"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

women cant survive without attention during quarantine and do stupid chit to get it

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I thought the point of Tinder was to meet up. Seems like a waste to just ask for nudes.

How often do people send dic pics to people on Tinder?
Oh dic& pics. Women get tons
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
Oh dic& pics. Women get tons
I was mainly just wondering if that actually worked. I would think the best thing would be to invite them out and try to hook up. My ex girlfriend would get random dic pics sent to her from random dudes. She had a personal trainer, and he sent her a dic pic once. I would think that the woman receiving the dic pic would have to be in the mood to receive one. I'm not one to just send out nudes to random women. Does anyone have experience with it working for them?
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I was mainly just wondering if that actually worked. I would think the best thing would be to invite them out and try to hook up. My ex girlfriend would get random dic pics sent to her from random dudes. She had a personal trainer, and he sent her a dic pic once. I would think that the woman receiving the dic pic would have to be in the mood to receive one. I'm not one to just send out nudes to random women. Does anyone have experience with it working for them?
A lot of guys on here have more experience than me.
You are right about a woman needing to be receiving it at the right time.
A dirty woman recently told me that when guys ask for nudes it does NOTHING FOR HER.

Wait for her to ask to see your dic^.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
I had a woman on Bumble brag to me that she had 2 video chats lined up on sunday none of them where me
Needless to say I deleted her, there is shyt test and then there is just arrogance. I know I'm not the only guy these women are talking to but if you think I'm gonna chase you just to do "video chats' lol FOH
 
Top