Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women going for lesser men, interesting observations

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
few of us are 100% oective about ourselves. we are usually more objective about others, but still not 100%. if I had to judge by the responses I've gotten from women over the years, and the types of women I've attracted, I would have to conclude that I'm a pretty good-looking guy. But, to be perfectly honest, when I look in the mirror I just don't see it. when I try to be objective I see myself as average to maybe slightly above-average, at best. I have always just assumed that the majority of my appeal to women came from other than purely physical attributes. So, my personal experiences with women probably aren't much use to a fine physical specimen like yourself. However, I have had plenty of tall, athletic, handsome, socially competent friends, and not one of them has ever been unsuccessful with women unless you count selecting women of poor character as unsuccessful. I have known guys who were tall, lean, and traditionally good looking, but with Goofy personalities and who were awkward around women , and they had very little success. is it possible you aren't being completely objective?
I'm tall, fit, have an attractive face and normal but have a hard time conversing with women that I'm attracted to. I've had moments where I'd approach a woman, who was clearly very open with me, but after a short time I couldn't think of anything to say so an awkward silence would commence and then the rejection comes shortly after. Women have always made things very difficult for me,which is why I posted this thread because I'd see them with these weird unattractive guys and they don't seem to have a problem with them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The reason why is because things have changed, as you mentioned. In the earlier parts of the 20th century the vast majority of people were already married with kids by the time they were in their early 20s. Most of these people would have met in high school, their neighborhood, church, etc. Socializing within your immediate community was much more common compared to now, where many of us don't even talk to neighbors at all.

Now, when we take into context what our modern lives are like it is easy to see why there is so much more difficulty. The easiest time to meet women is in high school and after that college, if you were a not so popular kid during high school this would be your second chance. However, after this is becomes increasingly difficult because your adult life revolves around primarily working/making money and not much else. The only real options to meet women are going to be approaching in random public places, bar or online dating. The only place I've ever approached that wasn't completely random was the gym, as I'm there regularly I'm not a complete stranger. However, that has never netted me anything and ever time has led to drama for me, tons of attention *****s and what have you.

If you haven't found something by 25 you are going to have a very hard time finding anything, especially as you get older because most women will be wifed up or already have children.
Also, a lot of those young marriages end in divorce. Down here in FL I see tons of divorced women by the time they're 30 and already have small children and baggage and these are decent looking HBs too. Not fat land whales.

Just on my street alone 4 houses down there is a late 30s lower HB7 chick who's divorced. Dunno what the deal is because she doesn't seem to work at all and her mom lives there too. Then across the street from here there is an HB8.5 MILF who's about 40-43 and has two kids and divorced. Dunno why because my interactions with her she doesn't seem bat sh** crazy and is very polite and seems really outgoing.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I notice in terms of social circles are two factors.

The first one is that any social circle has a chad which has the girls in rotation, this happens for younger folks.

The second one is that once the women in that circle get close to expiration date, they drop chasing the chad or guys outside the circle and find a suitable insider that patiently waited in line for his opportunity.

Personally Im more of a lone wolf unless Im associating with other guys with a common goal or girls that Im sexual with, if these two are not possible I simply fly solo.

Im fine with one night stands that while are not the best scenario are surely the one with the best cost-benefits ratio.

I cant mentally afford a girlfriend and all the rituals and demands that she brings (being oversocial being one of those), not even if her lips are vacuum powered and work every morning with clockwise precision.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should watch more stand up comedy and get more common interests with women, it will be easier to talk with them.
It doesn't help when most women are awkward and have literally nothing to discuss, vast majority of the time I feel like everything is just one sided so I don't even bother. This is the reason why I posted this thread, they just sit there with nothing to say and yet they seem totally comfortable with less attractive goofy guys.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't help when most women are awkward and have literally nothing to discuss, vast majority of the time I feel like everything is just one sided so I don't even bother. This is the reason why I posted this thread, they just sit there with nothing to say and yet they seem totally comfortable with less attractive goofy guys.
It’s the state of the times we’re in, sadly. (Most) women offer very little to the table. This sounds sexist, but it’s my experience the last several years. Social anxiety, depression. Yet some men still put them on a pedestal. Everything is broken these days.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I gotta agree with pretty much everything in this thread so far. If this were 60 years ago most of us wouldn't even be on this forum right now. Correct most women are boring to talk to. What they talk about is just boring and not much in common with men.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios I think in this post there are two things to look at. First the less attractive women know that you are just trying to use them for sex so since they don't want that they reject you. The second thing is that you come across as a guy who is not good at socializing. I can picture you as a guy who only talks to women that he is attracted to, and generally doesn't talk to women that he is not attracted to or to other men. this leads to some simple problems, first you don't practice talking and interacting enough which is one of the reasons why you run out of things to say. Since you don't practice you don't learn how to improvise on the spot or how to riff off of something she says this leads to the awkward pauses you talked about and makes you seem boring or creepy. Second by not talking to men specifically you don't get a high enough place on the male social dominance hierarchy and women see this. A man with a high place on the male social dominance hierarchy is wanted by women and they are always aware of who this men are at any given moment or place. When you are out and about talk to everyone and eventually this should get better. Also as @stormrider said , social circles are hugely important and how do you get into more and more social circles? You talk to people that you don't already know.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You have the be the alpha male(situational) of the tribe for that to happen. Not everyone can do that, that's the problem. I'm not saying you shouldn't try , but the truth is they will still be seducers, just with a better return on investment. They still have to be aggressive just to be noticed, else be wallflowers and invisible even in the group.

Fwiw I do think most guys here have good enough smv to do it.
The funny thing is just about every user on here claims to be an expert on seducing, bragging about how easily they pick up women lol yet here they are complaining and asking for advice.

The HB7 I'm talking to from facebook dating is complaining she can't find any decent young people down here and how it's a lot of old pervs she runs into. granted her location I can see why and she doesn't go to bars much she said. She seems somewhat into me too, but only thing is she will be 40, 4 years older than me and has never dated younger men and thinks I look very young.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
It's the same thing for me, only I'M THE ONE rejecting the 8-9's. Let me explain:

I will f*uck an HB8+, no problem, and do f*uck many of them. BUT, these hookups or ONS or whatever never go anywhere. I really don’t push or pursue after I bang them because...

HB8-9's make HORRIBLE gf's, LTR's and wives--if that's what you're after. I could state all the obvious reasons, but I think we all know why.

I was explaining this to a plate a couple weeks ago and she was shocked. I told her if I meet a girl who's a solid HB7 with a good personality and has her s*hit together, I may pursue more legitimately.

I've simply found the hotter the girl, the MORE f*ucked up they are and more issues and trouble they cause. And it's far worse now than 10+ years ago. THIS is why you see HB8+ women with very plain and ordinary men. It's not that the man has anything special, they just are so happy to be with a hot women they'll put up with all their BS and crap and psychosis, like a dog on a leash who gets thrown an occasional treat. Basically, they're Kept Men.

I've read story after story on SS for the 15+ years about how guys have a hot gf, then she goes cold, and they go all Beta-Retard.

No way, but that's just me.

TLDR: Sex is ok to pursue with a HB8+, but NEVER wife or LTR them. Shoot for the HB7 for a relationship if that's your goal.

Good luck.

~Dash~
Yeah man, I both laugh and cringe every time I read these "harem of 10's" posts. As I said in a previous post in reply (several actually), if you are this angry, this discontent and this bitter, the problem is probably you as much if not more so, than the women or men you interact with.

In previous posts, you exhibit a tendency towards delusional narcissism. Every man is a "cuck" or a "beta" whereas you are the "perfect alpha male." Your negative views of men are paralleled by your negative views of women. Every single hot girl is a gold digging hor and every 7 must be a complete saint.

If you are as perfect as you say you are: rich, alpha personality, taught chuck norris how to fight, don't age, you would not have a problem keeping at least one hot woman around. In reality, you are more like sanghelios: an angry, bitter narcissist who believes he can do no wrong whilst everyone and everything else is pure sh1t. Good luck with that.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
One of my high end hb dates from match met her ex husband on match lol. Back when old was a lot better though.

I totally agree with the earlier post on social circles. That's how my parents met. However things are different these days.

If that is the case then why are almost all the forum users on here are trying to pick up girls from bars, online dating, random public places etc instead of view friends or family members mutual friends?
Yeah we live in an instant gratification culture, no doubt. No one wants to wait for anything. I just read this in dash riprock's post: he objectifies women as "plates" and insults every other man as a "cuck" then he wonders why he can't have anything even remotely resembling a meaningful, long term relationship. DUH! It's because he despises everyone else and only uses women for sex (or so he says) and the supposed weakness of other men to boost his ego.

I doubt anyone would be able to pick him out from a crowd, but he has built himself up in his own mind as superman. It's batsh1t crazy.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I both laugh and cringe every time I read these "harem of 10's" posts. As I said in a previous post in reply (several actually), if you are this angry, this discontent and this bitter, the problem is probably you as much if not more so, than the women or men you interact with.

In previous posts, you exhibit a tendency towards delusional narcissism. Every man is a "cuck" or a "beta" whereas you are the "perfect alpha male." Your negative views of men are paralleled by your negative views of women. Every single hot girl is a gold digging hor and every 7 must be a complete saint.

If you are as perfect as you say you are: rich, alpha personality, taught chuck norris how to fight, don't age, you would not have a problem keeping at least one hot woman around. In reality, you are more like sanghelios: an angry, bitter narcissist who believes he can do no wrong whilst everyone and everything else is pure sh1t. Good luck with that.
Ok, Mr. Two-Week Noob. You tell us vets how it is. OK, Sporto? Pretty easy to hide behind your keyword and throw stones, huh, lol smh?

Good luck to ya.