"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Women from the past

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Have any of you guys looked up women that used to be hot back in the day and found that they now look like absolute hogs? I recently looked up a girl that I used to find really attractive when I was back in school and it was like opening the fridge after going on holiday for a month. She went from being skinny and beautiful to being fat and ugly and old, yet somehow you can still recognise the face.

Of course it would have been nice to bang her when she was worth banging, but I do find it kind of amusing to look these women up and see what happened to them. It goes to show that women's beauty really doesn't last long at all.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Its good to be humble bc none of us are going to age perfectly, but yeah its pretty amazing lol. You really end up dodging a bullet in every way.
I know that I have also aged and I'm less physically attractive than I was when I was younger. But I think with women the drop is much more significant, especially as beauty is their main drawing card.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Natural aging is one thing, not taking care of their body is worse. They can't really stop the aging process, but they certainly can make the best of what they have.

A year ago I bumped into a girl from school, hadn't seen her in years. I used to find her very attractive, but you could say her attractiveness had decreased by the same amount her circumference had increased, a lot. She's still on my friends list on facebook (I can't be bothered to clean up), but most of her pics are typical fat girl pics, face shots making it hard to judge how fat she is. I was shocked at how big she had become.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I don't think that their decline is always a result of the aging process, but instead, sometimes an example of what happens when you marry and quit caring about your appearance.

There are several women among my friends-list that I could have married. Judging by their appearance years later, I can honestly say that none were part of "the one that got away" scenario. In fact, some look so bad that I don't want them to even acknowledge openly that we ever dated.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
I don't think that their decline is always a result of the aging process, but instead, sometimes an example of what happens when you marry and quit caring about your appearance.

There are several women among my friends-list that I could have married. Judging by their appearance years later, I can honestly say that none were part of "the one that got away" scenario. In fact, some look so bad that I don't want them to even acknowledge openly that we ever dated.
This is harsh but true,

My ex was pretty hot at 33, good face good body. We broke up and then saw her again at 37, she still had a good body but her face was like “what the heck happened?” I‘m not young either but this girl would exercise religiously, watch everything she put in her mouth, and spend $2,500 a month on skin creams. And her parents were rich, she didn’t work or under stress. Well, maybe to find a husband, but still. I couldn’t believe how bad her face got.

I’m not Ryan Reynolds, but I literally cannot believe how bad some woman age from 35 - 40. Even celebrities, look at Sharon Stone, hot as hell at 34, down the drain at 40. They better keep working on that body because anything past like 38 for the girl, don’t know how any man can get attracted.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Natural aging is one thing, not taking care of their body is worse. They can't really stop the aging process, but they certainly can make the best of what they have.

A year ago I bumped into a girl from school, hadn't seen her in years. I used to find her very attractive, but you could say her attractiveness had decreased by the same amount her circumference had increased, a lot. She's still on my friends list on facebook (I can't be bothered to clean up), but most of her pics are typical fat girl pics, face shots making it hard to judge how fat she is. I was shocked at how big she had become.
Some women can gain weight really quickly and I find it a huge turnoff. I've seen women lose their figure within the space of a few months.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
I ended up finding out a really hot chick I dated in between years in college died in a car wreck about 8 or 9 months ago...that was really crazy to think about...
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
This is pretty common. I wish everyone the best but just playing with the averages and knowing the lifestyles of some women you can pretty much predict what and when this happens. It can help get over someone and move on. I find myself sometimes thinking "in 5 years she'll probably want me again, but why would I want her?" when I think about going on with my life and how they always come back around at some point. There's one I let go recently, I really think if we had met 5 years later things would have gone better, but if I still want who she is 5 years from now it means that I wasted my time and did not do much and decreased my attractiveness.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Imagine if for purely existing, the government would give you 20k of resources a year for incubating a child.(you get a very nice house in the UK/free health care/teeth/cash/Beta orbiters)

and ontop of this, everyday you woke up to 50 DM's from half decent women, no matter how you behaved.

could you imagine what you would behave/look like?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Sorry to hear that. That must have been quite a jolt.
A little...I was at a friends house for a party and we were talking and somehow got on the topic of women we used to date growing uo and I was like "remember so and so...she was fvcking hot!" And he was like "You didn't hear? She died in a car wreck last year..." I was stunned and had to look it up and I saw the newspaper article...reminder of how life can be over in an instant.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Have any of you guys looked up women that used to be hot back in the day and found that they now look like absolute hogs? I recently looked up a girl that I used to find really attractive when I was back in school and it was like opening the fridge after going on holiday for a month. She went from being skinny and beautiful to being fat and ugly and old, yet somehow you can still recognise the face.
Ha ha :lol:
I rather watch a horror movie, because they ain't that scary.. :eek:
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
One of my favorite things when i bump into some chick from my past is to make a comment like " boy you sure put on the weight over the years, what happened?" I love watching their self esteem crumble before my eyes and i feel awesome i didnt end up with them. Mind you these are girls that wouldnt give me the time of day back in the day, too busy chasing the bad boys to give me a look but now wishing they could get with me. It's priceless
 
Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
One of my favorite things when i bump into some chick from my past is to make a comment like " boy you sure on the weight over the years, what happened?" I love watching their self esteem crumble before my eyes and i feel awesome i didnt end up with them. Mind you these are girls that wouldnt give me the time of day back in the day, too busy chasing the bad boys to give me a look but now wishing they could get with me. It's priceless
Damn homie you a savage. That'll leave a lasting impression. Attractive older women are REALLY RARE, most of them hit the wall hard as ****.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
That's why at my age, the first thing I always think about when I see an attractive young woman is how they'll look in 10-20 years, not the usual jaw dropping reaction like many.
Anyone can look decent at a young age with minimal maintenance but it becomes infinitely harder the older they get. That's the real challenge and anytime I see an attractive 40+ gal, I place more value in that than the dozens of 20+ gals that basically have their youthful features automatically working for them.
 
Top