Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Women cancelling after the confirmation?

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I refuse to chat with guys who have never seen a vagina before. You wut mate?
I destroyed a couple last night. I'm not your mate nor am I their's.

Have a nice day. #micdrop
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You guys are dumb retards, all of you, and I intend this insult to be taken at no offense, because it is truth, and once you realize that you're dumb you will improve yourselves. The problem is texting in the first place. I see this sh1t to be a fad in United States, my mother sends a text all the time to me and her friends, and expects a response. Truth is, texts don't mean sh1t. Ok, you have the cell phone in your pocket, a phone call means you will pick it up, a text is just a chime and vibe in your pocket, you don't have to read it at all, there is no importance to a text.

Separate your important stuff from none important, and use voice or video for your important stuff. Schudle a date is important, call her up, or use voice messaging in whatsapp. Confirm a date is important, call her up.

Make it a fvcking rule for yourselves for 2 weeks to go without texting. If you receive a text, give a call back, talk. If its in whatapp respond with a voice message.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I destroyed a couple last night. I'm not your mate nor am I their's.

Have a nice day. #micdrop
Are you three? You sound like child.

You messaged me. You quoted me. You cannot argue nor rationalise anything but being chicken **** scared.

Pic or did not happen.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
I vascillate on the confirming dates thing. The one thing I will definitely say is that one should never ask if you are still meeting or some variation thereof.

If you feel you need confirmation, always use humor or ****y banter to indirectly get a read if she is interested in showing.

For example, if you are going to play pool you send a message in the morning like “You ready to get your butt kicked tonight?”

This avoids the needy question of are we still on and it gives you an idea of her interest level/flake likeliness without losing frame.

As for not confirming, I’ve always looked at each situation individually because for me it depends how the women interprets my presentation of myself.
 
Top