Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women as they age?

Albion10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Egoist said:
You know what, there is no absolute or right answer here..

Old women have experience, maturity, wisdom. Young women have youth, energy, optimism.

Its all about what you prefer and need. Both have their place.
But this is the right answer. You hit it right on the head. If I'm looking for a purely sexual relationship I'll go after a pretty young thing. But if I want a woman I can have a real up-to-date conversation with after that sex then I'm gonna find a woman closer to my own age.

I think what a guy looks for in a woman changes as he gets older. When he's in his young party days he's more interested in a girls looks for many reasons. As he gets older he starts to learn that there's a lot more to a relationship then endless sex with a hot 9.5 trophy. Other things start to come into play. Does she embarrass you in front of friends, family, and work associates? Does she require you to make all of her decisions? Is she good with children? Does she know how to read? Is she at the same maturity level as you? Can she hold a conversation that doesn't revolve around Ti-Bo or the latest Gray's Anatomy episode? And, most importantly, is she a personality and character match for you? I know there are 9.5's that may fit all these criteria, but the law of averages say that there will be many more 5 and 6s.

If you're the type of guy who wants to live his life in an endless party then maybe the young girls are for you. But as you get older you notice all your wingmen disappearing into relationships of their own. You start to find that you're hanging out with younger and younger guys. You start to notice your work associates and friends teasing you more then complementing you for your pretty 21 girl, "Did you have to take her to day care this morning?" As you mature you start to find that the young girls no longer stimulate you as much as they did. And lastly you start to long for that family lifestyle all your friends have disappeared into. Trust me, it's a lonely and boring life to live. Sex, drugs and rock and roll starts to take a toll on you and you start to wish you had a loving and faithful wife, three kids and a minivan.

Good luck. :)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pssst....pssst...older men STILL want and PREFER HOT (or VERY SEXY) woman.

Ask ANY man with Power or Lot of Money. They all want or have or prefer a HOT woman (unless he is in love with his hobby like Bill Gate).

I want a SEXY woman. I'm willing to settle with one that is in the 8s or even 7s ONLY if she is VERY SEXY (e.g. desired by LOT of other men...but unavailable to them). Because having a sexy woman that does not give herself that easy is actually something to feel proud off. Of course...in my eyes, THEY are the lucky one as having ME is the true prize.

Of course...young for ME is 25+. As I well know that anyone under 25 is not that mature.