Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are spoiled sexually

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
The phrases I hear all the time is “he fvcked me so good,, blah blah blah.”

I seriously think we are short changing ourselves when it comes to sex. Since when has it been our duty to”fvck me good?” It’s in every song. Every Rihanna song is how I can serve her pvssy. And this is ingrained into women’s subconscious minds.

And this even manifested in one of my relationships where she thought my entire purpose was just to turn her on.

I can create a revolution. And this b1ch thinks my potential is confined in her little vagina? Lmao.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you're missing the point here but I tend to f*ck the **** out of women I find attractive. It's animalistic type sex and I know she's thinking I f*cked her good afterwards. I'm not doing it for her though. I'm doing it for me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I seriously think we are short changing ourselves when it comes to sex. Since when has it been our duty to”fvck me good?” It’s in every song. Every Rihanna song is how I can serve her pvssy. And this is ingrained into women’s subconscious minds.

And this even manifested in one of my relationships where she thought my entire purpose was just to turn her on.

I can create a revolution. And this b1ch thinks my potential is confined in her little vagina? Lmao.
Most guys are not good in the bedroom.

Most women don't know what good is. Once they get it from a guy that knows how to fvck properly, they realize there is a whole new world out there...

Men with bedroom skills are not easy to find for women. Trust me, I know.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your point.

Once upon of time (a year ago), I believed the most important thing of a relationship was to "sex good" or in other words, satisfy the women (it's sad).

But honestly, I see many other things to be taken note of in a relationship like respect, focusing/up keeping on oneself, handling responsibilities and actually consistently vetting the women until you both are congruent and establish a developed relationship with each other.

As men we are ALL sold this bs about dominating women (she must be obedient even though you are not obedient of yourself), we must be highly sexily active (though it comes with stds) and other things like giving gifts/compensating on assisting (being a beta provider).

Your post @tksniper is a callout to the brainwash and the upsetting state of men in our culture.

All men won't be saved. You may even notice yourself, but say "nahhhhhhh not me" or "it's my way of the high way".

I don't know a solution for the current climate but I suggest that we band with our fellow brothers and seek out new brothers to accompany us in our journey of becoming better men. I read many posts in the dark, reflected and abandoned the battle of lust to one day rejoin the battle suited up with a fall camo ACR with red dot sight and a Desert Eagle with tactical knife as a secondary instead of complaining about my current results of a K/D ratio of 3-32.

I hope my older, younger and future brothers brothers of SoSuave provoke each other to change for better.

mental game is one aspect, go above and beyond and do more with your physical and social.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you're missing the point here but I tend to f*ck the **** out of women I find attractive. It's animalistic type sex and I know she's thinking I f*cked her good afterwards. I'm not doing it for her though. I'm doing it for me.
You are missing the point. Sex is one aspect of life.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Most women don't know what good is. Once they get it from a guy that knows how to fvck properly, they realize there is a whole new world out there...

I'm open for your techniques.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I take it you know this because you are a woman. I don’t know if you’re also aware of the fact that most women are not good in the bedroom either. Trust me, I know. Good sex requires effort from both partners.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh gave very good advice. He said that you should do what you want in the bedroom (up and until she says stop) and prioritize your fun and pleasure. That way, you are not neurotic about whether she likes you. You simply take all the tenets of game and apply them in the bedroom. And 99% of the time, if you are having a good time and going at it hard, she'll be enjoying it too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I take it you know this because you are a woman. I don’t know if you’re also aware of the fact that most women are not good in the bedroom either. Trust me, I know. Good sex requires effort from both partners.
Nope, I know it because I endlessly hear about my skills from them during and especially after and in the days, weeks and months following and most fall asleep after quite quickly.

It kind of gets annoying sometimes, but I guess that's the price you pay. I've put in the time and effort to make it that way, I reap the reward from it.

Yeah some aren't, but I am the master of that domain. I control what happens there. As such, you can put them in any position you want and talk sh!t in their ear while going at it. The more work I have to do, the more of a savage fvcking they are going to get.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, I know it because I endlessly hear about my skills from them during and especially after and in the days, weeks and months following and most fall asleep after quite quickly.
Dude, that’s nothing. I can make a girl fall asleep even before we have sex :rofl:

But seriously, don’t pat yourself on the back too hard. Women say this to all guys they sleep with. Just about every girl I’ve been with complimented me on my size, performance, etc. Whatever she’s telling you about your skills, I would bet dollars to donuts that she said something very similarly to the guy she fvcked before you. And to the guy before him.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, don’t pat yourself on the back too hard. Women say this to all guys they sleep with. Just about every girl I’ve been with complimented me on my size, performance, etc. Whatever she’s telling you about your skills, I would bet dollars to donuts that she said something very similarly to the guy she fvcked before you. And to the guy before him.
So what you're saying is I might not be a superhero? Dam sht fk! She said stop-stop-stop, turns out she reading.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

How do you know? Have you fvcked a ton of guys and have compared them? Lol you did this to yourself.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As I have said before: servicing a girl sexually is beta. In fact, it may be a sh!t test when she starts asking how good you will fvck her or getting you qualifying to her in that way

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that women are insincere abou sex. For some reason many men are being given fake compliments from women. The only test of a guys value to a woman is if he can alpha-widow her.

For a guy with real value he will not try to fvck too hard or impress her in the bedroom too much because he brings alot of emotional and pscyhological value and that requires a lot of work. It requires a lot of work for a guy to be the guy that can keep a woman happy outside the bedroom, then he also has to do the work to keep her happy in the bedroom. What does a guy get to be doing all that? Women are still insincere.

A woman will sleep with a random loser guy aka PUA in a ONS. Then she meets a quality guy that who puts in the work to really make her happy both inside and outside the bedroom. What does he get in return for bringing all that value compared to some lame casual hookup-guy or even a lame beta male provider wth a job but no Game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Another thing that can happen is this sort of “cheater effect.” If she’s cheating on her partner, she might orgasm harder or more often with the guy she’s cheating with.

The taboo factor (and “getting some strange” factor) associated with cheating is a sort of pleasure multiplier. Thus, she might honestly believe that her side guy is better in bed. So she gives him sincere compliments and blows up his ego. In reality, he might only be marginally better than her regular partner, but it can appear that he has magical powers in bed lol.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it is is women are insincere to high-quality men. Men have to do EVERYTHING to make women happy and it seems no guy is good enough hence we never see women showing appreciation over a long term to a guy and no guys is really winning. Women expect you to make them happy in bed, outside the bedroom, make them happy emotionally, fix issues with the world, have morals, have Game, protect her, make money, be alpha and for all that what can she give you but pvssy which they are just giving to other loser guys anyway.

For the woman simply has nothing to offer the man who can provide her the most cos she cannot offer sincerity because currently women have too much ego and narcissism. If women truly valued mens bedroom abilities they would be sincere and loyal instead of playing with mens ego with these little compliments but at the end of the day it is all meaningless game playing from them, no sincerity or loyalty they just think they are too clever but then you can always alpha-widow them so there is that....

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: at the bolded part
One theme I keep repeating is that you can't trust a woman who has had previous guys ... the more guys she's had, the less trustworthy she is. I love you/you're so good in bed/oh baby/ bla bla ... when you're the 3rd+ guy she told that to, how the heck can you trust her?
Skills ... sex is not brain or open heart surgery, in other words one quickly learns the mechanics. What makes the difference is the emotional connection with the woman ... if she's really into into, she orgasms just thinking about you. If she's some hoe who's lost the ability to pair bond a long time ago, she might get a jolt from sex with a new man ... but that's just like getting a new dildo ... it's not the skills of the man, but the newness factor ... and that will soon wear off.