Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are selfishly unpunctual with time

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on at least 10 first dates over the past 2 months and not ONE of these women have been on time whether it is meeting up at my place or in a public setting. I am fresh back into the dating world (separated from wife in August 2020), but goddamn I never remember women being this awful prior to meeting my soon to be ex wife.

Maybe I was naive when I was younger too, but holy sh!t not one of these women has a fuucking clue about being punctual. Anyone have similar experiences? It's like they are oblivious to other people's schedules. I am always at least 10-15 min early to my dates.

This is why women cannot hold leader roles in large companies or roles that require PUNCTUALITY.

Anyways.. writing this as I wait for my date to arrive to my place. She is currently 40 minutes late. I will rightfully be heckling her all night about this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Think of it as a sales approach. She’s letting your anticipation build in advance of her indirect pitch, plus testing your patience and overall temperament …
That’s basically what it is and why dgaf is a good mindset to have.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on at least 10 first dates over the past 2 months and not ONE of these women have been on time whether it is meeting up at my place or in a public setting. I am fresh back into the dating world (separated from wife in August 2020), but goddamn I never remember women being this awful prior to meeting my soon to be ex wife.

Maybe I was naive when I was younger too, but holy sh!t not one of these women has a fuucking clue about being punctual. Anyone have similar experiences? It's like they are oblivious to other people's schedules. I am always at least 10-15 min early to my dates.

This is why women cannot hold leader roles in large companies or roles that require PUNCTUALITY.

Anyways.. writing this as I wait for my date to arrive to my place. She is currently 40 minutes late. I will rightfully be heckling her all night about this.
Women are generally not punctual in their social lives so don't expect it. If you want a woman to show up at 7:30, tell her 7:15 or 7:20. I'm surprised that they actually show up to work and do work given how many of them manage their personal lives.

If you report directly to a woman or key management at your company is female, you're likely to have an unpleasant time.

Women were not punctual for dates 10 or 15 years ago either.

Serenity

Reaction score
If it was at my place and I was going to chill at home anyways then I wouldn't be annoyed if she was late. If the date is somewhere else then I'd leave after 10-15 minutes of her not showing up unless there's a damn good reason and she lets me know asap. Would have to be reasons such as stuck in traffic because of an accident or something else totally uncontrollable and unexpected. Most of the time it's just bad habits and poor excuses though.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try dating South American chicks. "Punctual" has a whole different meaning. They're worth it though.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was at my place and I was going to chill at home anyways then I wouldn't be annoyed if she was late. If the date is somewhere else then I'd leave after 10-15 minutes of her not showing up unless there's a damn good reason and she lets me know asap. Would have to be reasons such as stuck in traffic because of an accident or something else totally uncontrollable and unexpected. Most of the time it's just bad habits and poor excuses though.
I agree with this. My personal wait time if I'm out and about is only 15 min and there's been a few times where I left them stranded. Interestingly enough 2 girls waited 30 min for me to show up after I left. And interestingly enough both of these girls apologized and met me on another date. LOL

Serenity

Reaction score
I agree with this. My personal wait time if I'm out and about is only 15 min and there's been a few times where I left them stranded. Interestingly enough 2 girls waited 30 min for me to show up after I left. And interestingly enough both of these girls apologized and met me on another date. LOL
Well, if they wait 30 min twiddling their thumbs when I left after just 15 min because they were late and they want to reschedule then I might actually accept.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Leave after 10 minutes and if they turn up after that tell them "I'm at ..." and if they want they can join you. If not, they can get lost.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually will leave after 15 minutes (10 if I'm feeling impatient) if I'm not communicated with by phone call or text. Those are the easy cases.

The more common and more difficult cases are the ones where the woman is late not entirely due to her own fault. For the ~15 years since graduating college, I've lived in 2 of the 15 largest U.S. metro areas which were known to have big traffic problems prior to COVID. It wouldn't be uncommon for a woman to get off work and hit a traffic problem, making her late for a typical 7:30 PM start time for a Tues-Thurs night first day. I experimented with start times of 7, 7:30, and 8 PM for those weeknight type first dates and other early dates. Most of the time the woman will text that she's running late and sometimes she'll include details on why she's running late.

With some of those weeknight first dates, her running late even if it isn't fully her fault, will put a damper on things. This is especially true if it was a swipe app sourced date. I've also noticed women from swipe app sourced dates tend to be more frequently late than the ones where I did a real life approach as our first interaction.

Regardless of how I met the woman, the 7:30 PM start time even if she's on time, isn't ideal for sealing the deal on the first time. I like to go to sleep around 10 PM. After 2 drinks in a bar, it's around 9:15 or 9:30 PM. If I started at 8, it's pushing 10. In either case, I'm fading out and might not be in the best spot for making a strong sexual impression. I like my dates that have a strong possibility of ending in sex or even 1st or 2nd dates to be on a weekend afternoon at 1-2 PM when I'm in the best frame of mind.

It's a bad feeling to have a mediocre to subpar date, get home past my usual bedtime, not sleep well from being amped up over what happened on it, and then have to drag myself through the next work day. The kind of work that I do is mentally intense and it's best to be operating fully rested to do it. It was easier when I was in undergrad or grad school to have a date go later into the night because dragging myself through class the next day was more feasible than doing it at a job. If I mess up badly in class, my grade is lower or I have to repeat the class. Either outcome is less bad than if I mess up at work, where my financial livelihood could be impacted and I'd have to deal with a bad job search.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are generally not punctual in their social lives so don't expect it. If you want a woman to show up at 7:30, tell her 7:15 or 7:20. I'm surprised that they actually show up to work and do work given how many of them manage their personal lives.

If you report directly to a woman or key management at your company is female, you're likely to have an unpleasant time.

Women were not punctual for dates 10 or 15 years ago either.
why? simple if they don't they get replaced, and some even so can't get on time, you guys need to understand the best tool for anyone to behave is fear, but fear alone will not work, hence why we keep repeating about respect, if she respect you she will behave, but that respect need to have some fear, fear of losing you if she don't, fear to be replaced

the moment you have respect and fear of the same person you notice how easy is to deal with such person

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will sometimes give them a little room.. If she is late for a date and arrives dressed to kill and looking exceptional, she was obviously primping for me. If she is late and looks like she just rolled out of bed, you can pretty much expect the same forever.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't tell you how many times a woman showed up 15-20 minutes late to a first date, I playfully ribbed her about it but was otherwise unfazed, and knew what her vagina tasted like the next morning. Besides, I really don't mind chilling at the bar alone for a bit and sipping a bourbon.

I swear, all these guys going "DISRESPECTFUL!" spent time in prison or something, so vigilant and hyper-sensitive to disrespect, thinking if she's late this time, she'll be coming for his Top Ramen next. Either that, or they're insecure.

Women are late to dates. It's an age-old, time-honored courtship tradition. They're getting all dolled up to look good for you. 15-20 minutes late, with an apology, is fine in my book. 'You sure like to keep 'em waiting, huh?" with a smirk while tapping your wrist watch. Then brush it off and proceed with warmth and charm.