Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are simple

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both men and women, guys and chicks, boys and girls, think they are simple. Both think the other is complex. We are two genders separated by a common species.

I've realized Otto Weininger is ultimately wrong. He concluded women are amoral, soulless beings; that if you got inside the female mind, you'd find nothing; she is only a reflection of her environment. There are certain truths. Yet, isn't that what we all are? While it's true if you dive into trying to define femininity, you'd come out defining masculinity, the same can be said of masculinity; women who ask "How do I get a man?", end up defining herself.

(One might wonder why Pook keeps posting about being a Man, exhausting tens of thousands of words on the subject, yet besides his experiences in Womaniverse, posts very little else. It's simple...).

Sexuality is the only constant and is entrenched in reflection. You could say that by her reflective nature, women are nothing, but if you were, you'd have no choice but conclude men are nothing. Sexuality is everything! Sexuality is nothing!

"Everything?! Nothing?! Which is it?!?!"

Both.

Is light a wave or a particle? It's both, two contradictory things at once. Great things can come from sexuality; unrequited youth love creates great men; but getting laid is nothing to triumph and at its purest form requires no effort, no "seduction". A man who makes chasing tail his life, will end up doing nothing in his life. Look to Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, or for that matter any movie written by Charlie Kaufman; the universal theme in all Kaufman's material is how obsession of lust destroys and wastes away your life. "Seductionists" spend enormous amounts of time streamlining and scientifically mapping out something which is no secret.

The "true" Don Juans were bacteria. They were truly the mack daddies! ;)

We are result of 2.7 billion years of fvcking. Your parents fvcked. Your grandparents fvcked. Their grandparents fvcked. Our chimpanzee ancestors fvcked. Their ancestors fvcked. Know that saying "There's more fish in the sea"? They fvcked, too.

What grand secret is there in procreation?

Think. In that 2.7 billion years, nobody perfected the process of getting women until these past few years? Imagine the odds of that. :rolleyes: Sure, hundred years ago Freud discovered Psychology, now mastered, but a millenia ago in the Dark Ages, the Vikings knew Psychology, they just didn't know they knew Psychology. The Ancient Egyptians were just as mackful as we are now.

I once read a man say he could only get a certain caliber of women, in essence he reached a glass ceiling with his efforts to get hot babes, remarking it took different game to get hot babes, a different game which eluded him. Woman is reflection of you, not your gaming skills. Always bear in mind there are guys who persistently try to get laid, yet rarely do, while there are guys who do jack squat of effort, yet have the honies chasing after him. Seduction is worthless; how can you turn something on which is already on? Either a woman is predisposed to liking you, where absent a major gaffe you can't go wrong, or she isn't and nothing you can do will be right. To say otherwise, that you can turn disinterest into interest, is to say an UFO -- Ugly Fat Old -- can seduce you into you liking her. We both know the answer: no. All she could do is persuade you into short-term or shallow arrangements; one night stand, booty call, money; but does that constitute genuine interest? We both know the answer: no.

There is nothing hard about Woman. Tricks, methods, game plans -- meaningless; waves in the ocean. If you change into a hot guy, the game changes; you find yourself back at square one, once again clueless. In fact, life becomes Wonderland where bizarre things happen. The Mad Hatter. The Chester Cat. Tweedledee and Tweedledum. It's all here. The hotter a guy you become, the more manly a man, the sluttier, the more sexual the women behave around you (Womaniverse! It's bizarre!). The secret to Woman, if there were one, is to be yourself. The only hard part is figuring out on your own, through experimentation, through thinking about women, how to become hot.

For a site called the Don Juan Center, for all the hype, there is no such thing as a Don Juan anyway, it's only an arbitrary label, arbitrary distinction. You can take a man with the greatest macking skills, greatest confidence and all that, and I can say he a player, a hustler, who is insincere and no better than a chump, only different. You can take a man whom acts like a chump, yet by fact he's hot he can get laid whenever he wants. When faced with knowing everything and not knowing everything, always pick ignorance, for ignorance keeps bliss alive, keeps innocence endearing. There are guys who say it's better to have game than not need game, but I think that's cognitive dissonance at work; they are trying to up themselves above lucky guys; as a friend once told me that in life: "I'd rather be lucky than good."

As a good friend and mentor of mine once told me, "You will find patterns, but eventually you'll see there's no pattern at all."

Did you know that right now in the deep ocean, there are killer waves of 100 feet in height? It's the type of wave featured in The Perfect Storm. These waves are what the crew of cargo ships fear when venturing out into the deep. Scientists had concluded killer waves only exist in extreme weather, and for three decades stuck to simple, logical explanations... Yet those theories were blown out of the water when two ocean liners were hit by separate killer waves under normal weather, within days of each other. Local conditions had nothing to do with it. The explanation comes from the bizarre realm of Quantum Mechanics (Where things can pop up and disappear for no reason! Think the Chester Cat!), and in particular Schroedinger's Wave Equation. As it turns out there are two types of waves: linear and non-linear. Linear is your ordinary wave. Somehow, with no logical explanation, once in awhile a linear wave will destablize and start stealing energy from other waves! A three week satellite survey of the ocean yielded that at that moment, there were ten of these 100 foot waves lurking about the ocean depths. Ten! Point is, Nature is littered with the bizarre. Even when we understand the weather, there is no rhyme to its reason; it can rain when it shouldn't, it can be dry when it was supposed to rain; we can only guess a hurricane's path; a friend once told me about a day up around New England which started out blistering hot and ended up covered in snow. There is a pattern, but there's no pattern at all.

There is no philosophy to woman, no set way of Woman.

Take guys who think why bother dealing with hot women when they've had all their life served to them on a silver platter. It is rooted out of bitterness, but let's forget that for a moment and also forget a moment that "Not all women are like that." To them, it is a reality; hot women behave cold and snotty to them. So they either go run off to a woman; fat, ugly, and/or psychotic; who does take him in, or they go jerk off every few nights for a few years or more. In his eyes, from his reality, he could truthly conclude "95% of women are evil", after countless run-ins with Professional Daters, Sunshine Girls, or otherwise bad experiences. Yet, is that the truth? No. It's only a relative truth, not absolute. You can not transplant that ideology and have it accurately reflect my life; if there was a philsophy of Woman, it'd must. Most hot women are nice to me and faked interest is something I now don't find much.

There are guys who say 10% of women are Professional Daters. There are guys who say 10% of women are Sunshine Girls. I say it's all relative.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was one sweet ass post.

Now is that a theory about rogue waves or is that actually fact? It would be incredible if that actually happens from time to time!

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

Deep Dish,
This is an interesting post but are you essentially saying that if you can only pull a certain caliber of women, then you are stuck at that caliber? If "seduction" is useless, then essentially are you recommending that guys simply let nature take its course and settle for what comes along. In your case, you have no problem attracting the hot ones, but if other guys can't get anything but fat ugly women, then there is nothing they can do about it according to you. This seems very disempowering but perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
I've realized Otto Weininger is ultimately wrong. He concluded women are amoral, soulless beings; that if you got inside the female mind, you'd find nothing; she is only a reflection of her environment. There are certain truths.
Weininger also put himself in a bind. He concludes that women are 100% sexuality (which I agree with). Then he says that women are amoral souless creatures. In other words, sexuality is amoral and souless!

Well... duh Mr. Weineger! Could it be anything else!?

But Weineger fell into a trap a lot of other 'thinkers' do on this subject. He so focused on BIOLOGY and that fvcking is the axis of which our lives rise and fall around, that he missed many other elements (imagination, envy, anxiety) that go into life. I think we are limiting ourselves if we don't move beyond the idea of Darwinism explaining men/women.

How can that married couple be happy for decades? Why is the hot chick choosing the artist over He-Man? Why do people fall for traits they are SIMILIAR with (where there is no advantage of 'spreading one's genes'). So there's obviously more mystery.

Yet, isn't that what we all are? While it's true if you dive into trying to define femininity, you'd come out defining masculinity, the same can be said of masculinity; women who ask "How do I get a man?", end up defining herself.

I can honestly say that when my core 'philosophy' or whatever became to focus on myself, it rained chicks on me. I would see an athletic chick and think, "Mmmmm." So I became athletic and athletic chicks would just come. I don't see women as some distant thing to be bridged into a 'relationship' or whatever. I just keep the focus on myself.

ALL WOMEN WANT THESE TWO THINGS FROM EVERY MAN:

1) Sense of Humor

2) Sense of Self

I try to get rid of chicks by saying, "No, I will not date/go for you because I'm following my dreams." They love this. Other guys I've talked to say that their girlfriends have warned that they will leave them if they ever abandon their dreams.

I do not work hard for women. They literally come to me. But I work hard ON MYSELF and my goals.

The higher standards I place on myself, the higher quality girls I get.

(One might wonder why Pook keeps posting about being a Man, exhausting tens of thousands of words on the subject, yet besides his experiences in Womaniverse, posts very little else. It's simple...).
I wonder this myself! Tell me, Mr. Deep Dish!

Sexuality is the only constant and is entrenched in reflection. You could say that by her reflective nature, women are nothing, but if you were, you'd have no choice but conclude men are nothing. Sexuality is everything! Sexuality is nothing!
I think there is some sort of reflective nature at work. There's more to it of course. There's ALWAYS more to it. Sexuality is God's cruel joke to this world.

Is light a wave or a particle? It's both, two contradictory things at once. Great things can come from sexuality; unrequited youth love creates great men; but getting laid is nothing to triumph and at its purest form requires no effort, no "seduction".

When men view the woman as an infinitude (i.e. imagine bad poetry turning the poor woman into oceans, skies, flower fields, etc.) is when he is trapped. She might play an instrument. But he does not see a woman playing an instrument. He sees her as the infinitude of music itself. Why, she portrays the highest ideals in his mind: music, art, fun, etc. Oh, if he could only get this lovely creature!

So he acts like a fool for a while. But if a woman is bothered enough, she will marry. So he marries and soon he realizes she is merely a finitude. Alas, he is caught in the trap. She is not enchanting music or an angel on Earth. Instead of enchanting music, he gets nagging. Instead of angel on Earth, he watches her chop her hair, dress down and down and down, and get fatter.. fatter... and ffffatttttttterrrr.

One thing I still haven't figured out is whether women are attracted to being DESIRED or being ALOOF. We know countless examples of women you don't want knocking down your door. We also know of you desiring enough and she yeilds to the persistance. Apparently, women want a guy to desire them but not need them.

Here's a strange story: I was in class a few days ago. I was REALLY sleepy. And, for some reason, (maybe my testosterone levels were high or something), I felt like doing all the girls in the classroom.

Anyway, the prof lectured and I slept. When I awoke, we did our 'class work'. Every chick in the room was eyeing me. I got a bit uncomfortable (since I was rather surprised. I also just woke up!) The hot chick (there is at least one in every class) was kinoing pook every chance she could as she passed by!

The episode baffles me that I still can't explain it. It couldn't be personality since I was asleep! It couldn't be looks because this wasn't the first day of class; they already knew who I was. Maybe they could *sniff* the high testosterone levels or something. I have no idea. It was like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

"Seductionists" spend enormous amounts of time streamlining and scientifically mapping out something which is no secret.

It's like trying to scientifically map out laughing or dancing. They are all a movement of spirit.

Sure, hundred years ago Freud discovered Psychology, now mastered, but a millenia ago in the Dark Ages, the Vikings knew Psychology, they just didn't know they knew Psychology. The Ancient Egyptians were just as mackful as we are now.
Freud and Weineger lived in the same area at the same time (and both knew each other. Freud even looked over Weineger's book).

From what I see, psychology was invented in the Victorian era so people could talk about sex. In the same way, poetry was relished in the renaissance because people, through it, could talk about sex. (Shakespeare's best selling works then were the poems 'Venus and Adonis' and 'The Rape of Lucrece' where the first is a rape of a man by a woman and the second of a woman by a man, all sex slowed down frame by frame, all in iambic pentameter. In fact, pretty much everything Shakespeare writes is sexual in some nature.)

The only hard part is figuring out on your own, through experimentation, through thinking about women, how to become hot.
My success has come from MIXING the female and male elements. It strikes attention.

I started off as a feminine guy (I read books. I was shy. I was thin. Passive). I threw in masculinity in my wardrobe and all. Outrageous things like the spiked hair, leather jacket, etc. look good on me since it contrasts with my dewish feminity.

Now, I am a big guy and very strong (lots of stupid muscles).

Big strong Pook picks up and cradles a baby.

And the women LOVE it. Women say their ideal man is a guy who is tough on the outside but a sweetheart underneath it. A guy ROUGH on the outside but NICE in the inside.

We have all heard women say: "I want a nice guy."

What they really are saying is that they want a GUY who portrays those outwardly MANish traits to be nice inside. They are not asking for guys to be wimps. These women are attracted to powerful men but get disapointed when these guys aren't sweet and nice.

When a woman says: "I want nice guy." she REALLY means "I want nice guy IN ADDITION to the man/jerkish traits ALREADY THERE."

Likewise, when a woman says, "I want a malish GUY!" she REALLY means "I want a malish GUY IN ADDITION to the niceness already displayed." She wants the tough and the sweet. When women ask for 'sweetness', they don't mean just sweetness. They want it in addition to what the guys they are attracted to.

"I want men to give me flowers." This is because the guys they are attracted to DON'T. She is not wanting guys to throw around flowers all the time.

If you ask a woman what she wants, she will only tell you what she sees lacking from the guys she already likes. She does not think to tell us the 'strength' or 'power' and such traits jerks and other guys easily show. No, she wants the jerk to give her flowers. She was never interested in Nice Guy anyway. She doesn't realize that she is causing Nice Guy to repeat his error more often.

Jerks, bullies, etc. ought to be nicer. But Nice Guys need to be more Man. There is a spectrum of the Sweet and Tough that all guys fall on. The Sweet end will end up in LTRs while the Tough end will end up in more ONSs.

Nature is littered with the bizarre.
Understatement of the century.

There is no philosophy to woman, no set way of Woman.
Except... perhaps... whatever is going on in your own mind.

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Let me boil all this wordiness down and see what its really saying, which I think is REALLY good advice (coming from personal experience and from actually reading pooks long posts):

"You can't change women, but you can change yourself to be more attractive to women."

I think that's what you guys are saying, and its true. You cannot make a woman like you, but you can make yourself more likeable: ie be more confident / masculine, develop your sense of humor, change your fashion, learn how to socially interact in a successful manner. Am I right or am I right?

Anyways, just wanted to bump this more than anything else.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might just be me...but I found Pook's post to be possibly one of the best things I've ever read here.

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Lord_Galth..

Pook,your wisdom continues to leave me in awe. Where you Budda in a former life? =)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Women are simple

Pook and Pook Jr.....you guys think too much. And I thought I was bad.

Good post.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to call it Str8UP

And I thought I was the only one who throught that DeepDish was setting himself up to be Mini-Me to Pook's Dr. Evil.:D

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester,

Oh the rogue waves most certainly happen. Again, for three weeks satellites scanned the ocean's surface and found ten waves scattered about the southern hemisphere. My source of information was a show on The Learning Channel, "Killer Waves", which aired this past Thursday.
Cesare Cardinali
Are you essentially saying that if you can only pull a certain caliber of women, then you are stuck at that caliber?
For the short-term, yes. However, if disatisfied, change and improve yourself and the women will naturally improve as well. To say otherwise would be the worst advice ever (And unfortunately, it's given out often!).
Pook
I try to get rid of chicks by saying, "No, I will not date/go for you because I'm following my dreams." They love this.
Ah, you finally found a good way for you to repel women?
I wonder this myself! Tell me, Mr. Deep Dish!
Because being a man and focusing on yourself is core to getting women; not trickery or following some arbitrary system of behavior, merely being a man, focusing on yourself; you have been repaying the debt of how this site affected your life, and finding what you have, that's what you write.
Freud and Weineger lived in the same area at the same time (and both knew each other. Freud even looked over Weineger's book).
Yes, and when Freud essentially told him "Nice thoughts, kid, but eh, go spend 10 years in the field doing empirical experiments to prove this stuff, thoughts aren't enough," that sent him into a downward spiral.
I started off as a feminine guy (I read books. I was shy. I was thin. Passive). I threw in masculinity in my wardrobe and all. Outrageous things like the spiked hair, leather jacket, etc. look good on me since it contrasts with my dewish feminity.
Yes, Tough + Soft. It's what I coined being like a chocolate covered cherry, and is what I discovered by accident several months ago. It's as if the toughness forms the foundation and infrastructure, and the niceness is icing on the cake, and that dressing against type surprises women. I will always be a nice guy, but I don't have to look like one.

For me, I shaved my head (to combat premature balding) and then two weeks later discovered that really bizarre things happen whenever I dress to a very dark theme. Bizarre things happen when I dress normal, but not much as when I dress dark/rogue.
And the women LOVE it.
They do! It's intriguing. It's refreshing. It's being a walking contradiction, creating depth.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought this thread deserved a bump.
STR8UP
You guys think too much.
Ironic considering that this thread was "Don't think into women"! :D

"You think too much" is something I personally have been hearing practically all my life, sprinkled throughout time. Personally, I don't think people think enough; people usually don't start thinking until later in life, by then too late. I believe the only two times it's bad thinking too much is either when the conclusions you make are wrong or when you become paralyzed from taking action (a.k.a. Analysis Paralysis).

But, guys, there are some things you shouldn't understand, and that's Woman.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like to think of it as two distinct and disjoint types - BODY and MIND.

Body is sexuality, feeling, instinct, testersterone / osterogen, energy....etc

Mind is Kindness, intellect, politeness, courtship, humour, wit, charm.

When you mix the two....explosive things happen.

In fact a good mixture of the two is essential for attracting, the AFC is too restrained, polite, respectful, i.e too much 'mind', the jerk is aggressive, disrespectful and tempermental, too much 'body', the DJ mixes the two.

A few examples.

Women love humour right?

Using your brain to say something funny, which in turn creates a good feeling (laughter / happiness laughter is not technically an emotion ;) )

Flirting - Using the mind again to elicit a specific emotion.

I think that women want both, they love men with strength, but they want intellect as well.
They love aggressiveness, but a man must also have restraint.
They love passion and a man must also have ambition, which is what turns desire / passion into reality.

And the BIG one of course, desire(body) + tenderness(mind) = Love.

I wanted to write a piece about MIND and BODY, but I am not feeling eloquent enough at the minute, and this idea deserves a little more than a train of thought style writing.

What do you think?
Lionheart

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night a woman I know from work invited me to walk with her to her car, and while we were, she mentioned that I should come on in the next day because she was working all day.

It's simple, obvious stuff like this which makes me consider women as just the simple creatures which they probably are, not some complex enigma.

:D

donshawv

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...

this is the most incredible thread i have ever read on this site

thank you, pook and deep dish

that was amazing

this kind of stuff keeps me coming back to this site when i should be studying for 3 ap exams

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True IMO

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cesare Cardinali
Are you essentially saying that if you can only pull a certain caliber of women, then you are stuck at that caliber?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the short-term, yes. However, if disatisfied, change and improve yourself and the women will naturally improve as well. To say otherwise would be the worst advice ever (And unfortunately, it's given out often!).

From first hand experience in my many 19yrs of life... I find truth in these statements. 2 years ago i was 5'8 and weighing 155lbs. Now i am still 5'8 but 189lbs in muscle. It has made ALL THE DIFFERENCE. The more physically attractive you transform yourself to be the MORE RECEPTIVE the woman can and will be to you. I'm sure many of you most likely at one time have pulled women beyond your 'caliber' and thought 'whoa.... did i do that'
congratulate your game. Everyone's game is different and will always be as long as we are each our own individual. Incorporate it to FIT YOU.

Now, when you talk about improvement... you are referring to physical right? Because if improvement as in mind, stability, financial, and such of these kinda...etc. Will not neccessarily naturally improve the women you get as well. I think if that were the case, a lot of guys here would be drowning in women. IMO.

As for the whole women being simple thing summed up in your post deep dish.... We shouldn't make out to seem more complicated than it is...But i get what you're saying...kinda.

P.S Leave chester alone.

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing pook said about Manly man needing to have nicer qualities and nice guy to have more testerone is a great clarification for those who were confused.

Recently I've been getting lots more attraction, but I started becoming a jerk. I used to be a "Nice Guy" ... the way most of ya'll once were.

But once I became more of a jerk, I just had this sort of conviction that told me something wasn't right. I wasn't treating her the way I should have. But I didn't want to revert to an AFC either.

This post cleared things up.

Now I realize that I can incorporate the good of both. Thanks, it helps. The last thing I ever wanted to be was jerk. Nor a Nice Guy. Just a guy that was able to utilize the qualities that benefit him in both demeanors.

From now on... No Jerk. No Nice Guy.

Just me. GREAT GUY.

midaus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this post really deserves a bump. it sure gave me a lot of insight. good stuff from deep dish, pook, lionheart. keep it up :D

just commenting on what pook said about mixing the female and male elements, i think that is entirely true. i have been an AFC for a long time but thanks to this site and posts like these im changing.

we need more posts like these on the forums,
cheers guys :cool: