"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Women getting married less and less

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
You know what the kiss of death is?? When they say, I've had my fun. I'm ready to settle down. Always get a kick in hearing others tell me that. I then say, be careful. She's only there to lock down a good beta provider.
https://www.bolde.com/dont-just-want-boyfriend-want-partner-whos-ready-go/
10. I need someone who’s ready to settle down. I’m over dating. I’ve had my fun being a single girl and now I’m ready for life’s next step and next adventure. I’m ready for a real relationship. I’m ready to be with a man I can depend on. I’m not just looking for love — I’m looking for a best friend and life partner. I’m over spending every night out. I’m ready to settle down and I need a man who’s ready for that too.
:mad:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I love women and respect a few of them. However, in relationships, I just do not trust em. They always have an ulterior motive.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
@Trump

Are you a feminist? You starting to sound like one last couple of posts
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
571
Reaction score
606
"WOMEN HAVE ESSENTIALLY BECOME THE MEN THEY WANTED TO MARRY"

And what kind of man would like to marry a woman who is actually a man?

Women can shout from every street corner they don't need a man, but as one woman told me once: "in the end of the day, no women enjoy going to bed alone".
 

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
I'll be honest I really have a hard time coming to terms with the whole marriage thing and i'm getting old too, I really do feel it's time for me to tie the knot. It's just that... it's all take take take

  • Marriage is just taking care of some chick.
  • If you have kids you have to take care of those too.
  • If you get a dog you'll be taking care of that.
  • You are taking care of most expenses and food.
  • You give her right to take half your stuff, despite the fact you already have been paying for most of everything.
  • Women love to blame men for everything so you till be taking the blame for anything you can be blamed for.
  • It takes alot of effort to keep women entertained, they rarely have virtuous hobbies or interests of their own.
  • It takes time to have a good relationship, a woman needs to be constantly emotionally challenged/instigated to be happy and not go looking elsewhere.
  • And you'll be taking alot of shiiiit because once a woman gets to know you the crazy comes out and you become an emotional tampon.
  • Nobody really does anything for the male except maybe sex if you have a decent relationship.
  • If a woman does anything to contribute then it's translated as some sexist role you are imposing on her so you can't even enjoy that guilt free.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
My peers envy me and pity me, they are either not that great with women and have settled for whoever would let them fvck, got sucked in and have kids now or wifed up with the ltr.

I just feel sorry for them. I enjoy my freedom, money and calculating my next move. Seriously, why the rush? There’s always something better.

Mid thirties I’ll give this thing some thought.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Marriage = her easy options closed out…
It’s all about her commitment level and how far that goes. Even in this day of failed marriages, it is her ultimate commitment at the start…
 
Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
You know what the kiss of death is?? When they say, I've had my fun. I'm ready to settle down. Always get a kick in hearing others tell me that. I then say, be careful. She's only there to lock down a good beta provider.
Oh my god, you guys have to treat that like the proverbial "I love you like your my brother". A woman in any way implies some bull**** like that, you tell her sorry dear, I deserve the best and don't settle for no consolation prize. You get with women that are in demand and see you as the first choice, not the "safe choice", after she's been with about 300 guys...during which that time you wouldn't even register on the radar.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Yea, it just ain't worth it. When I was having a discussion with my divorce lawyer as I was finally able to sign the papers to free me from the marital prison I was in. I asked him, so counselor, any sage advice for me? He said don't let this ruin any chance at love or getting married again. I said no chance, but I understand us men need to continue to sign stupid one ended contracts like this to keep you in business. I then asked, are you married? He said, no divorced. Recently? No, 20 years ago. Why haven't you married again? He responded, just have not found what I am looking for. Marriage is like playing the lottery. Everyone has a chance to play and should, but the chances that you will be successful is very slim. I then said, 53% - 76% of marriages fail according to stats, he agreed. I asked him, if I gave him a car with only about 25% of the lug-nuts tightened, would you drive the car off the lot? He smiled and said no, good chance I'll get hurt or die. Well, similar to divorce. He said, you made out fine... Yea, all the fees when to you and the health insurance. He said, if you stayed in just one more year, it would had been much worse. You are just lucky you timed it perfectly. Yea, perfectly I said... A perfect fvckin disaster and waste of time.

Gentlemen, have fun with women, entertain women if you wish, just don't marry or have kids with them. Unless you really want to feel used, alone and stuck in a prison. I do not know one man who is happily married. On father's day, this came up and since my entire family only has one surviving marriage (4 divorces, others died), I asked, tell me one person any of you know who's happily married? I didn't say love or not love their kids, I said happily married. I was given silence and then a funny answer... There has to be some. Sure, who?? No one gave an answer. No one. My mother retorted, so what's the answer, be miserable and alone? Well, be miserable and alone is better than miserable and married. At least if you are miserable and alone, you have room to go up and prosper. In marriage, you do not have this at all.

Hope the feminists are happy with their decisions.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Oh my god, you guys have to treat that like the proverbial "I love you like your my brother". A woman in any way implies some bull**** like that, you tell her sorry dear, I deserve the best and don't settle for no consolation prize. You get with women that are in demand and see you as the first choice, not the "safe choice", after she's been with about 300 guys...during which that time you wouldn't even register on the radar.
True, but for the novice male who's with a hot woman and they said that, I am sure they'd see it differently. Wrong, but differently. It means in womanize, ehh, you'll do for procreation and financial support.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Honestly, the woman who wrote this article sounds like a bitter rabid feminist, but yeah marriage is trending down in popularity i suppose.
 
Top