Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are the new Men?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Women are doing better in school, they earn more college degrees, they are gaining ground in science, they are taking over the work place, and have reached sexual and social liberation.

They sound a lot more DJ than the average man. What is going on? What will the world look like in a female dominated society??? Women are the new sexual predator--- damn I see more and more emotionally wrecked men while women seem to really enjoy their newly found sexual freedom. They seem less emotionally attached to the opposite sex. Hell even cokehead slut lindsay lohan said that "sex in the city changed her life forever, she can sleep with as many men as possible and never have a relationship."

How p.i.m.p.

The best man for the job is a hispanic woman.

Are men generally less happy now that women are free from the cage of gender captivity?

Last edited:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
:cheer: GO GALS GO :cheer: I'm sensing that this little problem is spreading beyond the USA/UK/Canada/Australia. Oh yeah, Latin American and Western Europe are getting pretty close :yes: . You boys are sooooo screwed.

Oh well, we could always use a few more good students at some of the Russian language learning forums I belong to. :) Ready to tackle noun declensions? On one of the forums we are translating a few popular Дима Билан songs. On another forum we are helping a Dutch man write a nice love letter to his girlfriend who lives just outside of Odessa :flowers: . I think they will soon become husband and wife :eek: . He will bring her to Holland and watch her morph into a Dutch girl right before his eyes :down: .

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.....your def on drugs. First its naked DJ's now its empowering women.

If women have SO MUCH power.

How come all major MDs and directors of pretty much all companies in the world are male.

How come most World leaders are Male?

In the US. A women still cant be president!

Women do have power......but men have more.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The day we start using terms such as "Alpha Female" will be the day I die. Life won't be worth living.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Henry Makow has written countless articles on this. Women having careers is the death of our society as we know it. Women are not meant to sustain society. If you weaken men and make women stronger you weaken society as a whole. YOu destroy the family unit in the process and you get all the social problems we have.

sorry for talking about this in a more social/political context but this is what the agenda is all about.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have got it made now.

They have half of the money and all of the pvssy.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:

They have half of the money and all of the pvssy.

I don't know who you are or how you came up to that conclusion. 80% of the 10 richest in the world are male.

If you think women are better than you, keep your thoughts and your feelings cause thats your reality.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think the manlyness that has carried socitey thought the toubles of history will idlely let this stand. The manlyness which threw it's self into machine gun fire against the natzis in world war two.
The same testostorone induced hubris of confidence which carved out america, which has brought mankind though war after war after terrrible war. Our genius which invented computers, electricity, telescopes, cars, cloth, music, plays, litriture.
Where do the women play a part in this? Some times I feel the whole "Give us what we want, we WERE oppressed you know" thingy is just a ploy to sabotage us with sympathy.

To be honest, i'm not even worried. When we get thought this whole silly feminizm thingy (which is about happening now) we're gonna see some changes. I just know it.

They have half of the money and all of the pvssy

LMFAO

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the new Men?

*insert "your momma" joke here*

)just had to, n/m(

Have you ever stood and watched someone make a mistake? Like a child? They were going to do something they thought was dangerous or wrong, then they look at you, and they go ahead and do it. Then the kid gets hurt and looks at you apologetically like "I'm sorry! Why didn't you stop me?"

We are just standing here watching these little girls about to hurt themselves. The best way to help them is to watch them get hurt so they can learn.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Hell even cokehead slut lindsay lohan said that "sex in the city changed her life forever, she can sleep with as many men as possible and never have a relationship."
Well, I heard a rumor that she (and several other celeb poptarts) has herpes now...

ANYHOW, YES YOUNG WOMEN have a HUUGGEEE advantage over men...during their "power stroke" years from about 17-27. Problem is, TIME IS A WOMAN'S WORST ENEMY - and once that short "window of power" is over, SO ARE THEY!

Now, a SMART gal will thus use her peak years to snag the best guy she can and lock him down for life to ensure her future welfare. She will invest her LIIMITED time in worthy potential LTRs with quality guys.

The DUMB girls will slut away their peak years and have NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT by the time they hit 30, when their looks fade and fertility window starts closing. And by this point, all the guys will be ignoring her used-up shell for all the brand-new 20-yo hotties that she once was... I wonder when they will cover this phenomenom on "Sex In The City?" Lmao... :crackup:

Now, the OPPOSITE happens with men! Whereas women's power spikes in a sharp peak in their 20s...ours slowly rises like a hill that rounds out in our 30s or even 40s and sustains far longer.

See, when women try to be men, they will only shoot themselves in the foot in the end because they are NOT men, and have different variables.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Power is perception based on what people place their attention on.

If you live in a materialistic world where the highest priority is to "have things and experiences, and wealth = status and personal value," then money has power so long as THAT is the means to achieving one's wants. If society was completely shattered, and a nuclear war erupted or some other cause, like Zombies attack all of humanity as in "Land of the Dead," money will cease to be power. Rather, defense, weapons, and protection would be. In this case, it might be gold. But so long as you WANT the thing that has to be bought with it, THAT thing has power.

In this case, sex is perhaps the MOST prevalent thing on the minds of people (Western Society) today, and relationships, and women, are the means to getting it. Having a beautiful woman, regardless of her character tends to mean a lot, and this is reinforced by the media, by people accepting that as what they TRULY want, and by hearing it foisted on them. Part of it is that people ALLOW, and part of it is that it is so powerful.

If you can TAKE or LEAVE sex, like a pimp, who has the power? Maybe she has it over other men, but if a woman exercises power over OTHER men, can he really be called a man? If she's such a specimen of feminine beauty and worth, would she just fall for "any old guy"? Hardly. It's a catch-22. Sure, the MAJORITY of men fall into this category, and they only serve to reinforce their position like crabs in a barrel, but it isn't ALL of society, or ALL men.

When you've HAD a few attractive women and you've been out on nice dates only to have a woman go completely nuts, you begin to put things in perspective. And perhaps you do it BEFORE that. If you've ever tasted the achievement of the woman you desired, you realized, the first taste is great, but like sugar, you lose the constant desire, the constant NEED. Sweetness in moderation retains its sweetness. Sweetness in excess leads to cavities, diabetes, obesity, and possibly death.

Women CANNOT be Men. What it suggests is that women are DOING things as men once did. Perhaps they are the primary breadwinners in minor samplings. Perhaps they raise children alone, or are getting more educated than they once were. SO WHAT?

Do WE, the sexes, DICTATE society, or DOES SOCIETY DICTATE TO US our particular roles? Does society assign OUR value and utility, or DO WE determine our value and utility?

Many people are letting SOCIETY tell them what they should do. And many guys let society and anyone else BUT themselves dictate what's good for them, who's good for them. It's sad. Society is just US, or so it should be. It should reflect the INTENTIONS of Man AND Woman. It is in existence because OF us. However, Society, as it NOW exists, is a TOOL, of organization, manipulation, control, and profit. It's ALL laid out PERFECTLY so that each piece fits and each pawn has a place and purpose, even if you don't LIKE the purpose. The sad malaise of people is that they are ASKING society to determine their PURPOSE, but your usefulness to society is a VERY fixed spectrum of roles, and can change based on the profit yielded from YOUR ROLE on the stage. Why play a game that's designed to make you lose from the get-go?

You learned ONCE before that PLAYING by social rules (not necessarily moral or ethical ones) doesn't yield results. When was that? With women. Society, as a rule, says be nice to women, be nice to each other. Be a good wage earner. Ascribe to a lifestyle. Make sure your "costume" is up to expectations on this stage of life. If you learned THEN that being nice and playing by the social rules DOES NOT work, why would you give any credence to such articles that WOMEN ARE THE NEW MEN? Why would you engage in such crap? You and I both know, you'd NEVER accept a woman who'd flip the rules, and being a man of principle and virtue, you'd rather suffer death, than waiver on your principles and morals.

Social rules don't even yield what people truly want, which is wealth and happiness. Getting educated isn't ONLY confined to sitting in a classroom learning information from books verbatim. Isn't that dumb? That's what you do TO ROBOTS! You program them with EXACTLY what you (the owner and controller of the educational programs) want them to do FOR YOU. IF the world was your school, and the masses ASKED to be given the keys to life, you could totally SNOWBALL them (not the sexual way) into believing what you were offering would give them eternal happiness and ever-lasting life, EVEN IF IT WOULD send their souls right to hell. Because they're ASKING like sheep WITHOUT questioning, which searching inside themselves and saying, "this is where I stand, this makes sense for all people, this makes sense to me." Rather than BRING life forth from each person, they look up to the few people sitting there, dolling out programs on what THEY at the top want life to be. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

Do you see all this INfighting and division accomplishes what is desired most at the top? Tight knit, close communities, that favor at least ARMing their populace install fear in those would seek to subvert society and the social good for their own profit. Cops wouldn't be needed as well because good citizens COULD police themselves. We are worried about race and sex and creed LIKE IT matters, and the bottom line is, THE EGO is very happy we're so stupid and fickle as to buy what we're sold. And we buy it on credit at exhorbitant rates to boot. Even guys here would sacrifice another brother, regardless if we like each other or not, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF SOME booty. Just to get ya d!ck wet for 1 minute. And well know the RISK of getting some ain't worth the return. What's worth the return is an UNDYING love and devotion from a female, that is what's worth it. A woman that inspite of her extreme sexuality ALSO wants you NIGHT after NIGHT. Not just ONE time. A pimp can get laid MANY times from the SAME girl. Getting laid by ONE hottie is easy, and very often times LUCK, since it doesn't take many drinks.

But I've rambled, once again...If women are the new men, what are the new women? Is it men? What have men become? Wouldn't that just mean men and women are now sexually and legally equal? It's all stupid semantics meant to divide and conquer the population.

A-Unit

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good topic. I would have to agree. Times have changed. Its no longer 1940 where you one a gir.l Get her pregnant, she remains "faithful" raises your kids, stays at home and raises your family. Woman have evolved. I don't think men have. Hell we have our own "men only" support msg board. Where we cry, hold each other and say "man its ok you are the prize not her". More often then not i see men wanting the LTR. With woman just playing the field. But like already mentioned its in teh 18-28 age range where they seem to have an upper hand with the sex power struggle. Time is not on there side. As they age they lose value while men increase in it. I think its time for man to evolve in this Sex in the City, Paris Hilton era. Were not quit there yet.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that women should be the decision-makers for the family, but curiously I am always more able to persuade women than men. When I did in-home sales, almost all of my sales were to women, and I sold them hard enough so that they would put their foot down if their husband objected to what was about a $1,000 vacuum cleaner. In one house, I actually got the wife to make her husband give me his motorcycle in an even swap so that she could have the vacuum. Over the course of that job, I made thousands of dollars by profiting from womens' poor financial judgement and emotional decision-making.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
I find human nature very interesting. Americans must be the most delusional people on earth. One final time, American girls are a nightmare. They even beat out the Brits/Canadians/Australians for the honors. :moon:

Most American girls are so ugly and classless that I can't even see how any of you guys can talk to them. I am not a big fan of Western European girls, but at least they have a certain degree of class and style.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, last time I checked men were doing just fine.

Except a lot of us are quivering in our ****ing boots because *gasp* things are actually on their way to being equal now.

A lot of guys are ****ting bricks because women can actually do things that they (literally in some cases, like vote or own property) weren't allowed to do in the past.

My suggestion?

Stop crying about how women are taking over the world and ****ing get over it.

I don't know where you guys live, but I don't see women (or men) ruling ****.

Everything (all things considered) is (give or take) equal and that's precisely how it should be.

AS

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The Antichrist_Star said:
No, last time I checked men were doing just fine.
Are you for real? I think thousands upon thousands of men fighting a joke of a legal system tooth and nail just to see their OWN children or to keep hold of what THEY worked for just laughed in your face.

Except a lot of us are quivering in our ****ing boots because *gasp* things are actually on their way to being equal now.
" On their way " :rolleyes: Give me a break.

And when were things "unequal" ?? Oh my poor grandmother toiling away at home keeping the family unit running smoothly whilst my evil grandfather sitting around at work plotted and schemed to keep her oppressed !! How unhappy she was compared to women of today.

And theres the tired and overused shame label, knee jerk reaction the " enlightened" masses comeback with :
A lot of guys are ****ting bricks
Were not praising it or being neutral so WERE ALL SCARED..AhhhhHHHhh.

No mate I'm far from scared, what does scare me though is an unoriginal parrot.

I mean seriously do some of you guys even stop to think about the sh!t your being force fed to swallow?

" Scared of equality"

Think about how ridiculous that sounds for a minute.

" Oh sh!t brothers, I dont know about you but this equal rights for women really keeps me up at night"

For fvcks sake.

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys are ****ting bricks because women can actually do things that they (literally in some cases, like vote or own property) weren't allowed to do in the past.
Before women got the vote in 1919 the UK the majority of men couldn't vote, so much for historical oppression. this was right after WWI where the vast majority of young men were forced at gun point to kill other boys (despite their religious convictions) and be torn to shreads by machine guns and having their eyes burnt away by poisoned gas.

Hundreds upon hundreds of thousands men died, how many of your so called historically oppressed women died?

Yes, in the past, only men could own property but at the same time a woman's husband was punished for any crimes she commited even if he didn't even know of them.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you should mention "women's wartime oppression". My grandmother worked in the converted Monarch Stove Company making shell casings during WWII. After work, she cared for a few kids. Meanwhile, my grandfather was busy living through four campaigns as a linesman (North Africa, Italy, France, Okinawa).

The way my grandmother told it was "we did our part". Notice the "we" is gender neutral. The women didn't stand around the factory complaining about men and how "unfair" things were.

We do our part even today. Men do this, women do that. Did you ever hear your WWII era folks whining about oppression? Not really. And, to hear women crying about it presently is quite ridiculous considering present day equality. When you compare the two eras...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Both of my grandpas were generals in WWII. And my grandma loved him till the day he died. She never complained about "oppression" or whatever - but had a great life! What was there to complain about? She was a wealthy, privileged socialite who never got near combat...

It was basically unattractive, pseudo-intellectual Jewish semi-lesbians from the 60s who revised history and projected all their personal frustrations with men upon our entire country. These types of women typically find self-empowerment through professional victimhood and guilt-tripping, because they are natural-born losers who otherwise can't win.

Think I'm kidding? Do a quick search of leading feminists from that era and see how many fit that profile? Ok, here's a starting point - Andrea Dworkin...