Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women dating down, how are you supposed to feel?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
making acquaintances among coworkers is no rocket science , if you have at least a decent amount of charisma and decent social skills

and from there on things move on their own

I relocated most of my life , every 1-2 years , and all the time I managed to make friends and go places

mainly , it is not them the main problem , but you

I do not say this to make you uncomfortable , but I am saying it in the hopes that you will be able to pick up the things that you might have to work on
I have acquaintances and I have friends. I have a weak social circle that has never been able to produce consistent and/or compatible dates for me over my lifetime. Relocations have been one cause of it but I have had some constancy in my current city.

Due to a weak social circle, I have had to be more reliant upon websites/swipe apps and cold approaching, which are more difficult paths.

Yes, I have some of my own issues. I have been in mental health therapy over my own issues and tried to address them.

However, it isn't solely me. Social circles as a whole are weakening. Fewer people are meeting through social circles.

Attachments

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I am one of those men in the 5-7 range. I'm 5'10", 165-170 lbs depending on the day. I'm not fat. That's a medium build. Additionally, I have generally good facial features. I have an advanced degree and a white collar job with a solid, but unspectacular salary. On looks, money, and status, I am solid but not spectacular. I have not reached the 80th percentile in the combination of those 3 things.

Additionally, I have never had a viable social circle. I'm 38. I'm considered old now so I also have a smaller pool.
I'm not going to presume to give you advice. Instead, I will ask, what is your strategy? And just as importantly, what are your goals? Do you insist on a hot wife, 8+, or are you willing to aim for compatibility even if she's a bit less attractive?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to presume to give you advice. Instead, I will ask, what is your strategy? And just as importantly, what are your goals? Do you insist on a hot wife, 8+, or are you willing to aim for compatibility even if she's a bit less attractive?
My goals are extended relationships. I seek 2+ year stable relationships. Not looking to sign a contract. At 38, I am likely too old for kids without it seriously impacting my financial goals, such as early retirement or being prepared for a layoff in my 50s and not being able to get re-employed.

I'm fine with the 5.5 - 7 range for compatibility.

I have a solid lifetime notch count despite the trauma I've experienced in romance.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe because they're actual MEN that are solid and with boundaries. Unlike the guys on here talking about playing games and reading Tarot cards and dressing like a peacock or whatever other nonsense.

Despite what this forum wants you to believe, most girls are in long-term monogamous relationships and don't cheat every day with a fictional character named Chad.
Correct. The Chad thing matters more if they're under 30, especially college age. But in your 30s, mainly late 30s income is a major requirement. You do see a few hot late 30s females on OLD who have ridiculous Chad requirements every once in awhile. Those are the rare ones you will see on OLD for years literally. Here in this part of Florida income is a huge requirement due to gold digging. I posted the HB9 date I had regarding that. Date was going excellent until she found out the type of business I owned and basically humiliated me.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
The chad meme from the manosphere and blackpillers has petered out due to a nearly complete absence of real world evidence.

A more apt term may be "unicorn." A uniquely good looking guy with a look and vibe that is almost impossible to duplicate.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The chad meme from the manosphere and blackpillers has petered out due to a nearly complete absence of real world evidence.

A more apt term may be "unicorn." A uniquely good looking guy with a look and vibe that is almost impossible to duplicate.
A lot of this is because of OLD. The select "few" decent looking women left on OLD are the ones fixed on height, muscles, and money. You know the ones who list these things on their profiles. Like when a 5 foot 7 good looking woman claims she is above average height for a woman and states the guy must be 6-1 and taller. I actually saw just that on a profile last night. And usually when I see that on their OLD profile I notice they're the few that you see on OLD for years because their standards are so sky high. I had an HB 6.5 on OLD 2 years ago said my chest wasn't big enough. Not built. She's 5-2. Well I've seen her on OLD for 3 years now nearly everyday.