"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Women are truly insecure

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
You can't control how people receive your message, you can only control how well it was delivered. If it was delivered with honesty and compassion, then that's the best you could have done. Their negative reaction is their own projection.
Mate I've got no doubt about the honesty and compassion. It's the humility that's a work in progress.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Umm probabiy not that far. It's making the delivery of the message more effective by seeking common ground and having it come more from their own level.

If you raise yourself up a lot of people will see you as pushing them down.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
And right on cue you illustrate my point...And the same behaviour you complain about so much going on here. Also kind of disastrous trying to adopt a command and control leadership style with millennials.

It was a subtle invitation to a potentially useful discussion on leadership styles mate not a slanging match

I'm a senior project manager by trade I don't have any problem taking charge of the room but I don't feel like I need to be the smartest guy in it or suck all the oxygen out.

If you are open to some alternative viewpoints I can humbly suggest a couple of Good reads that have helped me become a more effective leader.

Humble leadership
Connect first
Self as coach self as leader

If not.....well I wish you luck with the next mutiny.....
 
Last edited:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
my ex went from me to a chubby ugly beta, and got knocked up... she was an insecure mess
stalking his social he literally had no girl action and those he did were fatties... no way he runs off.

she popped his kid and went from a 34yo HB7.5 hottie to a 36yo HB6 chubby (she will never regain her HB)

before View attachment 3685 after View attachment 3686 View attachment 3687
She's a chubby but still has a cute face, before the kid she was an attractive woman, for "most" women once they have a kid good bye body, some women I know have snapped back.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I worked with women for over a decade, it was a frustrating time, one of them is a strong feminist, believed she was better than a man. Female drama drove me nuts it was constant either them fighting with each other or ganging up on me. I'm not perfect I know damn well of that, I'm an introvert, I keep to myself, I guess you could say I'm shy, I keep to myself. I do see a lot of fairly attractive women with I would say not so good looking guys. I'm not hating on women, the prospects out there for a datable woman are getting slimmer.
 
Top