Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women ask how much I make per month

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
met a few girls who know I have a business.

from the outset when meeting me nice car, clothes etc they can tell the business is sucessful.

They later proceed to ask how much I make per month (as in profit)

Is this something to be worried about ,or is this from curiosity? Or should I use my instinct per situation.

Thanks.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would immediately relegate a woman to fvk buddy status for that. It would make it obvious to me what she's looking for. A good woman, hell any respectful person that values privacy, wont ask you how much money you make when they barely know you.

But maybe thats just me. Ive been taught that salary is a private thing, and I usually discuss it with close friends and close family members. Its a turn off when people I barely know are nosey like that...especially a woman.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Slow down honey, you're ruining 'the moment'. All information will be given on a need to know basis"

And yes, revealing those cards in the early going puts you in serious danger of getting boxed into beta bucks status. Don't ever grow bitter or paranoid of girls wanting for you to open up about this sort of information though. Treat it with the same amusement you'd dole out to a little five year old sitting in the back seat of your car as you drive to some distant theme park, asking "Daaaaad, are we there yet???" If they continue to claw for you to tell them, simply next them.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be out of curiosity, either way, doesn't seem very tactful.

You: none of your business

or

You: that's on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

or

You: A billion dollars, but I donate most of it to charity.

or

You: Enough to survive on Ramen noodles and spaghetti oh's (no fvcks given)

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Red flag. Ask her how much she leeches off per month.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The person who said a billion and you donate it to charity is a good answer. It's a great opportunity for a C&F response.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
met a few girls who know I have a business.

from the outset when meeting me nice car, clothes etc they can tell the business is sucessful.

They later proceed to ask how much I make per month (as in profit)

Is this something to be worried about ,or is this from curiosity? Or should I use my instinct per situation.

Thanks.
Come on bro, you obviously told these girls you have a business, and you want them to ask you such a question.

But how can you be so confused about a simple question from a girl, when you run such a successful business? :trouble:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when you get up and leave.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman: How much money do you make?

Old_skoolr: Enough to get you....

I'm all for C&F most of the time, but if a girl asks me that, that's the answer Id give.

The girl showed shes a gold digger, and shes attracted to your wealth. All you gotta give is an answer that'll seal the deal.

No C&F for this, just straight to the point.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell any women that asks how much you earn to "FVCK OFF". No other response is needed.

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't necessarily mean anything, so you have to let it go.
Answer the truth if you like, much higher\lower than that if you like, tell her she's not close enough to ask if you like ...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female: "How much money do you make?"
You: "What color is your underwear?"