Women are over powered!

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
i mean really, all they have to do is be hot and shake their butt and they can have any loser they want do anything for them

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
but most guys will do anything for them so they get that power and can do it some more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much to be honest with you....

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
i mean really, all they have to do is be hot and shake their butt and they can have any loser they want do anything for them
Yeah... but if a girl is not hot at all she's got it worse than any guy. Think about it. How many average/ugly girls have you seen with DJs? Sure if you're hot the men are gonna be all over you, but if you're not, you'll have to make a lot of the first moves. And that is just awkward.

Sojourn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
I guess Zelda isn't treating you so well. Don't let her get you down. You also gota watch out for Link. He might steal her away.

Dr. Cherry

Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon, I saw an SUV with the following in 3" high pink letters on the back windshield: "This is mine. He just pays for it."

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
So? Women are still not qualified to judge you...

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we're stating the obvious here,

Back when I was still at school the aspiration of the majority of the girls in my Modern Studies class was to "Marry Millionaires". There's a huge amount of leeching of success and gold digging which is obviously due to control over easily manipulated AFC's.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad but true,(Man. and I didn't think is was that bad Charming.) the first thing real guys have to learn is to tell hot women "no". It stings at first, but the more you do it, the more easy it becomes. You'll lose a couple this way, but the trick is to have them invest something in you so they don't run like rabbits the second you give them that 'NO'.

And if they do run, then then who cares? She didn't like you for you to begin with. (Harder said then done.)

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is a double edged sword. Hot women posses power over most men with only their beauty. The other side of the coin is ugly/ fat women posses no power what so ever. The same goes for women who are beyond their prime. Most women are too short sighted to realize this. History has a few exceptions such as Wu Chao who actually knew their power with their youth and Beauty were ephemeral , and secured their place in the history books with some pretty ruthless tactices.

From my experience, women change after college. Once they start realizing their looks aren't getting better, and their jobs suck ( face it , most average girls from average colleges aren't working at NASA), they start to lose that power they had in college. Its much easier to live on daddys credit card, than with their mediocre hourly job paying rent in some shanty.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only up to a certain age. Then the tables turn.