Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking ratio going up

Glassguy

Reaction score
You can’t. You’re supposed to just eat that sh!t sandwich and other sh!t sandwiches that women get away with. And alot of guys give them a free pass and excuse their ****ty behavior, they’re the real simps in my opinion because they refuse to hold women accountable but demand men act a certain way towards bad behavior. It’s weird. You can’t stop a crappy person from being a crappy person.
The way a woman treats someone that she has 40% interest in compared to someone she has 90% interest in is night and day.

If you are not her best option, you have a chance to get flaked on if something better comes along (even something to do with her friends and not necessarily another date).

I flaked on 3 different chicks this past weekend because better options/offers came along. I didnt even look for those better options. They came to me. Thats how dating works.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Fact of life in dating- the top 10% hold the cards. It doesnt matter if its a man or woman.

I have options so I can choose to keep a date or flake for a better one. Women can do it if they are in the top 30% due to so many thirsty men who lower their standards to shower these women with attention.

Just my $.02

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way a woman treats someone that she has 40% interest in compared to someone she has 90% interest in is night and day.

If you are not her best option, you have a chance to get flaked on if something better comes along (even something to do with her friends and not necessarily another date).

I flaked on 3 different chicks this past weekend because better options/offers came along. I didnt even look for those better options. They came to me. Thats how dating works.
I’m not arguing that’s how dating is, my argument is it’s still ****ty. Women crated the current dating market. The thing about flaking is you better make damn sure those perceived better options are solid because if they end up falling through, you’ll be left with no options. It’s like leaving your solid job for a better paying job, but oh wait, that better paying job ends up closing and laying you off in a year. Now you have no job.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can do it if they are in the top 30% due to so many thirsty men who lower their standards to shower these women with attention.
Can you blame them? Just because guys aren't in the top 10%, doesn't mean they don't have sexual needs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on? I've recently made big progress in my careers (full time job as well as my creative side hustle), but women keep flaking more and more, it's like it's impossible to get a simple coffee date nowadays. I know I have to start working out again, but even when I was at my fittest (and a little less successful than now, which was 2 years ago), it was the same. Now all of them just wanna chat chat chat but when it's time to meet up IRL, it's crickets. I've asked out a few girls recently after I established a good dialogue and positive energy, but after I do, it's either crickets or excuses (or they say let me know when you're around next time).
Not doing it right kuz. Your career isn't what gets her wet. It's fallback for as the milk goes bad.

In 2022, it's pull or next. Blow me or blow me out. No free attention.

Fellas need to mercenaries with their time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flaked on 3 chicks this weekend (for better options).

So hopefully I made a small dent in balancing out the women/men flaking ratio bahahaha.

And guess what? 2 of the 3 women I flaked on have texted me non stop about when we can reschedule.

I wonder how many of you dudes do the same thing when a woman flakes on you?

I've flaked to go get more girls. As in beat it rotten already. I can hit her up at 2am as plan Z. Straight out of the modern woman playbook.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on? I've recently made big progress in my careers (full time job as well as my creative side hustle), but women keep flaking more and more, it's like it's impossible to get a simple coffee date nowadays. I know I have to start working out again, but even when I was at my fittest (and a little less successful than now, which was 2 years ago), it was the same. Now all of them just wanna chat chat chat but when it's time to meet up IRL, it's crickets. I've asked out a few girls recently after I established a good dialogue and positive energy, but after I do, it's either crickets or excuses (or they say let me know when you're around next time).
Have you tried not burping after you introduce yourself?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I’m not arguing that’s how dating is, my argument is it’s still ****ty. Women crated the current dating market. The thing about flaking is you better make damn sure those perceived better options are solid because if they end up falling through, you’ll be left with no options. It’s like leaving your solid job for a better paying job, but oh wait, that better paying job ends up closing and laying you off in a year. Now you have no job.
I totally disagree.
I flaked on 3 chicks last weekend. 2 of the 3 have blown my phone up wanting to know when I can get free to get together. Correction- the other chick messaged me asking when I am free to "try again". So 3 for 3.

And honestly its all about abundance/options. The chicks I went out with and the chicks I flaked on arent the only chicks that are showing high interest in me.

It takes balls to flake on a chick, especially an attractive chick with higher value. Does it always work out this way? No. But this past weekend, for me, showed that 3/3 women will chase if I cancel the date.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're getting flaked on then it's something you're doing wrong that's causing the flakes. I rarely ever get flaked on. I get flaked on once a year at the most. I've done plenty of OLD too. Step your game up.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt that this is true. Some friends came over the other day with their 16 year old kid and I was appalled at his social skills. He was literally hiding behind his arm most of the time one his phone. Kids these days have the attention span of a goldfish. I find that even I have this problem thanks to smartphones.

Unfortunately this means that you need to find someone who isn't addicted to social media, dating apps. Women like you're describing are dysfunctional.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree.
I flaked on 3 chicks last weekend. 2 of the 3 have blown my phone up wanting to know when I can get free to get together. Correction- the other chick messaged me asking when I am free to "try again". So 3 for 3.

And honestly its all about abundance/options. The chicks I went out with and the chicks I flaked on arent the only chicks that are showing high interest in me.

It takes balls to flake on a chick, especially an attractive chick with higher value. Does it always work out this way? No. But this past weekend, for me, showed that 3/3 women will chase if I cancel the date.
You got that abundance mindset. Modern day Robert munch.... stories for days. I'm biased on my perspective for pickup but the aftermath puts into perspective the value or lack thereof in women. The game is catch and release. If a fella acquires a unicorn in the process, let it ride. Don't hold your breath.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to use this thread to post a recent OLD convo that I had. I'm so used to **** like this happening, but it's still amazing.

Me: is that cute pupper yours?
Her: Sadly no :( it was my friends in X location
Me: Oh cool, I'm actually thinking of moving to X location, you'll have to tell me about it sometime
Her: We can do that over drinks :)
Me: Hahaha, that's bold of you. What's your number?
*Unmatches me*

In my experience, a lot of women completely shut down as soon as you try to set up firm plans. I've taken to asking 3 of them out on the same night, expecting 2 to flake.

Reaction score
Probably should get on that. I also have the exact opposite problem, girls I have no business going on dates with don't flake. I know PUA says for us to get a date asap, but I think that's horse shvt, you are probably too aggressive and needy.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to use this thread to post a recent OLD convo that I had. I'm so used to **** like this happening, but it's still amazing.

Me: is that cute pupper yours?
Her: Sadly no :( it was my friends in X location
Me: Oh cool, I'm actually thinking of moving to X location, you'll have to tell me about it sometime
Her: We can do that over drinks :)
Me: Hahaha, that's bold of you. What's your number?
*Unmatches me*

In my experience, a lot of women completely shut down as soon as you try to set up firm plans. I've taken to asking 3 of them out on the same night, expecting 2 to flake.
Yep. It's good you asked for the number. If she doesn't want to give it out then next and move on. Otherwise might be talking for weeks.

That's a trend I've noticed. Before Covid hit it was fairly easy to get a number after a few messages if you asked. I mean like 70 percent of the time. Seems like now they shut you down a lot more if you ask too quickly.

I will also not agree to meet up unless I got a number. Because I'll use that on reverse phone search to get their full name and look them up on facebook. You have no idea how many use old photos or edited photos on dating apps then you see their pics on facebook and they're much fatter or older. saved me a lot of money and time.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the job thing..

I get the point, it's fear. respect paint and death, don't be afraid. I don't tell that lightly, it's a difficult thing to know, and doing is also not simple.

No one in the upper 10%, 5%, 1%, .01% do so by staying in defense. defense supports offense. Laddering up professionally is an offensive move and requires some risk. The risk is mitigated by having multiple paths. When you look for another position, look at more than one and then keep those options open after you secure one. When you do that, the wise manager will continue to keep the job interesting and also ensure you are paid enough or even more than needed because it's difficult for a man to take a pay cut, it's a way to secure the business.

Be the best to be treated like the best.

The funny thing is it sounds exactly like dealing with women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy is never going to have no options. People who have the right looks never seem to have problems. Right looks means more women like you, means preselection and social proof and less bs like flaking. Always notice what posters have a different reality with women compared to others?

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be brutally honest, use your money and get plastic surgery on your face. Your face needs to be improved otherwise career or gym is a waste of time. The face has most of that attraction factor and everything else just complements it.