Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Respect Guys They Haven't Slept with Who Give Up

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy, I don’t know who he is, Chase, has slept with 20,000 girls and has a massive website to show men how to sleep with girls. In my opinion, some of points are stupid, some of his points are OK,

Here is a article where he says a woman won’t respect a man if gives up. Because “women don’t think like men”. Essentially if a man walks away from a woman without having sex with her, the girl will think ”he doesn’t have what it takes to sleep with me”

I completely disagree.

So a 37 year old non virgin divorced woman is going to respect a man more if he keeps pushing and pushing and pushing to sleep with her, when she slept with the Alpha in 5 minutes when she was 17? If a guy has to try that hard, the woman is laughing at him and will sleep with him out of pity, not out of attraction.

Now if the girl is young virgin, ok, she can put up test after test. A woman is a non virgin? Honey, you got 16 seconds to take off your clothes or get out of my face. It’s not about “women don’t think like men.” Its about “honey, if you take longer with me than you did when you were younger and hotter, I’m already the Beta Sucker.”

His advise only applies if the girl is young and a virgin, Any women non virgin and older, the advice is garbage.

Thoughts?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy, I don’t know who he is, Chase, has slept with 20,000 girls and has a massive website to show men how to sleep with girls. In my opinion, some of points are stupid, some of his points are OK,

Here is a article where he says a woman won’t respect a man if gives up. Because “women don’t think like men”. Essentially if a man walks away from a woman without having sex with her, the girl will think ”he doesn’t have what it takes to sleep with me”

I completely disagree.

So a 37 year old non virgin divorced woman is going to respect a man more if he keeps pushing and pushing and pushing to sleep with her, when she slept with the Alpha in 5 minutes when she was 17? If a guy has to try that hard, the woman is laughing at him and will sleep with him out of pity, not out of attraction.

Now if the girl is young virgin, ok, she can put up test after test. A woman is a non virgin? Honey, you got 16 seconds to take off your clothes or get out of my face. It’s not about “women don’t think like men.” Its about “honey, if you take longer with me than you did when you were younger and hotter, I’m already the Beta Sucker.”

His advise only applies if the girl is young and a virgin, Any women non virgin and older, the advice is garbage.

Thoughts?
Dude, from the comment section of the very same article:

Posted by Synthesis (not verified) on Sunday, 8 January 2023

In a scenario where say you are dealing with an older woman who has multiple lovers in her youth, but is now provider hunting and scoping you out as a provider and withholding sex, how would you go about handling that? You won't be able to gain her respect if you leave, and by staying, you would be disrespecting yourself by pursuing her further in that scenario. So it seems like a lose-lose situation either way. Is it best just to move on in that scenario and take the L?

Posted by Chase Amante on Friday, 20 January 2023

In that case, it’s a battle games and frames.

If you’re good enough at setting frames that she feels like you are not qualified as a provider, but she is attracted to you as a lover, she will set those games aside with you and go to bed with you.

If you’re not good enough at setting those initial frames, but your resistance-handling game is tight enough, you can get past her reservations and seduce her despite her preference to slow game you for the future.

If you’re not good enough at initial frames and not good enough at setting later frames / handling her resistance, than it is simply the case where her frame control / game skill equals or outranks yours. Either you will overcome her because your desire to do so is just so burning hot that you do the right things to get her naturally, despite your lack of advantage in skills, or you will just have to play her game — or else eject.

OP, you don't be pushy with these type of women or walk away from them (the 37 yo in your example). You either present yourself as a lover only and see if she bites or boyfriend potential (a sexy guy who can run comfort game until she is ready to get sexually flirtatious). You are presenting opposite extremes here for some odd reason.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And finally, when I walk away from women who are not interested in me, I don't give a fvck if they respect me or not. Or, to be more exact, whether she "respect" me or not doesn't matter anymore.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
20,000? That’s 500+ women a year for the entirety of his life if he’s 37 lkke the woman given in the example, humbug.

I completely disagree.

Thoughts?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that being persistent and "not giving up" can be a good trait to have in some scenarios but is far more likely to get a man into trouble. Most women will already know if they are into you to at least some degree or have absolutely 0 interest. If a woman says no, it's almost always better for a man to just walk away. A guy that is too persistent is going to come across as potentially threatening toward her. It also doesn't put you in a good light, if you act this way when you aren't even in a relationship what would you be like if you were actually dating? This type of behavior can easily spill into the "creepy" or stalker territory, especially with men that aren't calibrated with their own behavior towards other people. With this out of the way, too many men end up wasting their time and energy on women that have low to no interest in them. Granted, some of these women may be leading these men on, but it's almost always better to just move on and not look back. You should have other things going on in your life, chances are there is nothing special about any given bimbo you are pursuing lol.

Good persistence though is a thing in my opinion. If a woman is giving you her contact info and is responding, a little bit of persistence to get her on a date is totally fine. If for some reason things don't line up there is nothing wrong with continuing to try to make arrangements, assuming that she seems to be working with you to some degree, meaning no texts just left on read. Again, there is a territory where it becomes obvious that you should just move on, I'd say if after 3 attempts and they all seem to fail I'd cut her out.

Other kind of persistence I can think of is women who don't sleep with you on a first date or super early on. Sure, it's possible she may not be interested but she may also want to be setting the tone for a relationship and not being seen as too easy lol. When a woman gives it up (very)early or with minimal effort on the man's part, very often he won't take her seriously and will just see her as a source for sex. Once a woman has sex with a man the power in the relationship often goes toward the man, as women generally form strong bonds with men they've slept with.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least on SoSuave, I believe the neverending debate about the final line between "being persistent" and "being a desperate chaser" concluded a long fvcking time ago.

You show your "persistence" by approaching a woman, getting her phone number, and asking her out the 1st time, if she declines (with or without a counter-offer), you show your "persistence" by giving her one more chance to go out with you by asking her out the 2nd time one or two weeks later.

If she rejected your 2nd invitation WITHOUT a counter-offer, your "persistence" stops right then and there, permanently. Because this communicates this particular woman is genuinely NOT interested in you sexually and romantically, that's why she makes it DIFFICULT for you two to get together. As a result, it makes no sense in investing in her any further.

If she rejected your 2nd invitation WITH a counter-offer, and with a nice & respectful enough attitude, you might give her the benefit of the doubt by telling her to hit you up when the time's perfect for her. Let the ball fall in her hands, and see if she cares enough to throw it back. (and by giving her the benefit of the doubt, you are being "persistent" for the 3rd time).

In what I've illustrated, you have shown, through three attempts, your "persistence." 3 strikes are more than enough to know if she's interested in you enough to go out with you or not. You didn't "give up" after the first 2 strikes, and that's already more than enough.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy, or anything, that tells a man to "never give up" BY CHASING AFTER a woman that has REJECTED HIS ADVANCES more than 2-3 times simply doesn't know what he/she/it is talking about. The romantic story of a "never give up" guy chasing after a girl through ups and downs until she eventually falls for him in a happy ending has always been some BS invented by Hollywood, bought by many generations of desperate losers AFCs.

Reaction score
Any guy, or anything, that tells a man to "never give up" BY CHASING AFTER a woman that has REJECTED HIS ADVANCES more than 2-3 times simply doesn't know what he/she/it is talking about. The romantic story of a "never give up" guy chasing after a girl through ups and downs until she eventually falls for him in a happy ending has always been some BS invented by Hollywood, bought by many generations of desperate losers AFCs.
scarcity mindset is a bvsh

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase Amante is just another full of shyt PUA ... and I'm not saying this just based off the article linked in OP but because I've read several articles on his site. He boasts of his ONS experiences, in other words with the lowest of the low on female/feminine scale yet he presents himself as an expert on dating, relationships, female psychology. :lol:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I completely disagree.

Thoughts?
Three strikes and she’s out. Simple.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
M

member160292

Other kind of persistence I can think of is women who don't sleep with you on a first date or super early on. Sure, it's possible she may not be interested but she may also want to be setting the tone for a relationship and not being seen as too easy lol. When a woman gives it up (very)early or with minimal effort on the man's part, very often he won't take her seriously and will just see her as a source for sex. Once a woman has sex with a man the power in the relationship often goes toward the man, as women generally form strong bonds with men they've slept with.
From experience, women who give it up too soon have some form of emotional damage/instability. From cheating to horseback riding to being in witness protection. You name it. I thought I was being ‘suave’ but these are the chicks who would have given it up anyway and I was just at the right place at the right time.

I don’t mind waiting for sex, whether I have other options or not

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who has slept with 400,000 girls and he disagrees with "Chase".
Who the fu-(k is this "Chase" guy ??? Never heard of him !!!

Also why do I care about getting respect from a woman who either lost interest in me (wow gosh im so sad that I'm not everyones cup of tea :D ) OR I lost interest in her (Oh my god what am I going to do she won't respect me now).

Who honestly gives a damn what happens or what the other person thinks of you, thats some p!ss poor inner game man.