Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are ****ing retarded. The game is rigged.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some time to kill and found a video link through a YouTube video about women who leave their first world nations in search of foreign men. Cuban men in this case. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SxFIkksui8

What's so revealing here is that it shows how women control sexual dynamics and how easily they're able to flip the script when they find it convenient. For example: Today women will like a certain kind of man. Tomorrow, once men have figured out exactly what they're attracted to and try to fit that mold, women will flip the script and all of a sudden be attracted to the complete opposite of what she was supposed to be attracted to yesterday.

In the video you'll find these nasty ho's praising foreign dudes for the exact same thing which would get guys from their own 1st world countries labeled "creepy", "desperate", "coming on too strong" etc. or ultimately friend zoned.

The game is rigged and these ho's are all used up and nasty. I don't understand why this hasn't caught on yet and men keep breaking their necks over useless ho's and putting up with the bull****.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you see the negative here. All I see is the reality.

What is romance? Romance is a series of actions to show a man's willingness to commit his resources to one woman.

American men have been beated into submission to be so politically correct by women that most American men are clueless about how to be romantic.

American men have also been beaten into submission into believing to treat women as their equal.

These two dramatic changes have wiped out most romantic actions by American men.

So many times I see guys on So Suave who are clueless about when and how to give a women a gift to obtain the maximum impact. American men don't know what the point of a gift is in terms of the big scheme of romance.

You either have the guy with his oneitis who believes a big, outrageous gift will win the woman or you have most of the guys on this board that try so hard to be alpha that they miss the point of courting and never give a woman a gift.

It's all evolution. Women have not dramatically changed even though we had the sexual revolution of the 60s. Women and men are dictated by evolution for 90% of our actions. Yet we like to "outthink" courting, romance, women's simple needs for resources, women's inate ability for constant white lies to keep her man from anger.

You broke the cardinal women of dealing with women, you took the women's words in this video at face value without taking the time to translate it. EVERYTHING a woman says must be translated. We're talking every woman here, even your own mom. No joke.

It's not that complicated. Don't overthink it. Don't get on the shaming bandwagon. Shaming is the tactic of women, not men.

Romance serves a key function and they guy who understands that can have real, deep love, a loyal woman, and no boundaries from his woman when it comes to the bedroom.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when do you give the gift? I never do unless in a committed relationship

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
OP, you see the negative here. All I see is the reality.
Reality of what? Reality of the fact that women can make every chess piece move in any way they want?

bmp2cpm said:
What is romance? Romance is a series of actions to show a man's willingness to commit his resources to one woman.
Romance is bull****. A way for society to keep men in check. The outdated medieval institution of committing yourself to one woman has no place in society in modern times. It's a farce.

bmp2cpm said:
American men have been beated into submission to be so politically correct by women that most American men are clueless about how to be romantic.
At this point does it really matter? Why would you want to buy roses for a ho in the first place?

bmp2cpm said:
So many times I see guys on So Suave who are clueless about when and how to give a women a gift to obtain the maximum impact. American men don't know what the point of a gift is in terms of the big scheme of romance.

You either have the guy with his oneitis who believes a big, outrageous gift will win the woman or you have most of the guys on this board that try so hard to be alpha that they miss the point of courting and never give a woman a gift.
You don't buy her ****. Giving her the d!ck is enough. Some of the guys I know who are successful with women have women buy them things instead. These are the same guys who we'd all label as deadbeats.

bmp2cpm said:
It's all evolution. Women have not dramatically changed even though we had the sexual revolution of the 60s. Women and men are dictated by evolution for 90% of our actions. Yet we like to "outthink" courting, romance, women's simple needs for resources, women's inate ability for constant white lies to keep her man from anger.
Just like the same white lies they'll tell you (or not tell you) about the train she had ran on her back in college. The white lies are designed to "protect men" from the truth :rolleyes:

You eat all the white lies you want. In more extreme cases you have illegitimate babies being fathered by men who aren't their biological fathers. I prefer to keep things one hundred. Living lies is not for everyone.

bmp2cpm said:
You broke the cardinal women of dealing with women, you took the women's words in this video at face value without taking the time to translate it. EVERYTHING a woman says must be translated. We're talking every woman here, even your own mom. No joke.
No kidding. I'm very well aware of looking at their actions and NOT what they say they want. I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy.

bmp2cpm said:
It's not that complicated. Don't overthink it. Don't get on the shaming bandwagon. Shaming is the tactic of women, not men.
I'm not shaming anyone. Again, I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy that exists in modern day society. I have the right to think for myself and criticize the bull****.

bmp2cpm said:
Romance serves a key function and they guy who understands that can have real, deep love, a loyal woman, and no boundaries from his woman when it comes to the bedroom.
Good luck in finding your unicorn.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
In today's american society, most women are hypocrites and don't have any idea wtf is going on.
Hypocrites are exactly what they are. At the same time they DO KNOW exactly what they're doing. They're capable of blatantly pulling this bull**** because society (and stupid "men") allow them to.

You even have misguided souls on this and numerous other forums trying so desperately to fit a mold so that they can attract women. Why don't they put their energy into making a better life for themselves and gaining their own approval by achieving personal goals instead? No, everything has to be about attracting some dumb ho so that you can shack up for a few years before things turn disastrous.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video brought a lot of things out for me, differences in our societies abound, it's really as bad in America as we think. This is proof that we men are not deluding ourselves by American women's actions.

First, I noticed Cuban women being openly feminine, to entice the man.
In America, men are expected to "jump through hoops", hoping to get a "sniff". For the woman's entertainment...

Also, notice they aren't acting in groups like American women often do. Cuban women have the guts to be a woman. American women are not gutsy at all. Cut-throat, yes but not romantically aggressive in a good sense.

The way American women treat their men, they don't deserve flowers or anything special. Notice even in the presentation when the blonde was asked about flowers, she thought of it as anywhere from silly to repulsive, in a feminist manner.

Also interesting was the comment made that in America, some of the same acts a man in Cuba does that are acceptable might come across as creepy, up to landing a man in jail for the night or longer. And no sex either, but quite possibly social ridicule by women after the fact.

It is true what they said about Americans being so fast paced that there is no time for romance. Women here whine about that, then when you want sex you might here "well hurry up, I need to get some sleep". Nice...

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The duplicity of women was manifest in my ex. She left a hard-working farmer who could fix shyt, lay a concrete slab, service her car etc because he wasn't intelligent enough.
Got with me and said she loved my brain and intelligence which she had yearned for with her ex.
Fast forward two years and she says she can't respect me because I can't fix shyt, lay a slab or service her car!
Women are walking paradoxes whose tastes change by the minute. I'd read about it here, believed it, but have now experienced it and it's mind numbing how fvcking mercenary they are.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
The game is rigged and these ho's are all used up and nasty. I don't understand why this hasn't caught on yet and men keep breaking their necks over useless ho's and putting up with the bull****.
I actually covered this notion in my thread here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226942

If you haven't already done so, go through and review the discussion. I was pretty much called a "Negative Nancy" throughout the thread but no one was actually able to debate the logic, ration nor legitimacy of my stances.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I actually covered this notion in my thread here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226942

If you haven't already done so, go through and review the discussion. I was pretty much called a "Negative Nancy" throughout the thread but no one was actually able to debate the logic, ration nor legitimacy of my stances.
You weren't being negative at all. The truth of the situation is what's negative. You only highlighted these truths and brought them to attention and it shook the belief systems of the members who were challenging you. The amount of emotional kickback and mental gymnastics from those who refuse to accept "what is" as opposed to delusion and fantasy never ceases to amaze me. They don't realize that the sooner they come to accept these uncomfortable truths the better off their lives would be.

It's funny how we came across the exact same insights and analysis completely independent of one another. I have a question to ask which I already drew my own conclusion from but I would still like to know your own. It'll also provide entertainment value from the more emotional and irrational members on this site.

Considering that women and loyalty do not belong in the same sentence why are men still being held to that primitive ideal? Men are expected to not have a string of partners which meet their sexual expectations or bail out when the b!tch steps out of line yet women are allowed to be serial monogamists and leave established relationships once her stupid feelings (which the relationship revolved around since day 1) tell her to do so. Is the modern concept of "cheating" a tool designed to control men? Is loyalty to women just a hinderance that ONLY exists in the minds of men? Women enjoy the idea of having a man devote every ounce of himself to no one but her for the rest of his miserable existence yet women never hold themselves up to the same expectations.

Last edited:

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conclusions.

Tenacity said:

This I agree with,
"- You Are Not The Prize: I'm sorry, this goes against the Don Juan mentality, but you are NOT the prize. Gynocentrism and Feminism rule today's dating, social, and political markets, this is very much a Buyer's Market for Women and they know it. The only thing you can do is properly filter a woman's interest level and try to only invest your time/energy/etc into women that actually LIKE YOU. And of course, in terms of "liking you," I already listed above the reasons for why a woman in this market would like you. "

I've been thinking like this for a while now. Even though I like to think of myself as the prize, how is it possible when our sex drive is so much higher than a woman's? If I want to fuk them more than they want to fuk me, how can I possibly be the prize?

Here is another paradigm shift,

"- The Player: THIS is the guy you want to be. He understands what's going on and just plays the game. He will pretend to kiss a woman's a.ss just to a certain extent but never truly allow her to control him. The challenge of getting this guy "under control" is what keeps the girl peeked, interested and turned on. He will spin plates and drop off a plate the moment she begins to get too over-bearing. "

This goes against the grain of society once again... But then you realize that you want to become your own man, independent of society's values. The player personality has the GREATEST winning % in a loser's society so hey, either play the game or let the game play you. God dammit I love the red pill. I would have wasted many years of my life in crappy situations if I didn't swallow this philosophy at a young age. I'm 17, tryna fuk bishes and get money. hallelujah!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
........I have a question to ask which I already drew my own conclusion from but I would still like to know your own. It'll also provide entertainment value from the more emotional and irrational members on this site.

Considering that women and loyalty do not belong in the same sentence why are men still being held to that primitive ideal? Men are expected to not have a string of partners which meet their sexual expectations or bail out when the b!tch steps out of line yet women are allowed to be serial monogamists and leave established relationships once her stupid feelings (which the relationship revolved around since day 1) tell her to do so.
This is why I said that inspite of the So Suave "Don Juan" mentality promotion of being The Prize, you are Not the Prize, this is a Buyer's Market for Women. What do I mean? It's simple.

No matter how much we want to THINK we are in control of the altercation, we really aren't. Attractive Women have a sea of thirsty guys willing to do almost whatever to get their attention, the only way a guy can have that same level of attention from other women was if he was someone with a lot of Social Proof (like a Celebrity) or an extremely physically attractive guy, both of which are out of touch for 99% of men in the country.

It's why I laugh at guys who are married who talk about how they are maintaining some level of "frame" or are still "Alpha" in relation to their women. It makes absolutely no sense because by simply signing that inefficient business contract (the marriage agreement) that ALONE puts the woman in total control of the altercation simply because The Family Court, Divorce Laws and Society in general favor the women over the men in over 90% of situations when the marriage goes sour.

How you can claim to be Alpha while operating in an inefficient contract where a woman can SCREW YOU OVER at any time, for anything, for any reason, is beyond me.

All you can do in this Market is PLAY THE GAME.

I'm a Sales Guy so I will compare it to selling a new commercial prospect. I would be foolish to think I CONTROL this guy's business, I don't control shyt with this guy's business, all I'm looking to do is to provide a SERVICE (a benefit) that is useful to this guy going forward.

With women, all you should be looking to do today is provide a service and that service revolves around entertainment. That is, provide a good time, make her laugh, provide good sex, good head, a big dyck, free dates, free money, free trips, free vacations, good companionship, etc. The guy that does this in the BEST way possible for her and in the most CONSISTENT way, gets (keeps) her attention.

You very much want to resemble The Player in today's market, if you try to mimic the Traditional Guy and go the Marriage/Husband/Father route, you are going to get your a.ss handed to you legally.

Bottom line, in today's market of women, you are nothing but either a Human ATM, Robot, Dildo, or a combination of two or all three....that she can go to at anytime to extract some level of "entertainment".

The guy that gets the most A.SS today, is the guy that can provide the most entertainment, that's why when you have a great personality, are charismatic, have MONEY, and LOOK good, you are going to have no issues spinning plates.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
No matter how much we want to THINK we are in control of the altercation, we really aren't. Attractive Women have a sea of thirsty guys willing to do almost whatever to get their attention, the only way a guy can have that same level of attention from other women was if he was someone with a lot of Social Proof (like a Celebrity) or an extremely physically attractive guy, both of which are out of touch for 99% of men in the country.

Bottom line, in today's market of women, you are nothing but either a Human ATM, Robot, Dildo, or a combination of two or all three....that she can go to at anytime to extract some level of "entertainment".
Funny. I must be the woman then in the above context.

Tenacity, you mention you are about a 7. You also mention in the context of attractive women, the above does not apply to very attractive men or celebrities. Does the quote above, then, apply to you if you were dating 4s? Or are you in deep control in the "4" market? In other words, are the women of the "4" market also crap for YOU? And if the "4" market is also crap for YOU, then why are very attractive men and celebrities the exception to attractive women? If the "4" market is not crap for you, then is it a market problem or a value problem?

Qualifier: (We are not talking marriage contracts here. Just general LTRs)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Funny. I must be the woman then in the above context.
If you are very popular within your area and/or you are a very physically attractive guy and/or you are a guy with a lot of money, then you are the Top 1% of guys and your world/interactions with women will not be the same as every other guy's interactions.

Tenacity, you mention you are about a 7.
I would say 6 - 7, as I mentioned the attractiveness measurement should be based on a 1 - 10 on Personality, Finances and Looks, then you would average out the number. I think I'm a 7 or 8 on Personality, 7 on Finances (based on my Generation of Millennials) and 6 on Looks. This comes out to either a 6.6 or 7 solid rating or a 6 - 7 rating with most women most likely putting me as a 7 but I could easily slide down into a 6.

You also mention in the context of attractive women, the above does not apply to very attractive men or celebrities. Does the quote above, then, apply to you if you were dating 4s? Or are you in deep control in the "4" market? In other words, are the women of the "4" market also crap for YOU? And if the "4" market is also crap for YOU, then why are very attractive men and celebrities the exception to attractive women? If the "4" market is not crap for you, then is it a market problem or a value problem?
Well, I would answer the question of why there's an exception for very attractive guys, or guys with a lot of money or guys with a lot of Social Proof.

I think it comes back down to my Attractiveness Measurement. When a guy is a 9 or 10 or ABOVE, then it significantly distorts his reality with women that other guys that are not so high on that measurement do not get to receive.

So for example, take a George Clooney or The Rock. These are two guys that majority of women say are physically attractive, so you would have to give them at least a 10 in that category but in reality you would more than likely give them a 10+ because they are literally killing it in that category. They are millionaires, so that automatically puts you at a 10+ in terms of money. Then their Personalities you would assume (based on their on screen roles, especially The Rock) have to be at 10+ as well. So these guys measurements comes out to be 10+, plus their Social Proof is through the roof.

So with guys like this, you are going to see distorted behaviors from women that the NORMAL guy (99% of other guys) would never see, such as:

- Women stalking them
- Women falling out in lust when they enter the room
- Women talking for hours on social media on how sexy they are
- Women talking for hours on how they can try to get their attention
- Women fighting over them
- Women doing (insert almost anything insane here) to try and keep them

For the normal guy, he will not have women displaying this level of behavior to him.

Tenacity is a 6.5 or a 7, and while I can go on POF or OKC or a local Bar and pull numbers, chicks and ONS, I will NEVER walk into a bar and have women fighting over me, stalking me, or fighting to get my attention. I will have to go up to THEM, provide levels of "entertainment" which is to provide "service" and earn their "business" (relationship) through the value I bring to them.

This is the same with chicks that are 7's as well as chicks that are 4's, now Tenacity would never date a chick less than a 5, but that doesn't mean that if I date a 4 that she will display distorted behavior as IF I were The Rock. I would have to show the same level of "entertainment" value to the 4 as I would to the 7. My preference of dating 5 - 7s are just my preference.

I will add to this though, that usually getting chicks above a 8 is hard for Tenacity. For me to get her, it's usually something out of the ordinary that I have to do such as "dropping dough" or something else out of the ordinary that I DO NOT like to do. With 5 - 7 (or below) I usually can just do my regular routine.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you're a numbers guy. You acknowledge that the top 1% of men have their way with women. You even go further to state that women idolize them--thus exhibiting "distorted" behavior. But the argument is not in what incites "distorted" behavior. The argument lies in whether the market of women is crap or not.

This is a rather broad and general contention. Accordingly, let's qualify our points further:

1) You state you don't date 4s. But if you did date 4s, do you feel, for the most part, you would have your way with them? Or would the "4" market also be crap to you. Let's define a "crap" market of women outside of marriage. Are you referring to entitled princesses with too many options to handle thus these princesses cannot be trusted as they will eventually leave for the BBD? If not, let's define what the "crap" market means so we are on the same page. If we share the same definition of "crap" market, then, do these 4s have many options, outside of pump and dumps, of men in your 7 caliber--or--are you 7s the kings of the 4 market. If these 4s do have many 7 options, then doesn't this put a dent in the SMV theory (sexual marketplace), as how could a market exist that doesn't follow the fundamental law of supply and demand?

If you are not the king of the "4" market, then would you be king of the "2" or "3" market? Certainly, we can agree that not all markets are identical, correct? Playing in the "9" market is very different than playing in the "2" market.

2) Every post, I've read, it appears use use OLD primarily to meet women. Is this true 100% of the time? If you use other avenues as well, what is your percentage breakdown of how you meet these women?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
1) You state you don't date 4s. But if you did date 4s, do you feel, for the most part, you would have your way with them?
No because as I mentioned in the prior post, unless I'm The Rock or another guy with 10+ level of Attractiveness Measurement (looks, personality, money, social proof, etc) then I'm going to have to GO UP to every chick I want and "entertain" them, or "seduce" them as the PUA community would say.

Very rarely does a chick come up to me in person, online, where-ever. If I don't go up to her to start the engagement it won't start.

So I feel as though I'm operating in the "service model" with a 7 or a 4.

Or would the "4" market also be crap to you. Let's define a "crap" market of women outside of marriage. Are you referring to entitled princesses with too many options to handle thus these princesses cannot be trusted as they will eventually leave for the BBD? If not, let's define what the "crap" market means so we are on the same page.
Well, my definition of crap goes beyond the Micro Level, it begins at the Macro level and then we get down into "discussing" the Micro Level.

The crap starts with the Macro level of a changing culture centered to Left wing politics, worship of single mothers, demonization of traditional masculinity, kicking Fathers out, gynocentrism everywhere and feminism ruling the day. This goes into why I say women are in control of this market because they call the shots in the legal system, they control the social cultural processes, THEY define who the Alpha Male is (when during Patriarchy it was Men who determined who the Alpha Male was), etc.

This now comes down to the Micro Level where you have women, from 4's to 10's, who have an entitled attitude, they don't put as much EFFORT into pleasing their men like they used to, they will discard you in a second the moment they are inconvenienced enough, they have no real sense of long term loyalty, and they pretty much only see you as a temporary appliance to fulfill whatever DESIRE they have at that moment.

It's why some women "use" certain men just for Dyck, certain men for marriage, certain men for ONS, certain men for side flings, certain men just as friends, etc. You are nothing but "entertainment" to her or a temporary appliance utilized to fix whatever DESIRE she has at that moment.

Where does this come from? It comes from the changing Macro Level society that we are operating in. When the Macro Level Society was Center Right, focused on Families, shamed Single Mothers and was focused on strong Masculinity and Patriarchy....you DID NOT SEE THIS SHYT on the Micro Level in terms of women's behavior across the board.

If you are not the king of the "4" market, then would you be king of the "2" or "3" market? Certainly, we can agree that not all markets are identical, correct? Playing in the "9" market is very different than playing in the "2" market.
It's across the board. When you are dealing with very attractive women (8 or 9 or above) they usually come with distorted personalities and require distorted situations. I put them in the same distorted category as you would someone like The Rock.

2) Every post, I've read, it appears use use OLD primarily to meet women. Is this true 100% of the time? If you use other avenues as well, what is your percentage breakdown of how you meet these women?
Put it like this, Online Dating works best for Tenacity due to my approaching style. I'm a numbers guy, I approach 20 chicks and get 8 numbers and end up fvcking 2 of them. That's been the situation for me since my LATE TEENS.

The problem is that doing this in person creates all types of problems. For one, it takes a significant amount of time for me to approach 20 chicks in person like that due to my work schedule, workout schedule and other commitments. Plus, doing that type of aggressive in-person approaching doesn't come off good to bystanders INCLUDING the women I just approached lol.

So for my style, OLD is the best for me and was a God Send. OLD works out best for me due to my approaching style.

Some guys are different and aren't more numbers focused.

I'm a SHOTGUN approach type of guy, while most other guys are more RIFLE approach type of guy. Because of my SHOTGUN style, I need to be in a setting where I can go to a massive quantity of women, approach all of them, and let the numbers game do it's job.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's qualify further now, so we are not discussing different elements:

Tenacity said:
No because as I mentioned in the prior post, unless I'm The Rock or another guy with 10+ level of Attractiveness Measurement (looks, personality, money, social proof, etc) then I'm going to have to GO UP to every chick I want and "entertain" them, or "seduce" them as the PUA community would say.

Very rarely does a chick come up to me in person, online, where-ever. If I don't go up to her to start the engagement it won't start.
Ok, but we are discussing the "crapness" of the market of women; not why women don't worship or approach men. Correct?

This now comes down to the Micro Level where you have women, from 4's to 10's, who have an entitled attitude, they don't put as much EFFORT into pleasing their men like they used to, they will discard you in a second the moment they are inconvenienced enough, they have no real sense of long term loyalty, and they pretty much only see you as a temporary appliance to fulfill whatever DESIRE they have at that moment.
This has been my question to you. If you are and maintain your "7ness," will a "4" treat you in the manner quoted above? If so, on what facts do you base such contention? Certainly, not your own, as you don't date 4s. Certainly not on the war-stories of SoSuave, as you don't find healthy men in a hospital.

Do you agree that, for the most part, a 4 woman will treat a 7 man in a manner that is not conducive with crap. If not, explain where you get your data?

Put it like this, Online Dating works best for Tenacity due to my approaching style. I'm a numbers guy, I approach 20 chicks and get 8 numbers and end up fvcking 2 of them. That's been the situation for me since my LATE TEENS.
Nothing wrong with OLD. But then the question becomes, how can you posit views on the market of women, when you are dumpster diving among the bottom-of-the-barrel (for the most part) women of society--OLD--who have 10 times the attention that women of conventional dating models have? Isn't, then, your model of woman as a whole skewed based off biased micro-facts?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
This has been my question to you. If you are and maintain your "7ness," will a "4" treat you in the manner quoted above? If so, on what facts do you base such contention? Certainly, not your own, as you don't date 4s. Certainly not on the war-stories of SoSuave, as you don't find healthy men in a hospital.

Do you agree that, for the most part, a 4 woman will treat a 7 man in a manner that is not conducive with crap. If not, explain where you get your data?
Yes, my answer to this prior is yes.

- My definition of "crap" is the things I listed such as the lack of loyalty, attitude, etc. It's crap because it's based on the new culture we are operating in and not the traditional culture we had before that was based on Patriarchy.

- 2's, 3's, 4's, 7's, 9's, they will ALL display the same levels of crap.

- The only time they are likely to drop the "crap" is when you are The Rock, but don't even let that fool you because once they get around you long enough and the "aura" wears off, the "crap" is going to come back out and her distorted behavior (passing out in front of you, wanting to fvck you all of the time) will wear off.

- In terms of where I come to these conclusions, it's mainly based on my personal experiences as well as watching, reading, listening to the experiences of other guys.

Nothing wrong with OLD. But then the question becomes, how can you posit views on the market of women, when you are dumpster diving among the bottom-of-the-barrel (for the most part) women of society--OLD--who have 10 times the attention that women of conventional dating models have? Isn't, then, your model of woman as a whole skewed based off biased micro-facts?
I would challenge the notion that a lot of guys like you share, that OLD is somehow dealing with the lowest bottom of the rung pickings of women in America.

I'm not sure WHERE this comes from but I reckon that it comes from the same outdated mentality that anything that originates from an "online" source is low quality. Such as if you tell people you completed your degree online, some people will look at you crazy because in their mind the ONLY WAY to complete a degree is through Brick and Mortar which is a very OUTDATED mentality.

The women I target on my OKC and POF, are all college educated women, with no more than 1 kid, who have their finances together, and who in terms of looks alone I would say are at least a 6 - 8 scale. I obviously hit up women I would say are 9's (I never see a 10) but I rarely get any of those 9's to respond.

How these women are the bottom barrel of America is beyond me lol.

When I go out to a local bar, grocery store, church, etc. to do my Shot Gun style approaching, I have absolutely NO CLUE what the woman's situation is. I don't know if she has 5 kids, is broke, no car, etc.

With OLD I can filter to make sure my conversations and dealings are only with women that aren't a Wal-Mart paycheck away from a homeless shelter.

So number one, I do not believe OLD is only dealing with low level women. Number two, over 80% of women that YOU WOULD meet today are online somewhere, that is either through: A Dating site, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or some type of Business or Personal Association that gives them an Email Address.

So the stigma of online = bad, needs to be eliminated by you Gen X'ers lol. Online is EVERYTHING now.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Yes, my answer to this prior is yes.

- My definition of "crap" is the things I listed such as the lack of loyalty, attitude, etc. It's crap because it's based on the new culture we are operating in and not the traditional culture we had before that was based on Patriarchy.

- 2's, 3's, 4's, 7's, 9's, they will ALL display the same levels of crap.

- The only time they are likely to drop the "crap" is when you are The Rock, but don't even let that fool you because once they get around you long enough and the "aura" wears off, the "crap" is going to come back out and her distorted behavior (passing out in front of you, wanting to fvck you all of the time) will wear off.
I don't have status or money like the Rock. Why then do these women that are higher in the looks echelon not treat me with our definition of "crap"? This is the question. Our beliefs are based on our experience and others' (which we will discuss next). Any as my experience is in direct contradiction with your belief, and as you don’t qualify your statements within designations of class, SMV, race, origin of meeting, I have to state that your assertion is a nullity.

I’m sure you can appreciate that if my experience is in direct contradictions to your beliefs—and I’m no celebrity—then your beliefs have to be presumed specious absent of qualifiers. Unless of course I were lying, but then what motivation would I have to create diversions from the “truth.”

- In terms of where I come to these conclusions, it's mainly based on my personal experiences as well as watching, reading, listening to the experiences of other guys.
You don’t have personal experiences with 4s, correct?

You don’t know anybody else with “bad” experiences with women of lower SMV. So, again, how do you reach this conclusion?
I would challenge the notion that a lot of guys like you share, that OLD is somehow dealing with the lowest bottom of the rung pickings of women in America.

I'm not sure WHERE this comes from but I reckon that it comes from the same outdated mentality that anything that originates from an "online" source is low quality. Such as if you tell people you completed your degree online, some people will look at you crazy because in their mind the ONLY WAY to complete a degree is through Brick and Mortar which is a very OUTDATED mentality.
You can challenge any assertion. That is why we are here. But I can tell you after 150+ OLD dates and dozens off offline dates in the past 22 months, there is a difference in the quality of the women between OLD and offline.

This is my observation in the NY area. Sure, different areas may produce different findings. But, it’s fair to say--and hard to refute--that when a women gets a level of attention much greater than she would normally get offline, her sense of entitlement can inflate, thus deterring humility in her relations.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Reality of what? Reality of the fact that women can make every chess piece move in any way they want?
Women carry precious cargo and get to decide when to have sex. Your role as a man on this planet is to talk her into it. They change the rules, we adapt. Enter: Game.