you vets of SS this is 101 level stuff.
"They dont want another kid" Rollo covered this in the RM book 1.

Kid I work with admitted hes getting married to have a mommy lol. True story.
Its going to end badly and i garenttee she will have an affair with a co worker while hes cooking dinner and playing house at 6 pm on a monday evening.

Women are drawn to evil. They love the machiavellian man.
So men should marry women who have no benefit to their life what soever? A woman whose competitive with him, selfish with herself, and her abilities. Looking to one up him? Not a placce where he can be around for positive support. I'm not sure men want a mommy, they want a WOMAN. Women in biology have certain characteristics, while men have another set. They benefit each other.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the recent worsening of women but dont forget about different cultures, in eastern europe I still found feminine lovely women 10 yrs later than western europe.

Nowadays I notice that most men are messed up (most of them brainwashed or grown from women btw) while most women are like if their brain OS is running on safe mode with an unfocused screen, big icons and metallic audio.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I understand the hard-a$$ thought process.
I do have to say maybe 1/100 may want to give you a bit of a pickmeup.

They exist. Just might take a while to find one. Personally I havent met one special enough to keep around but it's nice to be vulnerable every now and then. I get ur hard-a$$ thoughts anyway.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW has done wonders for me. I'm less stressed, more focused at work, more focused in the gym, my friends who are tied down are balding and/or going grey already at 35. I've achieved way more than they have and I'm legit happy with how things are going.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
So men should marry women who have no benefit to their life what soever? A woman whose competitive with him, selfish with herself, and her abilities. Looking to one up him? Not a placce where he can be around for positive support. I'm not sure men want a mommy, they want a WOMAN. Women in biology have certain characteristics, while men have another set. They benefit each other.
Most men are lonely and take what they can get. If simps didn't exist and the majority of men had standards than a lot of issues in the modern dating landscape would not exist.

Women have no accountability for their actions, they can leave the moment a man decides to complain or show any form of "weakness". Us men tolerate a lot of sh*t from women just for a steady stream of s*x.

I remember losing my job and asking a woman i was dating if she knew someone who could help me get a job in that area. She got mad at me and said "men are supposed to find work themselves" she called me "childish" for even asking.