Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women gained everything, why get married?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 1950s, only men has access to society’s resources and women had to be virgins before marriage, look after the household, bear children, and were treated harshly by society if they were divorced.

In 2021, women are more educated, more ambitious, have the same if not more rights than men. Women are also not virgins before marriage and decide when and if they want children at the expense of men. If they want a divorce, it’s at the expense of men (Dr. Dre’s wife gave him an aneurysm without touching him)

Women got all this by just gathering the masses and bitching a little. Men caved and gave them everything. My question is two-fold:

1 - Women got everything yet still want marriage (being a non virgin) where the man is legally, financially, and morally committed. What did they give up?

2 -Being that way, why do you guys want to get married?

- Is It just for kids? You don’t need marriage for kids. Women can have sex when and where they wish.
- Is it for stable household? I know several cases where parents stayed together and there was child abuse and much much worse.
- Is it for consistent sex? Sex is easy to come by now, almost too easy. Any man who puts in 50% effort can get it.
- Is it too fit in? This is only reason I can think of.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just not a traditional guy, so never been interested in marriage. I guess if I were to have kids, I probably would if I thought it was in their best interests.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 - Women got everything yet still want marriage (being a non virgin) where the man is legally, financially, and morally committed. What did they give up?
Men, this is the right question.

Before entering into an LTR, she must have some skin in the game. It’s even more important before marriage. What will she sacrifice?

Have you ever seen that girl who stays and puts up with constant BS from her man? Chances are she sacrificed something to be with him.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are conformist by nature. It's literally their historical survival strategy.

To be fair, most men are too.
Yeah, I think marriage is seen by most as natural in the western world.

Subtle, but definite pressure from society to get married. From a logical stand point it doesn't make sense for men any more.

Most men, myself included, don't consider you don't have to get married. Usually not until you've been through divorce, but even then, plenty do remarry.

One of my friends has been with his girlfriend for over 15 years, has 2 kids. She's a trophy wife type. Have a lot of respect for him, demonstrates to me he probably holds a strong frame. He earns really good money and his parents are loaded, so wonder if that factors in.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm vehemently opposed to it. I was married once, I hated it. Felt like I was in handcuffs and controlled. Enough was enough and I filed for divorce and righted a wrong. Just a horrible institution which should be dissolved.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your fellow man will sell you under just to sniff your girls *****, more and more men are less masculinized now, which is less attractive to women and at the same time , less respectable, they know they can cry wolf and get away with it, since you mentioned dr dre , the biggest thing black males face is gettin a chick pregnant,and leaving. without any investigation these cats are scrutinized and considered ''irresponsible '' or not ''real men'' , i can go an and on , ego , thinking just cause you rich you get to simp and marry , the point is women have mastered the art of manipulation, they will take whatever they can get because you are giving it to them

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your saying that they basically "own" us?
Ever notice of the ever increasing feminine man smothering society nowdays.. They owned these livestock. Man basically a commodity nowdays.. Its rare for successful masculine man even has a sense of need for marriage anymore.. Girls not needed except for pleasure.. Marriage? Whats marriage? Its even the word and meaning itself are padoxical to the reality today.. Your average guy will settle in marriage if they got a chance to be slaughtered.

Deep bond emotional connection relationship are an exception if marriage were about to be considered. But even then its an emotional commitment not a paper one. Unless regulation required parents to be married for the child schooling purposes like some country.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first got divorced several months back friends and family would always ask me one thing when talking with me:

"Do you think you'll ever get married again?"

My default response was always "Of course! I understand that not every woman is like my ex wife and I can't generalize." But now, months later I have changed my default answer from "Of course!" to "maybe...". Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It just depends if I meet a woman who meets all of my criteria and is willing to have some skin in the game with the relationship too.

For now, I don't see any reason to get married again. I love living alone, meeting new woman, managing my own finances, coming/going as I please, and not having to check in with anyone. But hey, I'm fresh out of a divorce so maybe yeas from now I'll be saying something different.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I struggle to see the upside of a committed LTR or marriage today. Too much downside risk. Even a submitted and feminine women can transform overnight into a monster, with huge legal weapons to upend your life. Not worth it, IMO, unless you're a lonely ba$tard who needs a serious relationship to be happy.
These lonely bastared will jump all the hoop in the marriage like pupies

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I struggle to see the upside of a committed LTR or marriage today. Too much downside risk. Even a submitted and feminine women can transform overnight into a monster, with huge legal weapons to upend your life. Not worth it, IMO, unless you're a lonely ba$tard who needs a serious relationship to be happy.
You're exactly right. So many people get caught up in the social stigma of marriage. "You're not married?" "When are you going to get married?" "When are you going to settle down with someone?" "Don't you get lonely?"

What's wrong with being single? Every patient that I have that has been married 30, 40, or 50+ years all tell me the same thing:

"If I didn't have kids, I wouldn't be married right now. It's just not worth it."

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first got divorced several months back friends and family would always ask me one thing when talking with me:

My default response was always "Of course! I understand that not every woman is like my ex wife and I can't generalize." But now, months later I have changed my default answer from "Of course!" to "maybe...". Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It just depends if I meet a woman who meets all of my criteria and is willing to have some skin in the game with the relationship too.

For now, I don't see any reason to get married again. I love living alone, meeting new woman, managing my own finances, coming/going as I please, and not having to check in with anyone. But hey, I'm fresh out of a divorce so maybe yeas from now I'll be saying something different.
I still feel like that 3 or is it 4 years down the line. tbf wsa never really into relationships prior to marriage, just went with the flow as felt it was something I should do.

much prefer my own space, being able to do what I want, when I want. and tbh my ex wife wasn't controlling/bossy at all.

Ideal setup would be seeing someone once or twice a week, do the odd trip away together, but prefer having my own living space.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice of the ever increasing feminine man smothering society nowdays.. They owned these livestock. Man basically a commodity nowdays.. Its rare for successful masculine man even has a sense of need for marriage anymore.. Girls not needed except for pleasure.. Marriage? Whats marriage? Its even the word and meaning itself are padoxical to the reality today.. Your average guy will settle in marriage if they got a chance to be slaughtered.

Deep bond emotional connection relationship are an exception if marriage were about to be considered. But even then its an emotional commitment not a paper one. Unless regulation required parents to be married for the child schooling purposes like some country.

be careful guys the SS police are gonna seize this convo and say we all hate women..

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful guys the SS police are gonna seize this convo and say we all hate women..
being honest I know I need to work on myself as girl I was seeing a few months ago started to consume me too much, distracting from all my other endeavours. so probably a degree of preservation, not wanting to expose myself too much.

but at same time, I do enjoy life on my own terms. also, when I step back and assess the relationship arena in the western world, it genuinely doesn;t appeal. seems a lot of risk for not an awful lot of enrichment/satisfaction in long term relationships.

I think Victor Frankl touched on primary purpose in a mans life in his concentration camp book 'Mans search for meaning'. doesn;t have to be love, can be profession/business and some other area.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but at same time, I do enjoy life on my own terms. also, when I step back and assess the relationship arena in the western world, it genuinely doesn;t appeal. seems a lot of risk for not an awful lot of enrichment/satisfaction in long term relationships.

I think Victor Frankl touched on primary purpose in a mans life in his concentration camp book 'Mans search for meaning'. doesn;t have to be love, can be profession/business and some other area.
it really doesnt have any appeal bro, tiktok is on verge of being banned cause of all the divorce rape vids being posted.
i will check out the victor frankl

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women gave up their true feminine nature. By entering the workforce, women started to mimic men. They also didn't do a lot of the blue collar jobs that men do. They did more the BA/BS degree + requiring, white collar jobs. Men who graduate college and pursue white collar careers have suffered due to women being in the workforce. Additionally, with factories being offshored, a lot more of the economy is knowledge-based and white collar. A lot of the white collar work environment is now a feminist's wet dream and a hornet's nest for masculine men. Women who opt to pursue careers also gave up spending time with their children, which is a part of their feminine nature. My mom quit her job when I was a toddler because she realized she was missing a lot of my childhood and didn't want to do that despite having lived inside an early generation feminist frame in the 1970s/early 1980s. She didn't return to the workforce until 10+ years later when my parents divorced.

I don't want to get married at this point. I see too much downside in it. There were times where I saw myself getting married as a general concept but was never close to implementing it in any relationship.

- Is It just for kids? You don’t need marriage for kids. Women can have sex when and where they wish.
No, marriage is not needed for kids. However, kids benefit from a stable home with two parents and two parents active in their children's lives. My parents did not divorce until I was in high school and ~85% of the way towards being an adult. I have had issues in my life due to my father not being active in my life before the divorce though he did provide financial support until the divorce. My parents' divorce was acrimonious and my relationship with my father ceased at that point. I would have benefitted in some ways from having a more stable 2 parent household. However, I am concerned that I would have been more blue pilled as an adult if that had happened. Being blue pilled would have been bad. My cousins on my mom's side had parents that remained together throughout their lives and both experienced divorces as adults in 2010s while dating Millennial women.

Since the 1990s, the calculation that men have had to make about kids is a bad one. It's more likely than not that if you have kids with a woman, you and that woman will not be a couple by the time the first child turns 18.

- Is it for stable household? I know several cases where parents stayed together and there was child abuse and much much worse.
I did touch upon the stable household element. No way should parents stay together if there's child abuse. The child must be removed from that monster parents.

- Is it for consistent sex? Sex is easy to come by now, almost too easy. Any man who puts in 50% effort can get it.
You are overrating access to sex. Most men are betas. Most men get into relationships for the sex. The typical beta only gets sex in a relationship. He has long dry spells between relationships. He's not good at approaching. If he's Millennial/Gen Z, he's likely scavenging for vagina on swipe apps, trying to stand out in an ocean of penis. A lot of betas cave in to women and put a ring on it to keep the woman in place and keep the vaginal flow going rather than face the fear of extended dry spells containing unpleasant cold approaches, extensive swiping with mostly waste of time dates (if any dates), etc.

- Is it to fit in? This is only reason I can think of.
Many men feel this way. There is a time between 25-34 for most men when they see others in their social circles getting married. They begin to wonder why they aren't married when they see the flurry of marriages and babies. I've seen guys who were even good at getting one night stands cave in to their girlfriend of that time during the flurry of weddings in the social circle time in life and then get married.

Also, as I have gotten deeper into my 30s, there have been times I've received compliments from men 45-60 for pursuing the never married, childless thing. As marriages go on, they often become more unpleasant. I've become a strong believer in the last 5 years that romantic relationships formed prior to the age of 55 have a shelf life of 5 years of goodness. If a relationship is still good beyond the 5 year anniversary of the relationship forming, it is on borrowed time.

The median length of a marriage ending in divorce has been around 7 years for decades. What most people who cite this statistic neglect to count is the period of time in relationship prior to marriage. These 7 year marriages ending in divorce are typically 10 year long relationships in total. If the arc of the 10 year relationship is examined, it's reasonable to say that about 5 years were good, 3 years were mediocre to subpar, and the final 2 years were essentially intolerable.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You're exactly right. So many people get caught up in the social stigma of marriage. "You're not married?" "When are you going to get married?" "When are you going to settle down with someone?" "Don't you get lonely?"

What's wrong with being single? Every patient that I have that has been married 30, 40, or 50+ years all tell me the same thing:

"If I didn't have kids, I wouldn't be married right now. It's just not worth it."
One of the maintenance guys were at one of my buildings a few days ago to replace a AC fan motor. I've known the dude for 10+ years and the GF he met the other day. He said, do I hear wedding bells in the future? I said, possibly, just not with me. He, who's been married for 27 years and has two adult children even said, I'd never get married again. Even kind of joked, I had a chance to end it a few decades ago, but didn't, then laughed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 1950s, only men has access to society’s resources and women had to be virgins before marriage, look after the household, bear children, and were treated harshly by society if they were divorced.

In 2021, women are more educated, more ambitious, have the same if not more rights than men. Women are also not virgins before marriage and decide when and if they want children at the expense of men. If they want a divorce, it’s at the expense of men (Dr. Dre’s wife gave him an aneurysm without touching him)

Women got all this by just gathering the masses and bitching a little. Men caved and gave them everything. My question is two-fold:

- Is it too fit in? This is only reason I can think of.

Thoughts?
You are being cucked listening to the mainstream. Modern women aren't 'more' educated. basic weaving and women's studies don't count. the media raged women have it harder in a pandemic cause most of the job losses were trash women worked in.

Women follow the beaten path of career girl boss be a tax mule and crater smv. look at the sheep getting their vaccine. Men are put conquering.