Women are ****ing retarded. The game is rigged.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have status or money like the Rock. Why then do these women that are higher in the looks echelon not treat me with our definition of "crap"?
From what you have told me previously, you have earned millions and lost millions. You also told me you are pretty toned up and physically fit. You also told me you dress pretty well. So from what you are telling me, you might be a 10+ in Looks, 10+ in Finances and maybe pretty HIGH up there in terms of Personality. In other words, you more than likely have a much higher Attractiveness Measurement than I do.

But why you don't experience the crap, I'm not sure. Have you never ran into the attitude problems, lack of loyalty, etc. from women? Or has every woman been extremely loyal to you until the end or something?

This is the question. Our beliefs are based on our experience and others' (which we will discuss next). Any as my experience is in direct contradiction with your belief, and as you don’t qualify your statements within designations of class, SMV, race, origin of meeting, I have to state that your assertion is a nullity.
I can't say your experiences are null and void, just as you can't say my experiences are null and void, but what we can do is examine EVERYBODY'S experiences to try and find similarities, trends, etc.

Your experiences Guru tend to resemble that of The Rock, or the Top 1% of guys in the market. Understand that 99% of guys out here (including Tenacity) will not be at that level.

Guru is likely at 10 on the Attractive scale, which is the Top 1%

Tenacity is a 6 - 7, which is apart of the Top 10%

The other 90% of guys won't even be able to do what I do, which is consistently bring in new women, new plates, new pvssy and spin them constantly.

But we have to take everybody's experiences and put them on the table to do a proper evaluation of what's going on out here in this market.

You don’t have personal experiences with 4s, correct?
No, I have actually lol. I at times will fvck anything with a pulse, even a 3 lol. But I rarely do that anymore, anything lower than a 5 is just not worth it to me anymore as I'm not really focused on getting rocks off like that anymore.

This is my observation in the NY area. Sure, different areas may produce different findings. But, it’s fair to say--and hard to refute--that when a women gets a level of attention much greater than she would normally get offline, her sense of entitlement can inflate, thus deterring humility in her relations.
Yes, a 5 in everyday life that gets massive attention through OLD will have an inflated Ego, but she's STILL a 5. The notion that OLD only produces bottom of the barrel women is what I believe is 100% false. To be honest with you, I believe more higher level women (in terms of education and finances) are choosing OLD than going down to the local bars and clubs.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
From what you have told me previously, you have earned millions and lost millions. You also told me you are pretty toned up and physically fit. You also told me you dress pretty well. So from what you are telling me, you might be a 10+ in Looks, 10+ in Finances and maybe pretty HIGH up there in terms of Personality.
Closer to a self-made 9.
But why you don't experience the crap, I'm not sure. Have you never ran into the attitude problems, lack of loyalty, etc. from women? Or has every woman been extremely loyal to you until the end or something?
My ex's were loyal troopers. I have to give them that. Even was I was destitute, they were still loyal. Attitude problems? Well, what woman doesn't have her PMS days? But overall attitude, I would say, they were in check. Buy then again, if I wasn't happy, I wouldn't waste time and NEXT them, so maybe I never stuck around long enough for poor attitudes.

Usually I find that when women give you attitude, something is missing in the relationship, not so much a character flaw. Her behavior simply mirrors her emotions.
I can't say your experiences are null and void, just as you can't say my experiences are null and void, but what we can do is examine EVERYBODY'S experiences to try and find similarities.
Exactly. But my argument is not the market as a whole is crap. That's a hard burden to prove, which you took upon yourself.

I would state instead the market of women is congruent with the value one brings to the market. After all, it is a marketplace.

Your experiences Guru tend to resemble that of The Rock, or the Top 1% of guys in the market. Understand that 99% of guys out here (including Tenacity) will not be at that level.

Guru is likely at 10 on the Attractive scale, which is the Top 1%

Tenacity is a 6 - 7, which is apart of the Top 10%

The other 90% of guys won't even be able to do what I do, which is consistently bring in new women, new plates, new pvssy and spin them constantly.

But we have to take everybody's experiences and put them on the table to do a proper evaluation of what's going on out here in this market.
Not a 10. But yes it must be put in perspective, and thus my example of using a 4.

Let's say I am a 9, and I command respect with women that are 9 or below. And let's say Tenacity is a 6, then it's fair for me to assume that Tenacity will command respect with women that are 6 or below. Correct? But what if Tenacity states, "No, even with 5s or 6s, I cannot command the respect I expect." Then, I would say something is off with Tenacity, not the market. Make sense?

It doesn't have to be an SMV problem. It may be you are just vibing differently, thus averting them. Or maybe your market is different. You date black chicks; I date white chicks. Different demographics. Could be a myriad other factors we are missing. But certainly, we can't say ALL the market, as I share different experiences than you.

And sure we can have a dozen guys from this forum confirm your experiences, and not mine. But remember, you don't find healthy people in a hospital, so the opinions here are biased.
No, I have actually lol. I at times will fvck anything with a pulse, even a 3 lol. But I rarely do that anymore, anything lower than a 5 is just not worth it to me anymore as I'm not really focused on getting rocks off like that anymore.
A man's gotta to do what a man's gotta do.

Yes, a 5 in everyday life that gets massive attention through OLD will have an inflated Ego, but she's STILL a 5. The notion that OLD only produces bottom of the barrel women is what I believe is 100% false. To be honest with you, I believe more higher level women (in terms of education and finances) are choosing OLD than going down to the local bars and clubs.
Don't get me wrong. I do 2-5 OLD dates a weekend. But, my game has to be much stronger with OLD chicks, than offline. I was on a date the other day with an OLD 8.5. She tells me she went on seven dates in the last seven days. LOL. I told her, "Those are rookie numbers. Get your game up. I did seven dates last weekend." LOL.

It's just the sense of entitlement that lowers OLD chick's overall quality value (in my eyes), not so much not having their shvt together.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Exactly. But my argument is not the market as a whole is crap. That's a hard burden to prove, which you took upon yourself.

I would state instead the market of women is congruent with the value one brings to the market. After all, it is a marketplace.
See Guru, this is the core of our debate.

When someone gets up and complains about how a particular "group" is operating, no matter if that group is the job market, a real estate market, or a group of women within a particular country/region/state/locale, the question comes down to is the problem something that's limited to THIS particular individual....or is the problem something that's a mass epidemic?

- Black Man In 2015: For example, a black man complaining today in 2015 about "the job market" in relation to why he can't find decent employment, usually gets responses re-directed BACK to him as an individual by pin-pointing how other black men are making it who are qualified and thus, he must lack some level of competency or qualifications. Further examinations would be done on the black man's qualifications, interviewing style, networking style, skills, passions, etc., to see if he is lacking the competencies and other resources to succeed/compete in today's market. In a nutshell, no one would believe it's a mass epidemic, they would believe it was something limited to this INDIVIDUAL'S situation and would seek to find the holes/problems in his situation so he can change his results.

- Black Man In 1942: But rewind this back to 1942 with a black man complaining about "the job market" in relation to why he can't get hired. You have massive discrimination, segregration and hatred of black people in general running rampant in the US. No one would re-direct this black man's claims BACK to him by doing individual examination, they would totally understand that he is dealing with a mass epidemic that was beyond his control.

So this is where the core of our debate is.

- When a guy gets up here and discusses "issues" with this market of women, is it ALL related to his individual situation in relation to what he's doing or not doing? Like Guru believes?

- Or is this a mass epidemic that's beyond his control "for the most part", like Tenacity believes?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Tenacity, now you are drawing parallels with ALL men of today with black men of 1942. LOL.

Clearly, you are not that desperate. You have strengths in your position, but not founded in disparate, fallacious similes.

I understand your point in whether it is a macro or micro problem. My response is it is macro in judicial standings (courts), but micro in non-judicial relations.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Come on Tenacity, now you are drawing parallels with ALL men of today with black men of 1942. LOL.

Clearly, you are not that desperate. You have strengths in your position, but not founded in disparate, fallacious similes.

I understand your point in whether it is a macro or micro problem. My response is it is macro in judicial standings (courts), but micro in non-judicial relations.
Are we saying that the overall pool of women from ages say 21 thru 50 is so poor and contaminated that our fate our reward for attempting to have a relationship with a woman is as poor and unfavorable as a black man looking for good employment in 1942?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:

Lol, well no listen, the Black Man example is just to illustrate the core of our debate here. I will summarize another way:

I am saying that I believe issues beyond a guy's controls are causing MOST of the major problems we go through with women today in terms of their attitude, lack of loyalty, the Family Court issues, the chick gaining weight after time being with her, the chick withholding sex, etc, etc.

You (Guru) are saying that these things are mainly a result of a guy missing a particular "variable" and if such missing variable were identified and put in place, then "X" problem and "Y" problem with a woman in particular would cease.

I think this is a decent debate to have and I would love for other guys who think like Guru and guys who might see it like me, to also chime in as the discussion is a great discussion.

I think it might even come down to myself and Guru both being wrong, as maybe the answer is somewhere in the middle. Where my analysis is correct in terms of their being a particular epidemic occurring, but Guru is correct in that bringing particular "traits" to the marketplace can in some ways shed you from such epidemic or even allow you to navigate such epidemic successfully.

It's just that where I would defer with Guru in that regard is what if a guy CANNOT obtain such variable? I know for myself personally, I can NEVER be a 10+ in Looks lol. I think if I try really hard I might be able to slide into a 8 on my "best day", but I'm usually going to be at the 6.5 - 7 range.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Lol, well no listen, the Black Man example is just to illustrate the core of our debate here. I will summarize another way:

I am saying that I believe issues beyond a guy's controls are causing MOST of the major problems we go through with women today in terms of their attitude, lack of loyalty, the Family Court issues, the chick gaining weight after time being with her, the chick withholding sex, etc, etc.

You (Guru) are saying that these things are mainly a result of a guy missing a particular "variable" and if such missing variable were identified and put in place, then "X" problem and "Y" problem with a woman in particular would cease.

I think this is a decent debate to have and I would love for other guys who think like Guru and guys who might see it like me, to also chime in as the discussion is a great discussion.

I think it might even come down to myself and Guru both being wrong, as maybe the answer is somewhere in the middle. Where my analysis is correct in terms of their being a particular epidemic occurring, but Guru is correct in that bringing particular "traits" to the marketplace can in some ways shed you from such epidemic or even allow you to navigate such epidemic successfully.

It's just that where I would defer with Guru in that regard is what if a guy CANNOT obtain such variable? I know for myself personally, I can NEVER be a 10+ in Looks lol. I think if I try really hard I might be able to slide into a 8 on my "best day", but I'm usually going to be at the 6.5 - 7 range.
Tenacity,

If you can slide into a 8 in looks on your best day you can slide into it much more often than you think.

Most of those "9" and "10" females that they talk about on this site, spend 1 entire hour applying makeup to their face. Basically a "mask" or artwork that men don't have anything similar, and it boosts them one or two points to people unaware.

after they spend 1 hr in front of the mirror getting their face put on, they spend another hr trying on different dresses and different shoes to coordinate it, to match the mood she's trying to create.

In the manosphere we probably can do it in 1/2 the time. So what I'm saying is if you really, really care you can nearly always be at your "8" level when you need to be, it's just going to take some time and you won't just roll out the bed and throw on some clothes.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrgoodstuff has the good stuff. :up:

Ya, the system is rigged. The average man can spend tens of thousands of hours to improve himself only to land a 6 or 7 at best that will treat him well. But take a 9 woman who “ostensibly” does shvt, and thousands of guys will throw themselves at her, and she will likely take the one who is most attractive, provides her with the most, and deals with her shvt.

Such an imbalanced system it appears to be on the surface, right?

Let’s look deeper at the 9.

Let’s me preface that saying the following is derived from my personal experience among many 9s in the NYC area. It doesn’t apply to all 9s, nor does take into account other demographics.

1. 9s spend 1-3 hours getting ready, with dozens of makeup tools, hair straighteners and products, and skin care products.

2. 9s have had at least several or all of the following procedures done:

• Botox
• Sculptra or other volumnizers
• Rhinoplasty
• Chin Augmentation
• Breast Implants
• Butt Implants
• Liposuction
• Skin-tightening procedures (i.e. ultherapy, dermabrasions, peels)

3. 9s spend much time in fitness and dieting.

Now let’s look at what does the average man does.

• He works. (Well so does the 9!)
• Maybe he works out.

Do you see the imbalance here? If men want to secure 9s, they have to play the 9 game; that is, men MUST step up to the plate and be WILLING to make the above capital improvements upon themselves (as needed, not unnecessarily). Otherwise, men should just accept their SMV fate. I don't know about you Tenacity, but the latter option never sat well with me. I was never complacent being a second-class citizen, but that's me.

In reference to how women treat you: I don’t fault the women here, I fault the men. If a man is willing to deal with her shvt, then he has what is coming to him. Hence, the boundary and “walk away” mantras so often echoed in this forum.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
All I see in that video is mostly ugly, overweight and/or aging chicks going to a poor country to get attention from men that they can't get at home. Not much different from old dudes going to Thailand to bang hookers. The only semi-attractive girl in the video said she'd never date a Cuban.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Mrgoodstuff has the good stuff. :up:

Ya, the system is rigged. The average man can spend tens of thousands of hours to improve himself only to land a 6 or 7 at best that will treat him well. But take a 9 woman who “ostensibly” does shvt, and thousands of guys will throw themselves at her, and she will likely take the one who is most attractive, provides her with the most, and deals with her shvt.

Such an imbalanced system it appears to be on the surface, right?

Let’s look deeper at the 9.

Let’s me preface that saying the following is derived from my personal experience among many 9s in the NYC area. It doesn’t apply to all 9s, nor does take into account other demographics.

1. 9s spend 1-3 hours getting ready, with dozens of makeup tools, hair straighteners and products, and skin care products.

2. 9s have had at least several or all of the following procedures done:

• Botox
• Sculptra or other volumnizers
• Rhinoplasty
• Chin Augmentation
• Breast Implants
• Butt Implants
• Liposuction
• Skin-tightening procedures (i.e. ultherapy, dermabrasions, peels)

3. 9s spend much time in fitness and dieting.

Now let’s look at what does the average man does.

• He works. (Well so does the 9!)
• Maybe he works out.

Do you see the imbalance here? If men want to secure 9s, they have to play the 9 game; that is, men MUST step up to the plate and be WILLING to make the above capital improvements upon themselves (as needed, not unnecessarily). Otherwise, men should just accept their SMV fate. I don't know about you Tenacity, but the latter option never sat well with me. I was never complacent being a second-class citizen, but that's me.

In reference to how women treat you: I don’t fault the women here, I fault the men. If a man is willing to deal with her shvt, then he has what is coming to him. Hence, the boundary and “walk away” mantras so often echoed in this forum.
Your definition of a 9 is ENTIRELY different from mine. I'm not into the fake **** one bit. What I personally consider a 9 doesn't have to put in anywhere near 3 hours a day of cosmetics and countless money on surgery. Besides you now have 6's & 7's that carry themselves as if they're 9's. If you're going to be putting up with all that B.S. from average lookers and below you may as well go for a solid 9. Nice job at severely downplaying everything the average man has to do just to land a decent looking female. You can EASILY add to your bullet points simply by looking at your average woman's laundry list of qualities/achievements which she requires from a guy. But let's just pretend your bull**** list is all encompassing and ignore that fact of reality :roll eyes:

Bokanovsky said:
All I see in that video is mostly ugly, overweight and/or aging chicks going to a poor country to get attention from men that they can't get at home. Not much different from old dudes going to Thailand to bang hookers. The only semi-attractive girl in the video said she'd never date a Cuban.
Bull****. They can get similar men at home. What they don't get is similar treatment. The female in the video may have said she's never date a cuban but has it stopped her from throwing pvssy at them? You're probably the type to try to turn that into a girlfriend or wife it up just like many of the pathetic members on here.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
This is why I said that inspite of the So Suave "Don Juan" mentality promotion of being The Prize, you are Not the Prize, this is a Buyer's Market for Women. What do I mean? It's simple.

No matter how much we want to THINK we are in control of the altercation, we really aren't. Attractive Women have a sea of thirsty guys willing to do almost whatever to get their attention, the only way a guy can have that same level of attention from other women was if he was someone with a lot of Social Proof (like a Celebrity) or an extremely physically attractive guy, both of which are out of touch for 99% of men in the country.

It's why I laugh at guys who are married who talk about how they are maintaining some level of "frame" or are still "Alpha" in relation to their women. It makes absolutely no sense because by simply signing that inefficient business contract (the marriage agreement) that ALONE puts the woman in total control of the altercation simply because The Family Court, Divorce Laws and Society in general favor the women over the men in over 90% of situations when the marriage goes sour.

How you can claim to be Alpha while operating in an inefficient contract where a woman can SCREW YOU OVER at any time, for anything, for any reason, is beyond me.

All you can do in this Market is PLAY THE GAME.

I'm a Sales Guy so I will compare it to selling a new commercial prospect. I would be foolish to think I CONTROL this guy's business, I don't control shyt with this guy's business, all I'm looking to do is to provide a SERVICE (a benefit) that is useful to this guy going forward.

With women, all you should be looking to do today is provide a service and that service revolves around entertainment. That is, provide a good time, make her laugh, provide good sex, good head, a big dyck, free dates, free money, free trips, free vacations, good companionship, etc. The guy that does this in the BEST way possible for her and in the most CONSISTENT way, gets (keeps) her attention.

You very much want to resemble The Player in today's market, if you try to mimic the Traditional Guy and go the Marriage/Husband/Father route, you are going to get your a.ss handed to you legally.

Bottom line, in today's market of women, you are nothing but either a Human ATM, Robot, Dildo, or a combination of two or all three....that she can go to at anytime to extract some level of "entertainment".

The guy that gets the most A.SS today, is the guy that can provide the most entertainment, that's why when you have a great personality, are charismatic, have MONEY, and LOOK good, you are going to have no issues spinning plates.
You take my own observations and describe them down to words better than I can. So many of the so called "awakened ones" on here are still in a miserable state of delusion. You haven't got around to answering the other part of my question dealing with the entire loyalty issue. I'll repost it here in bold

Is the modern concept of "cheating" a tool designed to control men? Is loyalty to women just a hinderance that ONLY exists in the minds of men? Women enjoy the idea of having a man devote every ounce of himself to no one but her for the rest of his miserable existence yet women never hold themselves up to the same expectations.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Is the modern concept of "cheating" a tool designed to control men? Is loyalty to women just a hinderance that ONLY exists in the minds of men? Women enjoy the idea of having a man devote every ounce of himself to no one but her for the rest of his miserable existence yet women never hold themselves up to the same expectations.
"Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches, hmm? And then we'll see just how loyal a hungry dog REALLY is!"

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Women enjoy the idea of having a man devote every ounce of himself to no one but her for the rest of his miserable existence yet women never hold themselves up to the same expectations
CQ, I'm sorry she hurt you.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
CQ, I'm sorry she hurt you.
I'm grateful for having experienced the truth and not living a life of lies and delusion. I don't need your sympathies or anyone else's. It's comical how the question is avoided or answered with snide remarks when there's little to no room left for defending women and the outdated, illogical, erroneous idea of having to remain loyal to them.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
mrgoodstuff said:
Tenacity,

If you can slide into a 8 in looks on your best day you can slide into it much more often than you think...
I agree.

guru1000 said:
.........In reference to how women treat you: I don’t fault the women here, I fault the men. If a man is willing to deal with her shvt, then he has what is coming to him. Hence, the boundary and “walk away” mantras so often echoed in this forum.
I agree as well "in theory" only, but you have to look at reality sometimes. I can get up here in theory and tell everybody not to deal with the crap their Boss gives them on their W-2 job, quit (walk away), and go start their own business.

But the truth of the matter is that most small businesses will fail in general and even with examining the small business owner himself who might have to start 3 or 5 businesses before he "gets it", only about 10% of small business owners will even get to THAT point.

So my recommendation "in theory" might be true but only about 10% of people would actually benefit from it and be able to implement it.

Same with women, most guys Guru can barely get a consistent date, consistent attention from women, and might even have to go through a lot of hassle just to get the one girl or the couple of girls they have had. While I can tell them "in theory" to walk away from her non-sense and be correct, sometimes it's not as easy for them to WALK INTO something else as quickly or efficiently.

It's why I think a lot of guys get married and stay married regardless of the bullshyt they are dealing with, they don't have anywhere else to go.

C-quenced said:
.......Is the modern concept of "cheating" a tool designed to control men? Is loyalty to women just a hinderance that ONLY exists in the minds of men? Women enjoy the idea of having a man devote every ounce of himself to no one but her for the rest of his miserable existence yet women never hold themselves up to the same expectations.
Well, I will address this by stating the following. It comes back to my original point with this market being a Buyer's Market for Women.

- If a Man "fvcks up" and cheats, she can leave him stating the reason (he cheated) and also get society and the legal system to publicly shame the hell out of the guy for what he did.

- If a Woman "fvcks up" and cheats, well, it wasn't her fault but instead it was the fault of the Man who wasn't "manning up" enough to "please her like he should have". It was the fault of the Man who was working too much and "didn't give her enough quality time". So even though SHE fvcked up, it will still be turned right back around on the Man and society and the legal system will still publicly shame the hell out of the guy but this time it will be not for what he DID, but for what he supposedly "didn't do" that "made" his Woman cheat on him.

This is why I recommend that if you are going to do the LTR, let it be with a chick that is legitimately your friend and who somewhat gives a rat's a.ss about you, your feelings, etc. Also how is her attitude when she's caught in the wrong over minor things? Does she admit she was wrong and apologize, seek to correct her behavior? Or, does she somehow try to flip it back around on somebody or something else that contributed to her being in the wrong?

But it goes back to what I just told Guru above, the market of women as a WHOLE is very shytty and women have way too much power in terms of the dating market. A woman can be flat out wrong in everything she does, but so what? She won't be called out on it, she won't be judged on it, she will continue to be fvcking championed for it.

The black community and black women are a perfect example of this. Most of the black women I've dated, COULD DO NO WRONG. And if they had a kid (or kids) already, and it's most likely by some convicted THUG, you will never (and I mean never) get her to admit it was her fault for choosing a piece of shyt to make a baby with. She will go on and on about how the piece of shyt thug needs to suddenly turn into Barack Obama, go get a Master's Degree, and become this stand up person/leading Father that the piece of shyt can not and will not EVER be.

Lol, this is why my conclusion (at least for myself) remains. I will not do any legal arrangements with women (no marriage, no children creation, no cohabitation). I will only legally deal with them as "friends" which is boyfriend/girlfriend or friends with benefits or just generic dating partners. THE MOMENT the drama starts, the moment she starts to get out of control, I can easily WALK THE FVCK AWAY without losing any amount of hard earned finances.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was working my way down to the end of this thread, ready to post, and I saw that PPRF took care of business for me.

I have found that it is futile to try to become universally attractive. It is simply not possible for a man. It's also futile to only be going after eights and nines. That's pure ego satisfaction and it results in dissipation and frustration. Sleeping with an 8 or 9 is a worthless, ego-fueled, romanticized ideal, because we all know that once you're done with this vapid piece of flesh, it's on to the next. It's good for one or two times, but after that the magic of a 9 should go away.

The older you get the more you want to find the "sweet spot", the girl who has really nice looks but also a has a decent character. For every man who has developed himself there is a subset of women who are attracted to him. These should be the ONLY women he goes after. They're pre-qualified. They're a sure thing unless you do something stupid to screw it up.

For high IL women, you are indeed the prize. For low IL women, you are background noise.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that it is futile to try to become universally attractive. It is simply not possible for a man. It's also futile to only be going after eights and nines. That's pure ego satisfaction and it results in dissipation and frustration. Sleeping with an 8 or 9 is a worthless, ego-fueled, romanticized ideal, because we all know that once you're done with this vapid piece of flesh, it's on to the next. It's good for one or two times, but after that the magic of a 9 should go away.

The older you get the more you want to find the "sweet spot", the girl who has really nice looks but also a has a decent character. For every man who has developed himself there is a subset of women who are attracted to him. These should be the ONLY women he goes after. They're pre-qualified. They're a sure thing unless you do something stupid to screw it up.

For high IL women, you are indeed the prize. For low IL women, you are background noise.
Atom Smasher (and Pair Plus) telling it like it is again! This matches my experience as well. You ARE the prize for the girl who has high interest. It's just a matter of locating and hooking up with these chicks. Obviously the higher value you are, the more women that are going to fall into this category.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Bro, just do your thing. Be a man, and whoever doesn't like you can kiss your asśhole.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you're seen as high value or not Briffault's law ALWAYS applies.

Briffault's Law

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

1) Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2) Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit.

3) A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current or future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male.

Tenacity looks way beyond the PUA dogma of "being the prize" and see's reality for what it is. I'm with him on this one.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow red pill in 1948 - looks like there might be a bit of underground science out there.