Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women avoid looking at me at all costs

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I shouldn't be concerned about that, but it would nice to have more women sending me signals.
I only noticed that very pretty women eye me up in public. Since I don't come across very pretty women often the majority of women avoid looking at me.
Not sure if they see me before or avoid looking at strangers in general but it seems to me that they don't want to look in my eyes at all cost.
I had people tell me that I am a bit intimitating and not bad looking at all.

I would appreciate some honest opinions .

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Cold approach until you feel more comfortable.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach until you feel more comfortable.
I have cold approached plenty of women with good and bad results. But for me personally it's annoying that women don't look at me at all most of the time. I know this myself if I see a very pretty girl and I don't know her very well I don't look her in the eyes for too long because I get the feeling that I start staring at her. Also women seem to downplay me in public very much - mostly rather unattractive women. Is that they just shy away?
What do you think @Chi Town and @AJ84 ?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
If your a very good looking guy you will gets looks all the time, sometimes girls will purposely avoid showing interest in the good looking guys because they don't wanna boost there egos(it happens to me) but other than that, if you never seem to catch girls looking at you or checking you out then maybe your just average looking, not a bad thing at all, just means you will have to approach without any signs of interest.

I know plenty guys who pull this off so don't feel bad. On a scale of 1-10 What would you rate yourself? If you are in the 8+ range then you will get looks all the time.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a very good looking guy you will gets looks all the time, sometimes girls will purposely avoid showing interest in the good looking guys because they don't wanna boost there egos(it happens to me) but other than that, if you never seem to catch girls looking at you or checking you out then maybe your just average looking, not a bad thing at all, just means you will have to approach without any signs of interest.

I know plenty guys who pull this off so don't feel bad. On a scale of 1-10 What would you rate yourself? If you are in the 8+ range then you will get looks all the time.
I am probably 8+ not delusional at all. In europe I get stares looks all the time but know here (middle east) I rarely catch women stare at me.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I am probably 8+ not delusional at all. In europe I get stares looks all the time but know here (middle east) I rarely catch women stare at me.
Well if your a 8+ then if your not getting looks then these girls purposely avoiding looking at you because they don't wanna boost your ego, we do the same thing, I know when I see a good looking chick I go out of my way to not let her catch me checking her out because I don't wanna boost her already inflated ego lol, trust me when I tell you these girls are checking you out, if your really a 8+ then there's no way you will go unnoticed in any social situation.

Any time you are in public women will notice you, know that and believe that. Also, be more vigilant, I noticed once I started be more intuned with my surroundings I would literally catch 2+ girls checking me out at any given time lol.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if your a 8+ then if your not getting looks then these girls purposely avoiding looking at you because they don't wanna boost your ego, we do the same thing, I know when I see a good looking chick I go out of my way to not let her catch me checking her out because I don't wanna boost her already inflated ego lol, trust me when I tell you these girls are checking you out, if your really a 8+ then there's no way you will go unnoticed in any social situation.

Any time you are in public women will notice you, know that and believe that. Also, be more vigilant, I noticed once I started be more intuned with my surroundings I would literally catch 2+ girls checking me out at any given time lol.
Thanks dude ! You are probably right...I have sent you a PM

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl makes a willing effort to not look at you or cross eyes it goes way above low interest, its open disgust...sorry to say that.

Its not about being intimidated or some other rationalization, people avoid eye contact with beggars, homeless people, drunks and sick ones usually.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not interested.
And neither am I. I let them know, "and neither am I." There are other girls in other places. Just shunt your mind to "off" on that girl, she's nobody, she's not even existing so you just experience the life of the birds or trees that may be around living and not this non-entity who won't say "hi" (not that I think every woman or man should say "hi," although it was more common in the past to greet everyone you cross paths with). A lot of women HATE today (and no I'm not talkin about RACE, just their cellphone is their vibrator so they hate to nothingness because they worship inanimate objects or idols, it's soul-vaporizing - you can't do anything about them who are wrapped up in nonsensical things, the habits, you may change them temporarily, but they'll revert cause they are addicted to the easy way out).