Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women gained everything, why get married?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe, that for many of these women, it’s outwardly on purpose. There are biological forces at work.

“let’s go into town and get some drinks.” She rolls it around in her mind. Socializing as an impulse she goes. Normally with other wives and friends. On first appearance this seems harmless enough. Do not be fooled. She might even not be thinking of “cheating”, just getting attention and validation BUT she is intentionally putting herself out there. This is a drive. I’m not making excuses for women. They do not look at honor or codes as a rule. This is when the “it just happened” sentence shows up. Once she’s in it, she is easily overpowered BUT she sets it up. Consciously this may not be intentional but subconsciously it absolutely is on purpose.

Biology trumps vows. There are women out there that know themselves a little better and know her own warning signs when her biology rears it’s ugly head and she will not do it.
For most this is when she will start an argument when you’re 10,000 miles away. Thus she has her justification. She is not going out to blow off steam. Unless you are fully aware that women blow off steam and stress with sex. Women who turn sex down with you because “stress at work” are lying to you. They know that sex with someone else makes it dissolve.
At the bottom line, a man made her feel something last Friday night. Which she knows is wrong and she caused it by being there on purpose. Then her mind has to walk it backwards to stop from feeling like such a slvt. Now she has “you were being an as$hole on the phone”. Now it’s justified.

If she starts an argument...she has already sowed the seeds of sex. Not the other way around. She doesn’t start an argument and then go hunting. She has already hunted and now has to justify it. This should be an eye opener for you. If you know this, you will know how to guide the conversation. You approach it like she’s already made up her mind. Because she is hunting a justification.

This is a huge manipulation tool because now she can say that you have been distant, you never talk to me. Etc. Etc. Etc. thus gaslighting you by showing you your supposed cause of the whole situation. This turns your mind inwards and now you find fault in yourself. She at this point, has manipulated a win. You go even more pvssy and may even go get “therapy”. Hahahahaha
Agree completely. My ex wife was never one for clubbing, late nights with friends.

Amazed me how many friends were seemingly at ease with their partners going to clubs several times a month.

Not much good comes from it in my experience. Maybe wary as I slept with numerous married/women in relationships when drunk on nights out in my 20's

I wouldn't enter into any kid of exclusive relationship with someone who wanted to lead that life style.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why “alpha” is a foolish word to apply. I know it’s used to portray a concept but really is useless. Like Tomassi said. It’s HIGHLY contextual.
That's the way I look at it. Alpha in terms of intersexual dynamics(successful mate acquisition). Not Alpha in terms of male dominance hierarchies(like a biker or marine using their physical force to choke us all out).

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the way I look at it. Alpha in terms of intersexual dynamics(successful mate acquisition). Not Alpha in terms of male dominance hierarchies(like a biker or marine using their physical force to choke us all out).
there is also some dudes who cant even fight at all , but are lady killers

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Question to the staunch anti LTR/Marriage guys. Have you ever been part of a great team? Like a work group, or sports team or something where the whole was greater than its parts? Have you ever been partners in a business that rocketed to success? have oyu ever sacrificed personal wealth, fame or glory for the good of the group?

My guess is that they haven't. They feel that sharing with anyone just takes away from themselves...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Question to the staunch anti LTR/Marriage guys. Have you ever been part of a great team? Like a work group, or sports team or something where the whole was greater than its parts? Have you ever been partners in a business that rocketed to success? have oyu ever sacrificed personal wealth, fame or glory for the good of the group?

My guess is that they haven't. They feel that sharing with anyone just takes away from themselves...
i love being part of a team, it feels good to be in a long term relationship. but you're giving up alot of your power in doing so.
women are smart, they look for successful , nice, and generous and docile men to pursue long term, then they will just cheat behind his back with someone sexually superior to her husband, tht is the only reason why im staunch towards marriage/ commitment

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The **** men go through to get laid is a growing list. I wonder when there’ll be a time when guys will stop this all. I know the male sex drive is strong, but will there be a point where this simply won’t be worth it anymore?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh one of the good ol never ending debates that goes around and around...

I agree and I spoke about something similar in another post but I'll copy it here for another viewpoint.

Let me expand on that for those that are cloudy about this.

You WILL ALWAYS LOSE in every situation if you love her more because you will contribute more, break frame(eventually), value her more, compromise more, sacrifice more, be more emotional, have the lower hand in ALL situations.

The only plus side is she will probably give you false purpose and happiness(hers) camoflauged around yours, and she will most likely have a higher(er) smv where you can show her off to your friends/family/etc. Hardly worth it or sustainable in the long run.

The reason for marriage is to show your commitment and stability IF she passes all the sh1t tests, is fit to be a good mother, and loves you more than you love her. In any relationship, you are a TEAM. Some guys do not understand what it means to be a team player. It's no longer all about you and your wants. Quit being selfish, narcissistic, delusional.

TEAM work is what makes things work and last. Trust me, if you had a hot, submissive girl that did everything you wanted, that would amount to a slave and that will also get old fast, and you will lose any respect or feelings for her. Finding someone willing to pull her weight in emotional support, sexual support, home support, domestic support, financial support are the keys. If they are missing any of these, it may or may not work in the long term.

This is the wisdom I've gained in my 49 years and being with the same woman for almost 19 years of that.