“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Women are now divorcing their husbands, but expecting them to be around when they have a "panic attack"

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37

my opinion: No kitty, no pity. :down:
Rates of suicide are also increasing among women thus we can turn the environment to our advantage, by gifting our Ex's with cyanide capsules, immediately after the divorce papers are signed
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Haha these women are delusional but are only that way because the men are simps to begin with that they are divorcing once they have gotten tired of using them as a doormat.

That's why the expect them to be there...because they have always been their doormat before, why wouldn't they expect it to continue?

You teach people how they should treat you, if others treat you badly it's because you have taught them to.
 
Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
Just gifting them a straight razor and a manual how not to shave their wrists works better. ;)
Apparently, most folks who go Hannah Baker in RL don't die, go on to annoy the ever living piss out of the rest of us for eons afterwards. Thus, it's imperative that we up our game :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top