Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait until those 3 Kardashian women lose their dating/sexual market value

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Well then why are both them taken?
Look at the people who "took" them. An egotistical musician, and a preppy douchebag. No loss there.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media boosts women's ego too much. Ugly ass girls can post a picture and get 20 likes and think she's something.

Totally agree with OP.

The only thing we can do is refuse to like pictures and further validate them and also teach our bros.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
Social media boosts women's ego too much. Ugly ass girls can post a picture and get 20 likes and think she's something.

The only thing we can do is refuse to like pictures and further validate them and also teach our bros.
Funny enough.. one of my prime methods for obtaining nudes is to ask for more pictures, but DO NOT give compliments. So many times they keep the pictures coming, fishing for that compliment, getting more risque as they go, and boom you've got them.

Back on topic.. few things I've noticed just in the past couple years:

-Women use to always smile at me in the grocery story, say "excuse me", appear friendly and polite. Now they see you coming and look away. Barge right past and expect you to jump out of their way. It's not like I've gotten ugly or fat either. Same looks and style.

-YOUNG girls in the 10-14 age range, now acting like bratty little cvnts, like you don't even deserve to be on the same planet as them. Got their purse and shopping bags dangling from their elbow while holding the iphone. Flaunting their bodies like they just saw on their favorite miley cyrus music video. They have the power and they know it.

-One of my 20 year old co-workers just told me that most kids are sexually active by 7th grade now. Holy smokes

-Relationships seem to be a thing of the past. Almost everyone I know is single. Really hard to get more than a few dates in before they bounce to the next guy like a pinball or lose interest. Pretty much oblivious to our PUA tricks and games. Never underestimate how many dudes these chicks have at their disposal at any given time.

Ah well.. good thing I like being single.

Last edited:

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
To asa_don,

You wrote:

that's the problem we have with all these discrepancies, men think 5's are 9's when they are not, there shouldn't be any different opinions on what a 9 is, a 9 should be damn near perfect in every way, shape, or form.
Sure, except... what is "perfect" for you may not be "perfect" for me. Because everyone is... wait for it... wait for it... different. Right, Don?

doesn't matter how fat he is, if the guy isn't in good shape, a 9 is not going to date him when she can get someone better who is in shape, has wit, killer personality, money.
So EVERY SINGLE 9 out there - whatever that means to you - is into JUST ripped dudes ONLY? Just like EVERY SINGLE attractive man who is a 9 or above is into JUST thin women ONLY? There are NO exceptions to these rules? There are NO women rated 9 or above who really could care less about a guy's body, just as long as he isn't obese? There are NO men rated 9 or above who really could care less about a girl's body, just as long as she isn't obese? You're saying there cannot possibly exist people who don't mind chubby partners? Seriously, bro? Really? Like... really?

look at ugly celebrities who had hot wives/girlfriends, they got dumped, the women upgraded to someone better.
Some of them got dumped... some of them didn't. Celebrities aren't a sample size of the general population, amigo, which means that... wait for it... one more time... some people AREN'T like celebrities, right Don?

do you think kate upton is going to date/bang a pudgy guy with a killer personality? :crackup: fvck no, she is banging a guy like justin verlander a cy young award winning major league pitcher with status, money, who is in shape.
...It depends... on A LOT of different factors. I don't know. This is just ONE woman who is hot, dude... who may end up dating a pudgy boss-player motherf*cker. Who knows? I do not claim to know the future, I just know that anything's possible. Besides, there are TONS of hot women out there, and you cannot POSSIBLY try to make blanket assumptions about ALL of them.

that's why it's a joke, these guys come in here claiming to bang 10's.
I rate women as not attractive, kinda-attractive, and attractive. F*ck numbers - that's subject anyway. If a girl's not in the "not attractive" category, I'd bang her.

do you think a guy would take a 6 who has a great personality, a brain, with a good career over a 9 who holds those same attributes? no, so why would you expect a chick to do that when she can get the same type guy with better looks who is in shape?
All things being equal, I'd agree with you here. But as I'm sure you're smart enough to know, Don, life is not equal. Things are not equal. Some people don't feel the way you feel about things, bro. Some high-value men, for instance, will take the 6 just because they're loyal as hell, for instance. Or they'll take the 6 because there's less competition - who knows?

a lot of 9's will bang a tom brady look a like just on his looks alone, they don't get to know him long enough to find out all the other details.
And a lot of girls wouldn't. Your point?

the point i'm making is this, if you're doing nothing except whining you're not going to get better quality women, when you start achieving success you will see a change in your life.
I agree with this; to get high-quality women, you must bring value to their lives, and NOT NECESSARILY WITH YOUR LOOKS. THIS is MY point. Again, ABSOLUTELY looks matter, but A LOT of things matter, dude.

the problem is too many men don't want to put in any hard work, they feel it's easier to be lazy, complain, whine, be negative about women instead, that's why they aren't getting anywhere in life and with better quality women.
I agree with this as well.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I feel a few of the slightly older juans are missing my points

this thread isn’t about me being self defeating it isn’t about any DJ’s , I’m stating quite obvious changes in female behaviours that I’m observing in the field and by the looks of things I’m not the only one

I’m managing to bang chicks yea because my game is on point, great but what next !?!

You can’t commit to a relationship with a woman who believes she’s a goddess and has the orbiters to back her up , it doesn’t matter what HB she is and my point is all of these chicks are starting to believe they are

Now someone posted earlier “ ive gotten to the point where i just fvck chicks and dump them” yea im at this point too i cant attach any feelings to a woman because it just isn’t worth it

whether you like it or not the fact is the game is currently losing the race with women it needs to revolutionise again like it did 10 – 15 years ago

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sino Zane said:
To asa_don,

You wrote:

Sure, except... what is "perfect" for you may not be "perfect" for me. Because everyone is... wait for it... wait for it... different. Right, Don?

So EVERY SINGLE 9 out there - whatever that means to you - is into JUST ripped dudes ONLY? Just like EVERY SINGLE attractive man who is a 9 or above is into JUST thin women ONLY? There are NO exceptions to these rules? There are NO women rated 9 or above who really could care less about a guy's body, just as long as he isn't obese? There are NO men rated 9 or above who really could care less about a girl's body, just as long as she isn't obese? You're saying there cannot possibly exist people who don't mind chubby partners? Seriously, bro? Really? Like... really?

Some of them got dumped... some of them didn't. Celebrities aren't a sample size of the general population, amigo, which means that... wait for it... one more time... some people AREN'T like celebrities, right Don?

...It depends... on A LOT of different factors. I don't know. This is just ONE woman who is hot, dude... who may end up dating a pudgy boss-player motherf*cker. Who knows? I do not claim to know the future, I just know that anything's possible. Besides, there are TONS of hot women out there, and you cannot POSSIBLY try to make blanket assumptions about ALL of them.

I rate women as not attractive, kinda-attractive, and attractive. F*ck numbers - that's subject anyway. If a girl's not in the "not attractive" category, I'd bang her.

All things being equal, I'd agree with you here. But as I'm sure you're smart enough to know, Don, life is not equal. Things are not equal. Some people don't feel the way you feel about things, bro. Some high-value men, for instance, will take the 6 just because they're loyal as hell, for instance. Or they'll take the 6 because there's less competition - who knows?

I agree with this; to get high-quality women, you must bring value to their lives, and NOT NECESSARILY WITH YOUR LOOKS. THIS is MY point. Again, ABSOLUTELY looks matter, but A LOT of things matter, dude.

Ya I can be guilty of that and slap myself whenever that happens, more like I just have to vent but obviously nothing gets done

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
So where do we go from here gentlemen
Nothing has changed as far as I'm concerned.

But I guess some guys can't see it.

When you meet a girl for the first time, she wears a social "mask". She may behave arrogant and cold but its just a FACADE.

Deep down ALL "women" that behave like this are in reality LITTLE GIRLS inside.

Anybody who takes these women at face value needs to get out more and accept the world for what it is.

When a girl behaves like that with me I just laugh in their faces and laugh at them in general...I'm not offended by it AT ALL.

This way they know I'm different, I know what they REALLY are inside...and they know I know.

If a woman is thinking about you OBJECTIVELY, like this:
Bingo-Player said:
“i like the look of this guy hes hot and presses all my buttons but can i really be seen to be dating him hes a nobody !?!”.......nah screw it il wait for better
...Then your game is POOR.

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop putting women and ***** on a pedestal. Get in the gym, talk to women and be the sexual human being you are and take advantage of women being the sexual beings they are. It's a numbers game. If you calm the **** down when you at the bar and let these women run game on you then all you need to do is lead them to a place and **** them. Stop kissing their ass and thinking they are all high and mighty because they look good and start screening them to be the women you want. If you want sex stop trying to be the men who saves them. Be the man who ****s them and leaves.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I blame men actually.

If you don't like their Instagram pics, or buy them stuff, they will behave.

Giving a girl attention/things because she's hot makes you deserve bad treatment from them.
Thank you so much for stating the obvious truth here. Men whine and complain about slvts, attention wh0res, over entitled women etc. Yet they are the same men who put all the power in their hands by feeding them attention and rewarding the same bad behaviors they complain about.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evan said:
Stop putting women and ***** on a pedestal. Get in the gym, talk to women and be the sexual human being you are and take advantage of women being the sexual beings they are. It's a numbers game. If you calm the **** down when you at the bar and let these women run game on you then all you need to do is lead them to a place and **** them. Stop kissing their ass and thinking they are all high and mighty because they look good and start screening them to be the women you want. If you want sex stop trying to be the men who saves them. Be the man who ****s them and leaves.

** bangs head against brick wall** :rolleyes:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's levels to game

The higher you get the more you get to see it.

The hotter chicks you wanna bang the higher your value has to be....

etc etc

The reality of game is if you're not having the success with the women that you want you're gonna have to take a painful look at yourself. A lot of guys wanna whine and complain. Has game got harder? yes it has. I complain about how tough things have got but then I take steps back and realize that I'm not on top of my game.

Complaining doesn't do me any good 10 months ago I literally had a break down after breaking it off with a main chick. I was very bitter and jaded because of the low quality women I kept meeting via online dating (the irony that anyone truly thinks you can expect quality online. Don't confuse a hot chick with quality) and this negative energy caused me to lose some easy bangs

awareness
action
self-improvement
Priorities

Having taking a step back from women has allowed me to focus on myself. Lose some weight (but need to lose more) travel (because now instead of wasting all my money partying I'm saving up) and making new connections.

The game is changing but one thing remains constant

The higher value you are the easier it is.....

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
There's levels to game

The higher you get the more you get to see it.

The hotter chicks you wanna bang the higher your value has to be....

etc etc

The reality of game is if you're not having the success with the women that you want you're gonna have to take a painful look at yourself. A lot of guys wanna whine and complain. Has game got harder? yes it has. I complain about how tough things have got but then I take steps back and realize that I'm not on top of my game.

Complaining doesn't do me any good 10 months ago I literally had a break down after breaking it off with a main chick. I was very bitter and jaded because of the low quality women I kept meeting via online dating (the irony that anyone truly thinks you can expect quality online. Don't confuse a hot chick with quality) and this negative energy caused me to lose some easy bangs

awareness
action
self-improvement
Priorities

Having taking a step back from women has allowed me to focus on myself. Lose some weight (but need to lose more) travel (because now instead of wasting all my money partying I'm saving up) and making new connections.

The game is changing but one thing remains constant

The higher value you are the easier it is.....
good answer

repped

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Unfortunately if you say anything negative about women or the game you get flamed here.

The fact is that your critics will use circular logic against you. You're bad because you think you can only bang chicks and not wife them up because its bad to not be totally ok with just banging chicks. Why its bad to want to be monogamous they wont tell you, the point is you're not allowed to complain, ever.

The fact is that what we DO need to revolutionize the game, I agree. How we do that I don't know...
There's a way

But paypal me $150 and I will tell you

;)

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The club scene is hard work and exhausting?

Why would you spend your free time that way?

Change your attitude or change your approach.
I'm with you on this in theory, but in practice, especially in some cultures and some age groups, it's near-impossible to keep quantities acceptably high without the use of nightlife.

Even in my own life, and I don't like nightlife and instead [admittedly rather ineptly] do mainly direct day stuff these days, I find that if one subtracts out nightlife, social circles, and dating, things get very limited very quickly.

I can't speak for any of the stuff regarding the effects of instagramming since I don't do that sort of thing.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sino Zane said:
you should pretend to be a rock star like that thread you posted.

these are the discrepancies i'm talking about, guys like you want to pass a 6 or a 7 off as a 9, there should be no difference with the most beautiful women on the planet, thats what a 9 is, a woman who looks almost perfect, a 7 is not almost perfect, but that's what you deem as perfect, that's why you are wrong.

you can't pass off a honda for a rolls royce.

Sino Zane said:
So EVERY SINGLE 9 out there - whatever that means to you - is into JUST ripped dudes ONLY?
ripped dudes? i never said anything about ripped dudes, that's what you're saying, i said men who are in good shape, there's a big difference between being ripped and in good shape, you're making things up here.

justin verlander is not a ripped dude, he is a professional major league pitcher who is in good shape, he is dating a hot woman because he has status and money, that's who 9's date, not the average chubby joe with a beer gut pushing papers in a cubicle from 9-5.

Sino Zane said:
Just like EVERY SINGLE attractive man who is a 9 or above is into JUST thin women ONLY?
so you're saying the best looking men on the planet who can choose whatever woman they want is going to pick a chubby 6 instead of a chick who is hot as fvck? riiiiiiight. :crackup:

Sino Zane said:
There are NO exceptions to these rules? There are NO women rated 9 or above who really could care less about a guy's body, just as long as he isn't obese? There are NO men rated 9 or above who really could care less about a girl's body, just as long as she isn't obese?
you don't have much experience with beautiful women do you?

the man or woman who is a 9 is going to have other good looking friends as well, all their friends are going to have a good looking partner, do you think a 9 is going to walk around with a chubby guy when all her friends have good looking men? seriously man, what is the first thing her friends are going to say to her "why are you with him? you can do so much better."

when you are in top percent in looks you want the best, you don't settle, those women have egos man, they aren't going to be seen with someone less in value as them, that's just how it is, if you can't understand that, that's not my problem.

Sino Zane said:
You're saying there cannot possibly exist people who don't mind chubby partners? Seriously, bro? Really? Like... really?
of course there are people who don't mind a chubby partner, a lot of people have a chubby partner because that's all they can get.

the people who have a chubby partner have limitations, thats why they have the chubby partner, they are usually chubby too, ugly, have low status, meaningless job, poor game, no skills.

they would upgrade their chubby partner in one second if they had the chance.

Sino Zane said:
you're absolutely correct zane, the general ugly population wouldn't have the hot wife/girlfriend because they are not celebrities, good job for picking up on that! :up:

Sino Zane said:
not making any blanket assumptions, women of that status aren't dating average chubby dudes, that's for damn sure.

there are 7's and 8's who date guys that aren't of super high status.

Sino Zane said:
there you go, you're banging non attractive women, thanks for making my point.

of course you would bang her because you settle for low quality women.

men of high value don't settle for non attractive women, they want the best.

women of high value don't settle for low quality men either.

just because you settle for less, you feel that high value people will settle too, that's not how it works man.

why are you banging non attractive women when you're trying to claim that super attractive women don't care?

Sino Zane said:
look man, girls will have a ons with you when you are hot, most only care about your looks, they aren't looking to have a relatonship with you, they want a good fvck saying they fvcked a super hot guy to tell her other hot friends about.

Sino Zane said:
Some high-value men, for instance, will take the 6 just because they're loyal as hell, for instance. Or they'll take the 6 because there's less competition - who knows?
there are high value men who are ugly, ceo's, owners of corporations, vice presidents, some celebrities, athletes, politicians, they have an ugly wife but are fvcking hot women on the side that the wife most likely doesn't know about, they still get the hot pvssy because they are high value men, divorce sucks for men you know, that's why they try to keep it on the down low.

Sino Zane said:
All things being equal, I'd agree with you here.

glad you agree with me on this, but you're wrong on your other points you made.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asa_Don,

This will be the last time I respond to you in this thread, as it is merely a waste of my time to be doing so. You are either too dumb to understand my points or are trying to be a troll, and I don't really care either way. We are discussing issues that are subjective, and despite my trying to be as reasonable as possible, you insist on making blanket assumptions that not everyone will agree with you on. This is my main point. We are arguing from two different perspectives, and we are pointlessly arguing over terms that are subjective as well. In other words, because our definitions of what a high-value man/woman are not clearly defined, and because these definitions are subjective anyway, there's no point in even discussing this any further with you. Here are my other points, for the sake of this thread, so that you don't try to muddy these either:

1. Looks are important to women, just as they are to men.

2. Looks make you high-value, but a LOT of things make you high-value as well.

3. If you have the other things that make you high-value, you can lack looks and still get "high-value" women, because you bring value to their life.

You can disagree with them, but I don't really care.