“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women deflating magic and mystery

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
41
Location
Sweden
I think it is a good rule to not eagerly DHV since it otherwise reveals neediness and insecurity. The value should be demonstrated casually and naturally. Basics.

However, such as my recent date, I’ve noticed that women, by asking questions, can lead to that they pull out all one’s cards. Through their questioning they demystify one and makes one reveal all cards by simply answering their questions. Afterwards, after the questionnaire is done, the magic is gone, just a bunch of more or less boring facts are left. I believe one here needs to pull the break, and simply not answer up front. Be mystic, convolute, banter, distract, etc.

Anyone with similar experiences?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
I think it is a good rule to not eagerly DHV since it otherwise reveals neediness and insecurity. The value should be demonstrated casually and naturally. Basics.

However, such as my recent date, I’ve noticed that women, by asking questions, can lead to that they pull out all one’s cards. Through their questioning they demystify one and makes one reveal all cards by simply answering their questions. Afterwards, after the questionnaire is done, the magic is gone, just a bunch of more or less boring facts are left. I believe one here needs to pull the break, and simply not answer up front. Be mystic, convolute, banter, distract, etc.

Anyone with similar experiences?
If a girl is asking you alot of questions to try to understand your value on a monetary level, that bit.ch is probably not worth it. If she's asking important questions to see what type of person you are, your character, your family life, etc that mean she is probably thinking about long term and a good sign unless of course you're not looking for anything long term and just want sex.

For me, most of my value is demonstrated without me saying anthing. They jump in my car and they're like wow this is nice. They come over to my apatment, they're like wow ive never seen a view like this. It takes time to earn all this though..

But your true value is demonstrated in how you hold yourself as a man, your body language, tone of voice, the things you say, etc.

If a girl asks me too many questions I usually play dumb or respond sarcastically. If i'm not controlling the conversation by default, then I'm probably bored.. then I just try to change things up, with another round of drinks, or changing environments or topics..
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,862
OP you can screen these women out by a solid pre-date convo. If they insist on excessive demystifying over messaging/text/phone and don't allow themselves to get carried away by your game, they're probably not worth meeting up to begin with.
 
Top