Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are beginning to make me sick.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am sleeping with four of them right now. Two of them are married. One is dating another dude and is making him wait to "make it special". The other is a "normal girl" who happens to have played a lot of men in her late teens/early twenties.

The VAST majority of women you meet out there LOVE c0ck hopping. Learn to make them jump on your c0ck and do not pursue any kind of LTR with them and they will LOVE you for it. They will fight for you to pay attention to them and then ultimately they will call you an @sshole and walk away.
I agree, the more assh*le you are the more women you get, pursuing a LTR is crazy, just have fun with your life and dont search for your happiness in other people.
Women are what they are i cant hate them.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
Physically and mentally sick.

The majority are worthless, skanks, and liars. No, I wasn't rejected today by a girl.

When I see a chick now, I see a worthless *****. What do females offer besides their vagina?

I don't want to feel this way, but I can never love women. I detest the female gender. I like sex and the way a ***** feels on my ****, but I don't "like" or respect women.
Isn't this the AFC mentality at its finest? The "defeatist mentality": Since I can't win, I'm just going to act like I can't lose and validate my reasons as such?

Basically you are placing a veil over your own mistakes and pointing the finger at THEM. Why?

Is this the reason you'll use in the future to NOT approach a woman that you find attractive?

AFC's at their worst start trying to justify reasons to not approach women with this sort of a mentality. If you are truly convinced about this... does that mean that you are going to start asking men out? Since women ONLY have a vagine to offer, than that means that everything you'd ever want... is in a MAN.

Please, don't kid yourself.
And then you got everyone else saying: Amen, and stuff like that?

Really?

Look, I could understand if you had just gotten burned when you posted that, but you said it yourself... you didn't get rejected. I'm really sorry you feel that way... but hey, I love to look on the bright side...

More women for me to spread the "love" around.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i find a girl that attracts me i go for it, but only for sex, im really not interested in LTR, just good old fun.

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827, and others who are sick of the slutty girls, sounds like you are attracting the wrong type of girl, or at least surrounding yourself with the wrong type of girl.

Just to clarify, when I say 'wrong type', I mean wrong type FOR YOU. A guy looking for an LTR would think a girl who just wants sex is the wrong type, whereas a guy wanting 1 night stands would think a girl looking for relationships is the wrong type, so it depends on your preference.

Are you in college, surrounded by girls who just want as much c0ck as possible and are a bit sick of it? Find girls who are in a different circle, for example, an acquaintance of mine in college liked older girls with more of a personality than the stereotypical sorority girl, so he hung out with postgrads, got with a cute postgrad and now has moved in with his postgrad girlfriend.

My point is, guys who say stuff on the lines of "all girls are *****s" surround themselves with those type of girls. I also frequently hear guys saying "all girls are so emotional and clingy", guess what type of girl they surround themselves with? I kept getting calls from a woman in her 30s whom I only wanted to be involved with for 1 night only, and she somehow found out my surname and added me on Facebook, I'm sure a lot of you guys have been in my position where it got so damn annoying, creepy and awkward when a girl is looking for a relationship and you aren't! Definitely not c0ck hungy *****s there!

It may be difficult, but try and go to places where more mature girls hang out if an LTR is what you want, e.g. a college whisky tasting evening, or an opera theater, rather than a frat house party or your college bar.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
You see, most females (in this country) are the same as a male jerk. They'll **** their FWB or ex-bf and go out on a date with *you* an hour later.
Absolutely true.

I banged one of my FWB's 2 weeks ago and she was going on a double-date hours later.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
You're retarded.

Females are not special at all. Once a man stops being delusional and recognizes that girls are worthless, he will fair much better. You will become a natural a$$hole.

You see, most females (in this country) are the same as a male jerk. They'll **** their FWB or ex-bf and go out on a date with *you* an hour later. She'll feign interest, lead you on, and break your heart.

I know for a fact (and most guys are the same) that I don't lead a fat or ugly b*tch on. But chicks have no heart. They may even kino you and give you lots of eye contact when they have no interest in your c*ck.

Once you are enlightened and stop thinking "this girl is different", the better you'll become with women. You will be rougher and not put up with a female's flakiness. You will not be wondering why she hasn't called you back. You will know she's riding another dude's c*ck when you're sending silly texts to her. Despite what she tells you... "I was tired. I was studying. I was over my friend's house." blah blah blah. If you can't prove her story, she was seeing another guy. It's the only reason for SUDDEN disinterest.

Stop giving a **** about women, and your inner game will change.
I'm retarded?

You make me smile at the shallow, pitiful existence you must lead.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a bunch of whiney b**ches.

Don't blame all the chicks in the world just because you're not strong enough to find the ones who are right for you. It's like the fat chick who says, "all men are dogs" because her undesirable azz can't keep a guy beyond a drunk one nite stand.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Why? Because what he feels is totally warranted considering the low quality of women today?

You do not need to seek help. Instead start treating women like they deserve to be treated. Why do you think jerks and a**holes get all the hot women? because they treat them like they deserve to be treated while most of us put them on a pedestal and treat them nice all the time. If they deserve to be treated nice then treat them nice. If they deserve to be treated like hors treat them like hors. Simple as that.

Do an experiment. Start treating women like sh*t for 2 months. Act as ****y/arrogant as you possible can around them. I did this and found myself attracting women and on more dates than ever before in my life.

The younger and hotter the girl the worst you have to treat them to attract them.
This is a great post....I couldnt agree more

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This thread is full of posts by those who know the hypergamy of women.....and those who still think there are many "sugar and spice" one's out there. With a sprinkling of those who realize that most women are a mix of the two.

Just because a woman wants a relationship, doesn't mean she won't take some spins on the c0ck carousel.

Per my post above.....three of my girls are doing just that.....they have the stability of a relationship, and they have my c0ck to ride. Think about that before you think that women are all sweet and loyal. Are there some out there who would never stray? Possibly. Keep an eye out for unicorns as you search for those women though.

You may think your woman loves you unconditionally....but her hypergamy will show when a greater alpha runs game on her and tingles her little gina. Then it will 'just happen' and she will rationalize it away while you are kept in the dark about her little 'accident'.

Anyone who truly believes that this is not the norm clearly has to increase his experience with women. Ramp your game up enough and you'll see the married one's come out after you. Then your eyes will really open.
The problem is that HOLLYWOOD and MUSIC have brainwashed men in to believing women are these sweet and gentle creatures. LOL

Case in point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PTDv_szmL0

Wake up! HA

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It feels good to have such an attitude . . emotional release. I've been there.

But its bullsh*t. There is nothing women do that men don't do as well, if we're gonna generalize.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This thread is full of posts by those who know the hypergamy of women.....and those who still think there are many "sugar and spice" one's out there. With a sprinkling of those who realize that most women are a mix of the two.

Just because a woman wants a relationship, doesn't mean she won't take some spins on the c0ck carousel.

Per my post above.....three of my girls are doing just that.....they have the stability of a relationship, and they have my c0ck to ride. Think about that before you think that women are all sweet and loyal. Are there some out there who would never stray? Possibly. Keep an eye out for unicorns as you search for those women though.

You may think your woman loves you unconditionally....but her hypergamy will show when a greater alpha runs game on her and tingles her little gina. Then it will 'just happen' and she will rationalize it away while you are kept in the dark about her little 'accident'.

Anyone who truly believes that this is not the norm clearly has to increase his experience with women. Ramp your game up enough and you'll see the married one's come out after you. Then your eyes will really open.

Good stuff, having just been with a married girl this week I guess I can attest. The thing is, should we care that they are cheating (personally, no), or that their pissed off hubby will come after us? (probably not) I mean in the AFC's eyes we are doing something very very bad by "stealing" her.

In other news, have you written a post on what works for you yet? I'd read it

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
What is with the mangina's here?

Let me clue you in a bit on the nature of women.

I am sleeping with four of them right now. Two of them are married. One is dating another dude and is making him wait to "make it special". The other is a "normal girl" who happens to have played a lot of men in her late teens/early twenties.

The VAST majority of women you meet out there LOVE c0ck hopping. Learn to make them jump on your c0ck and do not pursue any kind of LTR with them and they will LOVE you for it. They will fight for you to pay attention to them and then ultimately they will call you an @sshole and walk away.

Does this make me a misogynist? No, this makes me aware of how to make gina's tingle and I take advantage of it. If women wanted change, they wouldn't respond to it any longer.

Now go forth and Fvck. And remove that mangina from those white knights among you.
You sound like a frat boy and not a 30 year old.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the transition nice guys need to pass through.

It comes in a few stages:

First stage: Total ignorance of womans nature - i.e the nice guy, white knight, captain save a ho and the guy who allows himself to be friend-zoned or manipulated.

Second stage: The guy feels a shift in the matrix, just like neo at the start of the movie, he knows something aint right but cant put his finger on it, so he seeks out information.

Third stage: The man learns and absorbs, he reflects on his actions with women in the past and realizes what a total clueless shi* he has been.

Stage four: He looks further into the squalid side of women, the side he has been denied to view, the slutty side, the bitc* side, the consummerist nature and narccassite side, the self gratification at any cost side. And he starts to look on things on the internet, womens confessions about sha*ing bad boys, round the back of pubs, boasting about it, things of that nature.

Stage Five: The nice guy is being purged, he starts to hate women, all the lies and BS he has been led to swollow by media, but what is this? It is simply his spirit being forged in the fire of truth. He is become more aware of the true nature of women.

Stage six: Still the nice guy remains, remnents of it, he cant believe what he see's, he swears off women, looking on every one of them, as nothing but cheap skanks and ho's, looking for the negative to re-affirm his belief system.

Stage Seven: He becomes aware that he is a little different to his nice guy mates, one day he starts talking to a girl, his nice guy mates are falling all over themselves to get some attention, like lap dogs, he simply thinks loosers, what is her power? He talks to the girl, with no malice, tosses in a bit of pis*( taking, ****y humour, laughts at her, makes fun of her - He finds the girl wants more attention from him, she is actually flirting with him - He realizes that girls are reacting to his A-hole Charm - He practices some-more - he pulls a few girls - has one night stands.

Stage eight- He dates a few girls spins a few plates, he starts to see his mates as guys trapped in a biased system, with them trying with desperation to pull women with nice actions, much like he used to do. He becomes aware of the cannon fodder around him of men being sucked up and spat out by a system, with them still going back for more - never learning the true nature of women.

Stage nine - One of his plates, suprises him - she is actually different, she is a giver (she doesn't do any of the negative things he has learned to be aware of from other women, leaving a trail of destruction in there path with 'gullable guys in stage one' - now his nice guy is gone, instead he is more 'himself', the words 'be yourself' are understood at this stage, he has hidden confidence and game - The girl is obsessed with him -

Stage ninev2 - He becomes confident in himself, knows that being single is a pleasure, he is cracking the hidden code.

Stage Ten.......

----

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
9 stages?? I'll give you 3:

1) Clueless nice guy, eventually gets screwed over by some unscrupulous broad(s).
2) Woman-hater - thinks every woman is like the unscrupulous broad(s) who screwed him over
3) Something in the middle - realizes that some women are better than others and he has to take control and man up if he wants to get them

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
9 stages?? I'll give you 3:

1) Clueless nice guy, eventually gets screwed over by some unscrupulous broad(s).
2) Woman-hater - thinks every woman is like the unscrupulous broad(s) who screwed him over
3) Something in the middle - realizes that some women are better than others and he has to take control and man up if he wants to get them
The problem with your three stages is it's almost akin to shaming language from women, about why a man would think like the OP does.

To me the OP has a point, he is going through the hate all women phase that recovering nice guys need to pass through, its a natural transition.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
The majority are worthless, skanks, and liars. No, I wasn't rejected today by a girl.
How are girls worthless?

Yes - many girls are skanks, but all men are skanks.

Yes - the majority of girls are liars some of the time, but very few lie all the time. But anyways, guys lie too. No one is perfect.

YT827 said:
When I see a chick now, I see a worthless *****. What do females offer besides their vagina?
So the problem lies with you. You cannot see anything else they offer.

YT827 said:
I don't want to feel this way, but I can never love women. I detest the female gender. I like sex and the way a ***** feels on my ****, but I don't "like" or respect women.
It is your choice not to like them. Just because you are unable to like them, does not mean they are truly unlovable.

Damn, you must be a blast to hang out with in real life.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
The problem with your three stages is it's almost akin to shaming language from women, about why a man would think like the OP does.

To me the OP has a point, he is going through the hate all women phase that recovering nice guys need to pass through, its a natural transition.
I was writing from personal experience but you're right that not all guys go through stages like this. Some guys are naturals and never go through the "hate" phase. Other guys are stuck in the "nice guy" phase and get taken advantage of their entire lives. I sympathize with the OP having gone through a hating phase too.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to beleive otherwise when its easy to get women by being an ******* than being a "better man".

I dont agree with the OP extreme opinion, i do beleive in real women i simply cant wait that long to find such thing lol.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'm going to toss this one out there. It's just some thoughts, not judgements.

I think the underlying theme here is you have to evaluate your own life, and what your priorities are. What do you want out of life? What do you want your piece of the pie to look like? What is that outlook right now? In 5 years? 40 years? On your death bed? What legacy (if you care about such things) do you want to leave?

Women are a part of this puzzle. But just a part. If I was to put a number to it, probably around 1/5th. As Men, we need sex. Sex is healthy. Sex is good. Sex is normal. Women help with such things. But after the fornicating is done, what happens then? Is it more sex, and just sex, for the next 80 years? For the life that I want to lead, no it isn't. Sex and sexuality are just a part of the bigger perspective.

I do believe in the whole "One woman/One man" ideal. Do I have any illusions of it looking like a disney movie? Absolutely not. But personally, I do believe that when there is a shared respect and shared experience between two people, you can sort out the rough patches.

Now I've been ****ed around by the best of them. Luckily, there have yet to be kids or assets involved. One chick destroyed me. It was the best thing that happened. Why? Because you gain perspective. You learn that the problem isn't necessarily with her. You learn that you are responsible for your actions, and often her ****ing you over was because you unintentionally allowed it. The pursuits of a Man should revolve around never unintentionally allowing anything to happen, with women, business, or otherwise. Look ahead, see how the cards will fall if you keep continueing on your current path, and plan accordingly.

I want kids in my life at some point, when I'm all squared away and financially sound. I believe having a family is important. I believe that having people who love you and will truly miss you, surrounding you on your deathbed, is a thing to strive for. The number of notches on the bed post isn't as relevant (by about 1/5th). Women allow a man to leave a legacy. She bears children, raises the kids, supports the guy, etc.

This isn't naive. If you bet the farm on a crazy chick, you're going to get burned. And it isn't her fault that you were dumbass enough to hitch your wagon to a crazy chick. Women leave because they aren't happy with something YOU are doing (generally). Get yourself sorted out, make yourself a Man that women want to be with, and things will fall into place.

So what does this long-winded drivel mean? Probably not much. I just know that yes, skanks abound, and yes, it's depressing at times. I've experienced it quite a few times already. But I know there are other things out there (4/5ths) that have a precedence as well. Play your cards right, prioritize what you want out of Life, and go out and get it. Don't dwell on 20% of the nonsense - you're missing out on 80% of the good stuff.