Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women gained everything, why get married?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would demonstrate that God has answered that type of prayer, which I would feel its one of those "impossible" things that only God can set up to cross out a list I guess. Its simply a matter of faith with me. I have nothing to lose by getting married because I have no assets, real income or anything for anyone to take.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would demonstrate that God has answered that type of prayer, which I would feel its one of those "impossible" things that only God can set up to cross out a list I guess. Its simply a matter of faith with me. I have nothing to lose by getting married because I have no assets, real income or anything for anyone to take.
Worry about getting some pvssy first. I just saw a vid about a war pig giving head. She got pretty good at it, let the man be selfish. That could be a great path into getting back sexual. We all know it's not the preference, but it will get you going.

Perhaps you can make prayers about how you would like to see yourself.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 1950s, only men has access to society’s resources and women had to be virgins before marriage, look after the household, bear children, and were treated harshly by society if they were divorced.

In 2021, women are more educated, more ambitious, have the same if not more rights than men. Women are also not virgins before marriage and decide when and if they want children at the expense of men. If they want a divorce, it’s at the expense of men (Dr. Dre’s wife gave him an aneurysm without touching him)

Women got all this by just gathering the masses and bitching a little. Men caved and gave them everything. My question is two-fold:

1 - Women got everything yet still want marriage (being a non virgin) where the man is legally, financially, and morally committed. What did they give up?

2 -Being that way, why do you guys want to get married?

- Is It just for kids? You don’t need marriage for kids. Women can have sex when and where they wish.
- Is it for stable household? I know several cases where parents stayed together and there was child abuse and much much worse.
- Is it for consistent sex? Sex is easy to come by now, almost too easy. Any man who puts in 50% effort can get it.
- Is it too fit in? This is only reason I can think of.

Thoughts?
Manipulating men is how women get by in life. Why are there less women in prison than men? Because it's legal for women to steal.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Worry about getting some pvssy first. I just saw a vid about a war pig giving head. She got pretty good at it, let the man be selfish. That could be a great path into getting back sexual. We all know it's not the preference, but it will get you going.

Perhaps you can make prayers about how you would like to see yourself.
Hopefully I'll be married before the rapture, but if not, then be part of the marriage supper of the Lamb by being part of the rapture itself. (Rev 19:6-9). The same book of Revelation talk about those who are not defiled by women, especially WARPIGS, who would be part of that marriage supper! (Rev 14:4). You can get expelled if the clothes are defiled. (Rev 3:4), (Matt 22:11-13).

There is always room to improve how I see myself, but that image doesn't have to include woman. Many prophets in the Bible would be like outcasts and wouldn't have any gf, but they would do great things for God. Only one prophet married a prostitute, his name was Hosea. This was to illustrate Israel's faithlessness to God at the time. That is not going to be me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be married before the rapture, but if not, then be part of the marriage supper of the Lamb by being part of the rapture itself. (Rev 19:6-9). The same book of Revelation talk about those who are not defiled by women, especially WARPIGS, who would be part of that marriage supper! (Rev 14:4). You can get expelled if the clothes are defiled. (Rev 3:4), (Matt 22:11-13).

There is always room to improve how I see myself, but that image doesn't have to include woman. Many prophets in the Bible would be like outcasts and wouldn't have any gf, but they would do great things for God. Only one prophet married a prostitute, his name was Hosea. This was to illustrate Israel's faithlessness to God at the time. That is not going to be me.
Dude, they are playing guys who are waiting to get married. So she will figure since you don't need sex, she will continue on her outside shannigans. "Cucking" you, while she takes on side ****, but you don't want to fvck her anyways. This is what they are doing today!

Get the order right.:

1. She has to desire you
2. Sex has to happen
3. She has to try to manipulate you into a relationship
4. She has to prove herself worthy of your trust and devotion over a long period of time

You gotta get thru all of that before you can even THINK about being married. And what does being "married" mean in our current culture? People take it so seriously, huh? They elevate their treatment when they are married? Everything gets better, huh?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you noticed, but women's lives literally orbits men's. Everything a woman do is mostly to catch some guy's attention, to higher her value and attractiveness as woman.

If I could explain this, I'd say

It's still something recent, but women are starting to realize that studying hard, getting a job and actually having to work her ass off to get a better place in society isn't fun. I believe that women from the past indeed suffered a lot because of their ******* husbands who had control over them financially and in a matter of status (if you divorce me, your life is over), and that may be the main reason why these women got bitter on man. Their idea was: well, I can work, so if I get myself a job I won't need to be with this ******* anymore.

Now think about this idea spreading. It spreads just like a slutty behavior among repressed church girls. Women who were unhappy found a way to escape, women that were happy get poisoned by thinking something was missing. In the end, everybody was drown in this idea.

So who are the ones who will suffer? The next generations. Women are being taught that now they have to guarantee their own survival. Now they have to go out and put food on the table. Imagine that, for some time, your life goes against everything your biology tells you. Now women has to stay in a masculine energy centered place (most workplaces), deal with the stress of working, of being successful, of seeing as a failure for not getting a good salary and having good possessions. Well, we men know how to keep on walking the hard road without complaining, but women don't.

So how is it gonna be? The discomfort of hiding my true feminine nature to keep on working, the pressure of having kids, marrying and at the same time providing... it's just too much. Women are getting crazier everyday, more and more desolated and realizing that the chains that were once tying them up to their husbands, now are tying them up to a boss, to a whole new session of society, to a world that's way more ruthless and won't stop to listen her complains.

Don't get me wrong, women can do what they want, but forcing a woman to take this naturally manly role of providing safety and guaranteeing the survival is like forcing a man to stay home, taking care of the kids and the house. It's just unnatural, it doesn't work. It hurts both ways.

If it's too long and you want to jump to the conclusion, the truth is that marrying is one of the last stands of her primal instincts that is begging for her to find a man who's gonna make her feel safe, feel like a woman.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, they are playing guys who are waiting to get married. So she will figure since you don't need sex, she will continue on her outside shannigans. "Cucking" you, while she takes on side ****, but you don't want to fvck her anyways. This is what they are doing today!

Get the order right.:

1. She has to desire you
2. Sex has to happen
3. She has to try to manipulate you into a relationship
4. She has to prove herself worthy of your trust and devotion over a long period of time

You gotta get thru all of that before you can even THINK about being married. And what does being "married" mean in our current culture? People take it so seriously, huh? They elevate their treatment when they are married? Everything gets better, huh?
Like I said, I have no intent to marry a hoe. That is what I concluded. Whether all women are hoes is another discussion.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 36 and wasn't around for this, but I love every depiction I've seen of 1950s America (relationships, etc)

I want 3 kids and a dog. So, my future wife had better want the same.
She will already have 3 kids when she meets you. If you’re really lucky, she won’t have 3 different baby daddies! You can provide the dog though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so jaded?

You don't have to answer. It's rhetorical.
That’s not being jaded, that’s noticing the dating culture in 2021. The hard truth is the overwhelming majority of single women out there are carrying around bastard children.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've being told many times that if I dont get married I'll spend my old age alone....

As usual when someone relies on fear or morality to convince me to do something, I know for sure that they are full of sh1t.

So with the hope of not being alone in my 80s, I have to quit my freedom now and live miserably like a kid that needs his emotional mom's permission to go out?

Thanks but no thanks, those who believe it live a miserable life and also die alone after being divorce raped.

Reaction score
Why worry when game, money, and holding alpha frame will magically save you from the legal system.

Jim88

Banned
Reaction score
In the 1950s, only men has access to society’s resources and women had to be virgins before marriage, look after the household, bear children, and were treated harshly by society if they were divorced.

In 2021, women are more educated, more ambitious, have the same if not more rights than men. Women are also not virgins before marriage and decide when and if they want children at the expense of men. If they want a divorce, it’s at the expense of men (Dr. Dre’s wife gave him an aneurysm without touching him)

Women got all this by just gathering the masses and bitching a little. Men caved and gave them everything. My question is two-fold:

1 - Women got everything yet still want marriage (being a non virgin) where the man is legally, financially, and morally committed. What did they give up?

2 -Being that way, why do you guys want to get married?

- Is It just for kids? You don’t need marriage for kids. Women can have sex when and where they wish.
- Is it for stable household? I know several cases where parents stayed together and there was child abuse and much much worse.
- Is it for consistent sex? Sex is easy to come by now, almost too easy. Any man who puts in 50% effort can get it.
- Is it too fit in? This is only reason I can think of.

Thoughts?
I agree I'll never fcking get married.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I have no intent to marry a hoe. That is what I concluded. Whether all women are hoes is another discussion.
Ho3s are definately ho3s. I still assert there are different "types" of women. They don't all move the same way.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone thinks a marriage can save them from the pain of loneliness, they're gonna have a bad time.

As long as you refuse to understand that only you can make yourself less lonely and more happy living alone, then only suffering awaits you.

The existential problem with most people is they were conditioned to believe that happiness can only come from "external sources" like a woman or a marriage.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so jaded?

You don't have to answer. It's rhetorical.
Most guys are Simps and beta. I saw a biker the other day that could single handedly beat us all to death yet he simps to a woman. If men in the modern Era aren't cynical enough. Your average man thinks it's Disney on ice. They look like Bambee.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone thinks a marriage can save them from the pain of loneliness, they're gonna have a bad time.

As long as you refuse to understand that only you can make yourself less lonely and more happy living alone, then only suffering awaits you.

The existential problem with most people is they were conditioned to believe that happiness can only come from "external sources" like a woman or a marriage.
Nicely said. The bigger issue is that modern women are hoes not fit for marriage let alone anything but pump and dump. you can't turn a ***** into a house wife. It won't stop phaggotry fellas bending the knee and screeching red pill on YouTube.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know that he simps to women?
Made a public display in the pandemic. Quite pathetic tbh. I've seen tons OLD but irl in a shopping Centre is pretty try hard. Almost as as bad as a jumbo tron.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 former soldiers I work with are divorced.

Both say their ex cheated on them.

Rollo also touches on it in his book. A lot of military guys have strong sense of honour, loyalty from their life style in tge forces and and get totally blind sided by women who don't tend to follow the same code.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It’s true what @DEEZEDBRAH said. I personally know some marines and operators that could mangle most men and not break a sweat but never fail to put a woman up on a throne by default.

Which is why “alpha” is a foolish word to apply. I know it’s used to portray a concept but really is useless. Like Tomassi said. It’s HIGHLY contextual. When men get deployed their women are suddenly available and in town rocking. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Not all of course. Can’t verify that. But it’s a high percentage.

Meeting some of their wives you would never of guessed. Some were quite wholesome and seemed stand up women. Don’t you dare believe it. Right man, right place, hubby in the sand box?
exactly, ALPHA is just a cartoon marketing scheme for PUAs and red pill coaches