"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Women are cowards and like to play dirty

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She dumped him for cheating on her (with another "post wall" girl at that lol)....Same as shes done to every other guy whose cheated on her too.
She only dumped him to save face. He theoretically dumped her by cheating on her. With his money and looks I would think he’d do much better but maybe he’s of the mindset to keep them average looking and they’ll never leave you. See Zuckerberg and other billionaires with very bland looking wives.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I hate to admit this about my own gender, but there's truth to this. It's attention wh*ring and ego boosting. There no reason for it.

Both genders do it, I've seen men dox women too, their ex's, posting personal private info on socials to pump themselves up.

But since this is a men's forum, won't elaborate but re above quote, I agree, again there's no other reason for it.
Only a very small percent of men do this, and trust me, they're not qualified as high quality men.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
That has nothing whatsoever to do with why she’s doing OLD.

It’s a head scratcher some of the reactions. Should she shame him on FB? Not necessary IMO. But I can see why. Maybe she’s a do-gooder who wants to protect other chicks. I dunno. Maybe this guy is an online creep. Not enough context to say.

We can observe the text exchange however. And observe how it went sideways from the get go.

Sheesh.
Thank you.

But this is Tinder. People go to Tinder to find chances to fvck, not to find wives and husbands.

She did this because, by shaming him on FB, she's subconsciously giving herself an ego boost because if she's ugly af, he'd not have sexually harrased her, right? "Protect other chicks"? Pfffff, gimme a break.

She could have silently ignored him, but she chose to publicly shame him because she's a coward who likes to play dirty to boost her gigantic ego, that's all.
 
Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I remember last year I asked a girl on insta "how much for the night"? And she screenshot that and posted it on her story saying I was a jackazz etc.

But the funny thing is ofcourse I didn't give two sh1ts about that because she's a wh0re, I actually started getting more attention from girls from her followers . I guess they liked my intentions.
 
Top