Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are truly insecure

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said I'm a very observant guy I notice everything, I look at women that have their boyfriends and its clearly they have chosen the guy because they know damn well he won't run off to some other woman. Been observing couples lately, thinking to myself women are truly insecure, insecurity is a turn off for me, the other side of the coin there is so many feminist women out there now that's a big turn off.

Why is there so many weak ass women out there that have issues, mental health problems, anxiety problems, women that think they are better then men. A guy gets lonely sometimes then he looks around and says fvck it, better off staying single and not deal with BS. My life is doing well, spring time is coming winter doldrums are disappearing. There is nothing appealing about todays women I try to look the options and its ehh I can do without.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
age 40 here, its more about connection to me over puZZy .. so far none has, maybe soon.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve found that hardcore feminist women are just a giant sh*t test. You need to respectfully dismiss their rhetoric like it’s a cute hobby for them. AWALT. They still want a strong dominant man. Most of them are self-conscious about their looks and aren’t getting hit on by the men they really want. They’ll drop the feminist stuff around you real quick if they are into you. I was seeing one and she absolutely loved to be told what to do and lead around. Anytime I gave her an opportunity to make a decision, even something as insignificant as choosing a place to eat, I could see her get visibly upset. Extremely submissive in bed as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've said I'm a very observant guy I notice everything, I look at women that have their boyfriends and its clearly they have chosen the guy because they know damn well he won't run off to some other woman. Been observing couples lately, thinking to myself women are truly insecure, insecurity is a turn off for me, the other side of the coin there is so many feminist women out there now that's a big turn off.

Why is there so many weak ass women out there that have issues, mental health problems, anxiety problems, women that think they are better then men. A guy gets lonely sometimes then he looks around and says fvck it, better off staying single and not deal with BS. My life is doing well, spring time is coming winter doldrums are disappearing. There is nothing appealing about todays women I try to look the options and its ehh I can do without.
Insecurity is one of the reasons they cheat on you and do crazy shyt. Some of the crazy shyt is an attempt to make you insecure, which makes her feel more secure.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women crave chaos and instability. Any red blooded male craves order and stability.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) They are and always will be insecure, because they're.... women.
2) Feminism made it much worse since they went out of their natural element.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, you know how to get a woman.

Shut down her insecurities by showing how secure you are.

Everyone is insecure, but your a male, you can't show it ;)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get better at leveraging their insecurities. I had a classic marketing psycho b1tch executive bail me up this week for a beat up.

she executed the standard tactic of asking me 10 questions and every time I tried to answer just asking a different question.

I was a bit annoyed with myself because she caught me on the hop between meetings and I played it with a straight bat.

I should have gone down one of two paths.

Because she's a typical trophy wife on the edge of the wall. Bring in a whole lot of plastic surgery terms into the conversation you know sometimes these concerns are a bit plumped up, the budget has a few wrinkles, we need to refocus a bit of nip and tuck.

Ignored her questions and ask questions of my own implying but not saying that she doesn't have her area under control.

Going nuclear is attacking their herd status. E.g. I could have said of course you and Katie r well aligned (her boss) with a slightly disbelieving tone. That would make her unsure of her backing. That is life or death for a chick so at that point you probably have made an enemy.

A more subtle herd attack is implying there is something everybody knows but they don't. EG I could have looked conspiratorial like we are both in the know and said of course there is a bit of movement in that area from above. A bit of a shift. She won't want to look stupid and isolated by asking me what the fvck I'm talking about and it's vague enough so that I can never get called on it.

It's honestly one of the best way to deal with aggressive beetches with no respect or boundaries.

Just sow a little doubt their insecurities will kick in and they generally won't mess with you again.

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you choose not to deal with women thats on you.

But dont act like men dont have their flaws. For every feminist indoctrinated girl in society, there is also a weak soy-boy.

You're not perfect either. I'm sure if you examine yourself you will find you have your own insecurities and shortcomings.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you choose not to deal with women thats on you.

But dont act like men dont have their flaws. For every feminist indoctrinated girl in society, there is also a weak soy-boy.

You're not perfect either. I'm sure if you examine yourself you will find you have your own insecurities and shortcomings.
Men are also users, haters, backstabber and decievers.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve found that hardcore feminist women are just a giant sh*t test. You need to respectfully dismiss their rhetoric like it’s a cute hobby for them. AWALT. They still want a strong dominant man. Most of them are self-conscious about their looks and aren’t getting hit on by the men they really want. They’ll drop the feminist stuff around you real quick if they are into you. I was seeing one and she absolutely loved to be told what to do and lead around. Anytime I gave her an opportunity to make a decision, even something as insignificant as choosing a place to eat, I could see her get visibly upset. Extremely submissive in bed as well.
I've dated a few hardcore feminist types, but I have to say not all were submissive.

I remember dating one that truly internalized it all. She read academic books and essays about it. She had an adverse reaction to be told to do anything, even something small like deciding what time we should leave a bar. It's almost like she was in competition with men to be more loud, controlling etc. These types are a nightmare to deal with.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it's not just the females but the females seem to be more agressive and unhinged it's almost like facing a psychotic outbreak.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Storm rider please enlighten me and rip me a new one. I am ready to be educated oh great guru . Come on man I accept you're trying to help the guys I do the same but look how your post reads

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that, it's so fake and passive aggressive. They time it to ambush you on purpose. I wish it was just a female thing but I've had a few male bosses like that 10x worse.
LA you obviously swim in the same septic tanks as me. P.m. me sometime I'd love to swap war stories and tactics. I've learnt a lot from a couple of English mates. Their ****ed up class system and natural understatement puts them ahead of the game politically.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW the ladies are built for this.

The wiki pedia definition passive aggressive behaviour:

Examples of passive-aggressive behavior might include avoiding direct or clear communication, evading problems, fear of intimacy or competition, making excuses, blaming others, obstructionism, playing the victim, feigning compliance with requests, sarcasm, backhanded compliments, and hiding anger.

I've got a heinous fat lazy data ***** at work I have the pleasure of managing. She can exhibit all of that in one convo.