Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women dressing for sexual attention from others. How do we feel?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is MADLY in love with me (trust me I know) yet every few months or so watching her get ready to go out is a real eye opener.

Low cut tops, short skirts, hours of make-up. She bats it off as "looking good for myself" but I know the real truth -
She craves sexual attention from the world (and always will)

That's why it's so important we continue to be the best a man can be and keep our eye on the ball. Divorces are what 80% now?

I've seen a lot of guys on here talk about marriage as an "end-game." It really ain't.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was always tough for me. I had jealousy issues where I’d get especially mad when my gf would do this on a night out with friends but was always make up free with me. In fact, she once had to spend a week with me (we didn’t live together) and her first reaction was “great, I can give my skin a break. I won’t have to wear make up all week!” Mind you, I thought she was beautiful without make up, but I was furious at how she seemed to feel like my opinion was less important than what random strangers thought.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My wife is MADLY in love with me (trust me I know) yet every few months or so watching her get ready to go out is a real eye opener.
Go out by herself? With girlfriends?

With you? If with you it's ok, you want her to look sharp. But if she does that sht to go out with her girls or by herself that's bad. More so if she doesn't go through this same routine when she goes out with you. It could mean she's looking for another man, an upgrade from you.

Here is how you know she loves you or not and if she cheats on you or not:
https://reptilicus.net/ - program allows you to listen in on her phone, everything she does, everything she types, where she is, record calls and surrounding sounds. You can either purchase a ready phone or install it on her phone yourself. Then when you are done you send a command and program automatically deletes itself. It can not be detected by anti virus and other means.
https://translate.google.com/

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out by herself? With girlfriends?

With you? If with you it's ok, you want her to look sharp. But if she does that sht to go out with her girls or by herself that's bad. More so if she doesn't go through this same routine when she goes out with you. It could mean she's looking for another man, an upgrade from you.

Here is how you know she loves you or not and if she cheats on you or not:
https://reptilicus.net/ - program allows you to listen in on her phone, everything she does, everything she types, where she is, record calls and surrounding sounds. You can either purchase a ready phone or install it on her phone yourself. Then when you are done you send a command and program automatically deletes itself. It can not be detected by anti virus and other means.
https://translate.google.com/
Wtf dude are you some kind of salesman? I don't need an app to know if my wife loves me lmao

We been together 11 years and the sex is exactly the same, still texts me all the time, stares at me constantly, brings home new underwear to impress me, gets emotional over me, leaves notes around the house. She's head over heels dude - to the point where it's actually annoying. However, it doesn't stop her dressing like a tart when she goes out for a dinner party (with or without me) because at the end of the day, that's women. I've seen some dress provocatively at FUNERALS.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is a scam to enrich the family court system and the lawyers that live off it.....
Marriage is not a scam. No one forced you into marriage.

It is a choice for you to make and you are free to make your choice. Do you want to choose to live like an animal and fukc several other animals without any discipline and without any responsibility? Or do you want to choose to live with one person in a disciplined or responsible manner?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Low cut tops, short skirts, hours of make-up. She bats it off as "looking good for myself" but I know the real truth -

That's why it's so important we continue to be the best a man can be and keep our eye on the ball. Divorces are what 80% now?

I've seen a lot of guys on here talk about marriage as an "end-game." It really ain't.
You know your and her specific relationship. If all actions and most words are on point, then it’s all good.

To the point: this is just women. Even if they nail down a top notch man, who is everything they want, they’ll STILL do this. And she is probably right where it is just for her. She is getting people and men’s attention FOR HER to seek validation for herself that she’s still attractive to others. People love to be wanted by more than just their partner. It’s how our programming is

Girlfriends of mine have always done this. If I’m getting lots of looks or attention, I notice they will try to garner attention through contrivances - stretching arms above head to show mid section, a twirl, getting overly enthusiastic, etc.
It low key annoys me, but it shows she still cares enough to be wanting to feel sexy; which is a good thing, really.
But If she’s flirting or doing disrespectful things, that’s another topic.

Every woman will crave sexual attention from the world, it’s what they’ve known since they were young. And not to mention it’s what American culture values

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, you have nothing to worry about. She's madly in love with you.

Your assumption is correct.

Non menopause women every month has a period where they are very fertile. Their most fertile period usually last for 5 days or a week. At times like this, they will dress very sexy to show the world that he is ready to be fertilized. This is caused by their hormones. This process occurs unconsciously. This is just evolutionary process that happens to all women. When this happens, fock her hard.

If you make this a problem, you will lose someone who loves you so much.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its kind of inevitable because thats what women do, dressing up to look better than other woman more than for guys many time. Its really hard to bring this up without coming off looking insecure or contolling.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah it's not a problem and I don't bring it up

It would be a problem if I took my eye off the ball and became a boring slob like most husbands do. That's my point.

But I go out, I look good, I socialize, I take up new and interesting things etc