Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are beginning to make me sick.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
Alright I'm going to toss this one out there. It's just some thoughts, not judgements.

I think the underlying theme here is you have to evaluate your own life, and what your priorities are. What do you want out of life? What do you want your piece of the pie to look like? What is that outlook right now? In 5 years? 40 years? On your death bed? What legacy (if you care about such things) do you want to leave?

Women are a part of this puzzle. But just a part. If I was to put a number to it, probably around 1/5th. As Men, we need sex. Sex is healthy. Sex is good. Sex is normal. Women help with such things. But after the fornicating is done, what happens then? Is it more sex, and just sex, for the next 80 years? For the life that I want to lead, no it isn't. Sex and sexuality are just a part of the bigger perspective.

I do believe in the whole "One woman/One man" ideal. Do I have any illusions of it looking like a disney movie? Absolutely not. But personally, I do believe that when there is a shared respect and shared experience between two people, you can sort out the rough patches.

Now I've been ****ed around by the best of them. Luckily, there have yet to be kids or assets involved. One chick destroyed me. It was the best thing that happened. Why? Because you gain perspective. You learn that the problem isn't necessarily with her. You learn that you are responsible for your actions, and often her ****ing you over was because you unintentionally allowed it. The pursuits of a Man should revolve around never unintentionally allowing anything to happen, with women, business, or otherwise. Look ahead, see how the cards will fall if you keep continueing on your current path, and plan accordingly.

I want kids in my life at some point, when I'm all squared away and financially sound. I believe having a family is important. I believe that having people who love you and will truly miss you, surrounding you on your deathbed, is a thing to strive for. The number of notches on the bed post isn't as relevant (by about 1/5th). Women allow a man to leave a legacy. She bears children, raises the kids, supports the guy, etc.

This isn't naive. If you bet the farm on a crazy chick, you're going to get burned. And it isn't her fault that you were dumbass enough to hitch your wagon to a crazy chick. Women leave because they aren't happy with something YOU are doing (generally). Get yourself sorted out, make yourself a Man that women want to be with, and things will fall into place.

So what does this long-winded drivel mean? Probably not much. I just know that yes, skanks abound, and yes, it's depressing at times. I've experienced it quite a few times already. But I know there are other things out there (4/5ths) that have a precedence as well. Play your cards right, prioritize what you want out of Life, and go out and get it. Don't dwell on 20% of the nonsense - you're missing out on 80% of the good stuff.
And people call me egocentric.... please stop being naive to the point that what you want in life is what other people want. And stop seeing blind luck as choice.

Its a forum of help not self delusion.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
Now I've been ****ed around by the best of them. Luckily, there have yet to be kids or assets involved. One chick destroyed me. It was the best thing that happened. Why? Because you gain perspective. You learn that the problem isn't necessarily with her. You learn that you are responsible for your actions, and often her ****ing you over was because you unintentionally allowed it.
Exactly.

More guys need to realize that they are the ones allowing women to act the way they do. Women will get away with as much as you allow them to get away with.

I was fvcked over before, and at the time I was like "yeah she's a b1tch". The truth is she probably was a bit of a b!tch, but looking back I see now that the underlying problem was ME. She acted like that because I let her. She wasn't a b!tch when she had high interest. Some girl came into my life and turned it upside down, so what does that say about me?

Anyone who still doesn't understand that YOU are the problem needs to read the threads I linked to in my post on the first page. Especially this one: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155736

The way women act depends on the guy she is with. She might use one guy for attention and money while stringing him along and treating him like sh!t. But with another guy she might treat him like a king, waking him with a BJ every morning, giving him a backrub after work, cooking steak and baking cookies for him.

The way women treat you is ultimately a reflection of YOU.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the top line of the post: No judgements. Just another perspective is all. I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat here. If that's what a guy gets from reading my post, then I do apologize, as it wasn't the intent.

But yes, most likely I'm delusional, egocentric, and naive. My bad.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
starplayer said:
The way women treat you is ultimately a reflection of YOU.
Then the way i threat women is a reflection of....

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a reflection of whatever you want, mate. You're in control of your own actions. Base them on whatever you want: past experience, hatred, love, or complete randomness. I could care less. In the end, you just have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and still be happy with what you see.

If you can, then you're on the right track, and nobody can say otherwise. I can't tell you what is right for you.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
It's a reflection of whatever you want, mate. You're in control of your own actions. Base them on whatever you want: past experience, hatred, love, or complete randomness. I could care less. In the end, you just have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and still be happy with what you see.

If you can, then you're on the right track, and nobody can say otherwise. I can't tell you what is right for you.
Nice words m8, youre not naive just bad choice of words thats all, blaming yourself in everything you do is kind of a afc behavior for me thats all :)

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Then the way i threat women is a reflection of....
I agree that it works the other way too.

I've mistreated some women before. Did I do it on purpose? Did I sit there planning how I was gonna hurt them? NO. I did it because those girls were doormats who let me walk all over them. It's subconscious - I didn't even realize what I did until I looked back. I just kept pushing and pushing the boundaries, hoping to find some sort of backbone. Other girls I've treated well, because I knew if I fvcked them over and mistreated them they would walk away.

And this was not related to their looks either. I knew a girl who was good looking but got repeatedly used and abused by guys. She was a nice girl but clueless when it came to guys, and just lets them walk all over her. She points the finger and says all men are jerks, but she doesn't realize SHE is the problem.

I know another girl who has above average looks but nothing that special. ALL guys treat her with respect. Her fvck buddies want to be boyfriends. Her boyfriends want to marry her. She has good looking, successful guys who want to be with her. Guys fall head over heels for her. The reason is her attitude - she is generally nice, but has a slight arrogance and she demands respect.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
starplayer said:
I agree that it works the other way too.

I've mistreated some women before. Did I do it on purpose? Did I sit there planning how I was gonna hurt them? NO. I did it because those girls were doormats who let me walk all over them. It's subconscious - I didn't even realize what I did until I looked back. I just kept pushing and pushing the boundaries, hoping to find some sort of backbone. Other girls I've treated well, because I knew if I fvcked them over and mistreated them they would walk away.

And this was not related to their looks either. I knew a girl who was good looking but got repeatedly used and abused by guys. She was a nice girl but clueless when it came to guys, and just lets them walk all over her. She points the finger and says all men are jerks, but she doesn't realize SHE is the problem.

I know another girl who has above average looks but nothing that special. ALL guys treat her with respect. Her fvck buddies want to be boyfriends. Her boyfriends want to marry her. She has good looking, successful guys who want to be with her. Guys fall head over heels for her. The reason is her attitude - she is generally nice, but has a slight arrogance and she demands respect.
Nice good to know you see the other side :up:

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this was a very entertaining thread to read.

Why do we have to conform to one line of thought?

Everyone here is arguing over their own personal opinions of women and calling eachother a$$holes or insecure AFCs...

Why does it matter? A lot of guys dont respect women and a lot of guys do respect women. This is such a stupid argument. You cant say one person is right and the other is wrong because its his opinion.

You can hate and not respect women and still get them just as easily as loving and respecting them for who they are and vise versa

-E-

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is a dog eat dog world out there, isn't it chaps?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
lol this was a very entertaining thread to read.

Why do we have to conform to one line of thought?

Everyone here is arguing over their own personal opinions of women and calling eachother a$$holes or insecure AFCs...

Why does it matter? A lot of guys dont respect women and a lot of guys do respect women. This is such a stupid argument. You cant say one person is right and the other is wrong because its his opinion.
Well, it's typically a sign of insecurity to generalize an entire group of people based on a few bad experiences with individuals. It's insecure when women do it. It's insecure when men do it.

Yes, it's opinion. And yes there's no right and wrong. But at one time people held the opinion that the earth was flat.

I've had bad experiences with girls too, but I never once thought to "hate all women" for it. It was more about me dedicating time to crappy women than all women being (whatever bad word you want to throw in here). It was something I had to improve in myself. The easy way out is to take your own faults and blame them on someone else.

Essentially, these guys are blaming someone else (women) for their own screwups and weaknesses. It's really not much different than any other type of generalization people make about other people.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Well, it's typically a sign of insecurity to generalize an entire group of people based on a few bad experiences with individuals. It's insecure when women do it. It's insecure when men do it.

Yes, it's opinion. And yes there's no right and wrong. But at one time people held the opinion that the earth was flat.

I've had bad experiences with girls too, but I never once thought to "hate all women" for it. It was more about me dedicating time to crappy women than all women being (whatever bad word you want to throw in here). It was something I had to improve in myself. The easy way out is to take your own faults and blame them on someone else.

Essentially, these guys are blaming someone else (women) for their own screwups and weaknesses. It's really not much different than any other type of generalization people make about other people.
Indeed, whilst they are trying to bend the spoon, what they need to understand is, there is no spoon, with that it isn't the spoon that bends but yourself. I.e Inner game.

Matrix speak, I apologise, but it rings true.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
there is no spoon, with that it isn't the spoon that bends but yourself.
Bend too much and you will get screwed. :crackup:

Its not hard to get women, just play the game but my kind of women that dont go for games... i think there isnt one.

Older women may be the exception but im not interested in 35+ years.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I like women. I'm not saying I would trust one with my life, but I like their feminine energy. It's the perfect complement to the male.

True, a lot of them are worthless, but there are a lot of worthless men too. If all you are meeting are worthless women, you need to get out more, change your dating criteria, or maybe even change yourself. Why are you attracting all these skanks? It's like the woman who just dates jerks. Why does she keep going for the same type, it's her responsibility to some extent.

If you guys hate women so much, why do you keep approaching them? You act like somebody has a gun to your head making you fvck them. Just stay home and jerk it if you don't like women.
I can sign this too. People are sh*t in general, thats why you try to find good friends and girls.

And being a jerk attracts women, mainly women with issues who want to screw around and are looking for disposable vibrator made of flesh.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell!? I went through a 'hate'/jerk stage and got no pvssy whatsoever. It isn't until I'm in a positive state when things start to happen.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Bend too much and you will get screwed. :crackup:

Its not hard to get women, just play the game but my kind of women that dont go for games... i think there isnt one.

Older women may be the exception but im not interested in 35+ years.

You totally miss the point.

What's 35+ got to do with anything?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm allergic to hot women. Every time I'm near one I swell up.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
You totally miss the point.

What's 35+ got to do with anything?
Less predictable and therefore less into rules and games, wild women m8 wild women, there appear to be less and less of them.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitterness is usually caused by overly high expectations that have been unmet.

The problem I'm having with "women" these days isn't so much with the gender but with the middle-class mentality that we're all supposed to get married and have kids. Many men think this too.

What I wouldn't give for a woman who isn't looking for "Mr. Right."

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately women do not have the same drive as men do to succeed in life and to be great.

The greater the sex drive in an individual, the greater the need for achievement and personal successes. It's not just hormones though; in fact it's mostly about neurotransmitters. Women's reward system is just not programmed for success and achievement. It's programmed for babysitting.

I have met countless women with no goals, no ambitions, no purpose or meaning in life.

No wonder a few centuries ago, many eastern tribes would trade women for goats on a 1:1 exchange rate. At least a goat would feed you.

But then again, it depends what you want out of a woman. If it's just a sperm receptacle, then there's plenty of those to go around.