Women dating down, how are you supposed to feel?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why you'd even look at a 4, yet alone get upset about who she's dating. Who cares?

Any woman that doesn't want to cooperate is totally irrelevant.
Unless a guy is super short, obese or super ugly there is no reason to even go for 4s. I see below average guys with 6s even.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless a guy is super short, obese or super ugly there is no reason to even go for 4s. I see below average guys with 6s even.
Pray tell what "Level" are you sleeping with? Or is this just more mental masturbation on your part?

I am sick and tired of you bemoaning the quality of women when it is your inability to socialize that is your biggest roadblock and you won't admit it....

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Pray tell what "Level" are you sleeping with? Or is this just more mental masturbation on your part?

I am sick and tired of you bemoaning the quality of women when it is your inability to socialize that is your biggest roadblock and you won't admit it....
Even if he did socialize normally, it still wouldn't fix the complete sh1t show that "dating" and relationships are.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Why do I want to socialize with hb4 or obese women???? Usually they're loud mouths and sound like Rosanne.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's courage, his heart and the pair of balls he's been blessed with trumps all looks, game, cars, material assets imo.

Usually they are byproducts of the above, and are obtained automatically.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past few years I've had something interesting that I picked up on with women I had asked out, dated, etc., that ended up rejecting me. At the time I'd feel really annoyed with these rejections, which is normal, but what would make it worse was that I'd always see these women date men that were down from my level.

A few years back in 2018 I had a date with a girl I met when I was out with friends, I had a couple brief texts and then poof....ghosted. I was annoyed with it for a while and eventually just moved on. However, I've been seeing this very same girl at my gym on a semi regular basis, like once a week or two. Anyway, when I had gone out with her she was really cute and had a great body but now she is kind of chubby and I honestly wouldn't even ask her out. However, she has this bf that looks like a total dweeb, obviously I don't know him on a personal level but it's always interesting to see something like that.

A couple years ago I tried asking out this women that I'd rate a 4, I wasn't really that attracted to her but I enjoyed talking to her. She rejected me and made some comment about me, which I really didn't care because I wasn't all that into her anyway. However, this woman a few months later has been in a relationship with a man that is around 300 lbs. at 6'1"ish, completely broke and been unemployed since spring of 2020.

I've had a few other experiences like this and I'm not really sure what to make of them and what the take home is. Part of me gets really frustrated by this, seeing them with these guys that don't bring what I have to the table. I feel that most men in my position would feel this way. However, I also question if I'm simply going for the wrong women, or perhaps just meeting the wrong ones.
Maybe she liked their type

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do see a lot of women reject or "grow bored" of men that have a lot going for them but yet happily enter into relationships with losers, and no none of them are chads. There was one that I can think of where the man was literally barely past 5' and was a total deadbeat, stupid and not good looking and he had relationships. My take home from examples like this is simply that the women that go for him are female mirror equivalents of him OR like you said they like a "fixer upper". I've seen some cases where a woman feels she can change him to being a more stable, well adjusted individual.....which doesn't work of course. I feel in situations like this these women have some sort of issues going on.

I agree, it's not really healthy to analyze a woman's behavior or her choices, as you'll just make yourself as crazy as they are. I like that, go for the women that you like and feel an attraction towards and not try to mold yourself into something that they want. Supplicating to women like this in the hopes of getting them to accept you is not something a man should even consider, though it does occur quite often.

What you guys arent acknowledging is that these guys made the girl feel something and that's all that matters.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if he did socialize normally, it still wouldn't fix the complete sh1t show that "dating" and relationships are.
not if your personality is well below average
The explanation is that they are too insecure and will get more guaranteed enjoyment from rejection him harshly for their ego than risking rejection down the line. Being a male 6-7 is a very difficult place to be in these days.
Women's selection criteria is totally different to Male selection criteria and it seems like Men just can't comprehend it.
At 6'4" and muscular, @sangheilios has the look to be a mega pusssy pounder and have access to elite looking women. He could put up a huge notch count if looks were the sole variable. There must be something personality wise that is turning off women. Or his approaches give off a creepster vibe. This is a curious case.

You have the wrong mindset. This has become sort of a buzz phrase around here but it is important to always have an "abundance mindset" when you deal with women - even if you don't currently have anything in the pipeline. In another words, don't worry about who these chicks end up with or why. You don't care because you are always moving on to the next if you get a rejection and it is no big deal. Don't ever consider a woman above you - but by the same token, don't consider yourself "above" other men as you appear to be doing in the OP. That is not to say that you aren't a better match on paper for a variety of reasons - but it serves no purpose.
Yes, it is best to ignore women once they have passed on the opportunity to be with you.

It's called "Nice Guy Syndrome" -

"Why can't she see that I'm the best guy? Why is she choosing these other unemployed losers over me? Can't she see that she would be much happier with me?"

This is the mindset of a guy who sees sex purely in transactional terms.
I thought a nice guy was a pushover who simped for women.

I agree that this mindset is not healthy. The best mindset is the one that seeks to improve oneself in areas where it is needed and does the best job in demonstrating superiority. After that, whatever happens, happens.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
At 6'4" and muscular, @sangheilios has the look to be a mega pusssy pounder and have access to elite looking women. He could put up a huge notch count if looks were the sole variable. There must be something personality wise that is turning off women.
More likely an ugly face or combination of creeper vibes along with an ugly face.

Sadly, he's been posting for years ducking an honest self assessment instead claiming women are dumb for not choosing him.

His delusional sense of entitlement will never go away, hindering any success or even improvement.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. "Nice guys" are the true assh0les. It leads to Elliot Rodgers-tier murderous rage.

This is the failure in understanding. Game trumps looks/money/status every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Guys have to break out of this super transactional mindset if they want to do well with women. Men need to tap into the somewhat magical aspect of Game (and I do literally mean magical - why do you think Women love tarot cards and horoscopes and all that sh1t? Women are living on a totally magical plane of existence - the plane of "feelz").
women behave like that mainly because everything is given by men to them in the hopes that he will get some fine ass from her

basically women are super spoiled by guys in general :)

the funny thing is that spoiled guys behave more or less like women do

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , this happens mainly because they do not have proper life experience

go through a woman that starter from the buttom and actually achieved something only through their own force

yoh will be amazed on how she is compared to those who just got things thrown to them

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a male 6-7 is a very difficult place to be in these days.
Yes. I can relate to this since I am in that range.

This is the failure in understanding. Game trumps looks/money/status every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Guys have to break out of this super transactional mindset if they want to do well with women. Men need to tap into the somewhat magical aspect of Game (and I do literally mean magical - why do you think Women love tarot cards and horoscopes and all that sh1t? Women are living on a totally magical plane of existence - the plane of "feelz").
Great point on the plane of "feelz. I consider Game to be a combination of looks, money, status, and charisma. @sangheilios likely has the looks part being 6'4" and muscular unless there is a facial issue. I suspect the main issue is in vibe (charisma). He does express himself well in the written word. It would be useful if we could assess his vibe. I know one guy with a good physique but not a good sounding voice. I think the sound of his voice has affected his pickup results. Women are superficial and evaluate in a realm of feelings. It is difficult for men to relate because we are far more logical.

Abundance, for women, is actually something that causes them huge amounts of stress and concern. A women's primary existential threat is making a bad decision and attaching herself to the wrong man. That's why women are so huge into testing and vetting men.

Putting a woman in a position where she has to "choose" her life is actually incredibly cruel. It's akin to asking a 2 year old what their career aspirations are. A 2 year old has no concept of what they want, and what's good for them. Same as women. Women need to be saved from themselves.

Women will freely admit this to you if you gain their trust - they will admit that their minds are chaos and they desperately just want to be told what to do by a man they trust, admire and respect.
Western cultures have been all about female empowerment and female freedom of choice in all aspects of life since the mid-1960s.

Women have had more freedom to choose life mates. Has this enhanced the quality of their mating choices? No, in fact, their choices have gotten worse as they've attained more options. Think about how many more options women have had 2000-present as compared to 1965-1980.

There are more negatives than positives associated with female empowerment.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
@sangheilios likely has the looks part being 6'4" and muscular unless there is a facial issue. I suspect the main issue is in vibe (charisma). He does express himself well in the written word.
His main problem emotionally is his preposterous sense of entitlement. He constantly insists that all women are dumb, since none of them choose him, despite his being 6'4" and muscular. Notice however, he never mentions having a handsome face, which I guarantee that a narcissist like him would mention endlessly if it were even halfway true. This means he definitely does not have a handsome face, meaning he is at best average looking or even below average in this area.

When you factor in his constant negativity, it's basically a total loss.

As far as guys in the 5/6/7 range, it's very tough going without access to school, work or other very tight social circles with very consistent interaction. The older these guys get, the rougher it gets as the pool of single, attractive women continues to shrink with every passing year.

Without access to these social circles in their late teens or early to mid twenties it's really tough sailing, typically involving slogging through hundreds or thousands of online dating profiles, often for years on end.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
His main problem emotionally is his preposterous sense of entitlement. He constantly insists that all women are dumb, since none of them choose him, despite his being 6'4" and muscular. Notice however, he never mentions having a handsome face, which I guarantee that a narcissist like him would mention endlessly if it were even halfway true. This means he definitely does not have a handsome face, meaning he is at best average looking or even below average in this area.

When you factor in his constant negativity, it's basically a total loss.

As far as guys in the 5/6/7 range, it's very tough going without access to school, work or other very tight social circles with very consistent interaction. The older these guys get, the rougher it gets as the pool of single, attractive women continues to shrink with every passing year.

Without access to these social circles in their late teens or early to mid twenties it's really tough sailing, typically involving slogging through hundreds or thousands of online dating profiles, often for years on end.
Then how does it explain guys smaller than him, only average looking at best still get HB6,7,8 women, even guys in their early 40s who don't have a 6 pack? I work in a very large flea market and see guys like I just describe have HB7 women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's how most people meet who get married.

I hardly ever see HB 8 women on OLD. These high value women are not on OLD.

All the girls in my family 30 and under did NOT meet their boyfriends on OLD or cold approach. They met at school, church, or played sports like soccer.

My one cousin is HB 7.5 for example. Her ex was actually shorter than her. She's about 5-6 and he was probably about 5-4. Her current BF is 5-8 5-9 range. Athletic, but no super chad.

My other cousin's current boyfriend is a bit older and has a dad bod. She's about 7.5 Her ex husband was a skinny, balding young loser, below her. Again none of them use the OLD sh*t. I have another cousin who's an HB8-8.5 Doesn't date seriously but has a lot of friends. None of them use OLD.

At the grocery store I work at part time the cute girls 18 and over don't use OLD as well. Only once I've ran across one from work.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Then how does it explain guys smaller than him, only average looking at best still get HB6,7,8 women, even guys in their early 40s who don't have a 6 pack? I work in a very large flea market and see guys like I just describe have HB7 women.
Maybe because they're actual MEN that are solid and with boundaries. Unlike the guys on here talking about playing games and reading Tarot cards and dressing like a peacock or whatever other nonsense.

Despite what this forum wants you to believe, most girls are in long-term monogamous relationships and don't cheat every day with a fictional character named Chad.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP they sensed you were red pill/game tight....

what you have to realise is we live in the most civilised society thats graced the earth, women navigate life on easy mode.

they are architects of their own misery. There solipsism will not want them going out with a guy who is above them. they will probably tolerate it if he backs it up with a 200k income, but if his resources dont mach his He-man boundaries.

theyll just bail, they love to go out with a guy who feeds there ego, so they can continue uploading selfies etc

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am one of those men in the 5-7 range. I'm 5'10", 165-170 lbs depending on the day. I'm not fat. That's a medium build. Additionally, I have generally good facial features. I have an advanced degree and a white collar job with a solid, but unspectacular salary. On looks, money, and status, I am solid but not spectacular. I have not reached the 80th percentile in the combination of those 3 things.

Additionally, I have never had a viable social circle. I'm 38. I'm considered old now so I also have a smaller pool.

In childhood, I experienced a number of relocations. The first relocation was the most traumatic. Had I stayed in the same area from birth through the end of high school, I would have had a decent social circle in that area. However, due to multiple relocations, I was never able to have that. I ended high school only being in the city of my high school graduation for the last 2 years of high school and at the same school for the last 2 years.

Since high school graduation, I relocated to a different area for college and have had multiple relocations since college graduation. I've had some stability in my current city but after so many relocations, it does not matter. I have been in my current city for ~10 years.

While I have friends in my current city, the majority of them are useless towards generating dates. The majority are now either married and/or have been in the same relationship for 7+ years. Long term couples tend to associate with other long term couples. I see my friends less and less, including the ones who are single. The guys in relationships don't want to associate much with me. The single ones either live far from within the local area (I am in a large US metro) or aren't that close. The pandemic has also affected this. With that said, my friend group and their girlfriends/wives never put me on a date with a woman. Some lesser acquaintances did help get me an occasional date.

I have never dated any co-workers at any job I've had since college graduation over 15 years ago. Prior to the pandemic, I did approaches within the office buildings where I worked. I was able to get phone numbers and dates that way. I'm not aware of any 20s/30s childless single people among co-workers in the same location where I work now.

Since my teenage years, my only options have been websites/swipe apps and cold approaching. Those are the two most difficult paths.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am one of those men in the 5-7 range. I'm 5'10", 165-170 lbs depending on the day. I'm not fat. That's a medium build. Additionally, I have generally good facial features. I have an advanced degree and a white collar job with a solid, but unspectacular salary. On looks, money, and status, I am solid but not spectacular. I have not reached the 80th percentile in the combination of those 3 things.

Additionally, I have never had a viable social circle. I'm 38. I'm considered old now so I also have a smaller pool.

In childhood, I experienced a number of relocations. The first relocation was the most traumatic. Had I stayed in the same area from birth through the end of high school, I would have had a decent social circle in that area. However, due to multiple relocations, I was never able to have that. I ended high school only being in the city of my high school graduation for the last 2 years of high school and at the same school for the last 2 years.

Since high school graduation, I relocated to a different area for college and have had multiple relocations since college graduation. I've had some stability in my current city but after so many relocations, it does not matter. I have been in my current city for ~10 years.

While I have friends in my current city, the majority of them are useless towards generating dates. The majority are now either married and/or have been in the same relationship for 7+ years. Long term couples tend to associate with other long term couples. I see my friends less and less, including the ones who are single. The guys in relationships don't want to associate much with me. The single ones either live far from within the local area (I am in a large US metro) or aren't that close. The pandemic has also affected this. With that said, my friend group and their girlfriends/wives never put me on a date with a woman. Some lesser acquaintances did help get me an occasional date.

I have never dated any co-workers at any job I've had since college graduation over 15 years ago. Prior to the pandemic, I did approaches within the office buildings where I worked. I was able to get phone numbers and dates that way. I'm not aware of any 20s/30s childless single people among co-workers in the same location where I work now.

Since my teenage years, my only options have been websites/swipe apps and cold approaching. Those are the two most difficult paths.
making acquaintances among coworkers is no rocket science , if you have at least a decent amount of charisma and decent social skills

and from there on things move on their own

I relocated most of my life , every 1-2 years , and all the time I managed to make friends and go places

mainly , it is not them the main problem , but you

I do not say this to make you uncomfortable , but I am saying it in the hopes that you will be able to pick up the things that you might have to work on