Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and people in general will disrespect you if you let them

Azazel

Reaction score
Notice
This is my first time writing on here and i dont know if this is the right place to post on the forum. This will a long rant about work its not perse me who is going through this.

So some background is that i have just started a job and was assigned a trainer for the first few weeks to show me the ropes and such. Now this guy (lets call him joe) is a terrific worker and I know cause I've seen the way people around here work and Joe has the highest daily tasks that he comples over 100 per day which is over 2 times what is deemed good per person and this is just regilular hour shif 9 hours, so he does around 125(rough estimate since i dont do overtime) since he works 12 hour shifts every single day(yes even through the weekend), and has been doing this for over 12 year. So this is were my rant comes in HE HAS NEVER BEEN PROMOTED AND IS TREATED LIKE A PIECE OF S**HT(for referencethe current manager has been there 5 years and supervisors around 2 to 3 years) by everyone of his co workers.

So where his forum come into play is that we were talking and the subject of his wife came in when he was talking about how it was his dream to marry an Asian women blah blah blah and how they are loyal. So anyway some co worker asked if Joe has broght.me breakfast and i asked confused why he would do tha ( apparently its a custom at the company that a trainer buys the new guy breakfast ) so Joe says he can't buy me breakfast and says that he has no money since his wife has all his banking info, so you know I went crazy about this and asked who in their f*ckin minds does this sh*t and he says that his Asian wife (imigrant) says that it's a custom for the wife to control the finance and some other bs. And then what drove me to the edge is that the guy was talking about his son and how his son has a hard time interacting with people and how I should be his friend and teach him how to be social (we are roughly the same age under 20) so out of curiosity I asked why his son was like that and he mentioned he moved here from the Philippines 3 years ago (not his real so but his wifes ‍♂) so. Not only is the wife using this poor man as a bank but as a passport to bring her family in the states and for some reason he can't see this and justifies it by using words like loyalty.

The other thing was respect so when I heard this I could clearly see why he was not respected by the everyone he is talked down on like a kid heck I'veseen little kids shown more respect so lately I've been trying to help help Joe with gaining respect and standing his ground like today when he was introducing to people and this one guy tells me in front of Joe to not listen to any word he says so I kind of went off and told the guy (one of the supervisors) to show some respect especially since he's right in front of him and how it's not polite for a man to treat another man like that (politely ofcourse i know supperiors can f*ck up my life if they wanted to).

Overall I have been there a week and no joke im respected (seen atleast as an equal) my training is supposed to end soon (im a fast learner) and the manager feels like I can manage on my own now. So should I talk to Joe about how I feel about how he is used around by everyone and not respected at the very least or should I just stick to my job and mind my own. Is he a lost cause

Lastly apologies for the grammar and the writing is kinda of all over since I feel I have alot to say and ask but hard to stay on one topic

Aze. out

Serenity

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

If he's that deep into it, then he's probably a lost cause. Trying to enlighten him about it will likely be met with resistance and give you more trouble than it's ever worth.

If you want to help the guy you'll have to patiently wait until it crashes and burns. It can be hard to watch, but I doubt he'll be receptive until he has lost a lot.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If a person doesn't respect themselves, why would anyone else? People treat others the way they have been taught to treat them by that person.

Azazel

Reaction score
T
Welcome to the forum!

If he's that deep into it, then he's probably a lost cause. Trying to enlighten him about it will likely be met with resistance and give you more trouble than it's ever worth.

If you want to help the guy you'll have to patiently wait until it crashes and burns. It can be hard to watch, but I doubt he'll be receptive until he has lost a lot.
That's the thing I usually keep to myself but I feel responsible I don't know why

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with this " captain save a bro " shyt your doing. I ve done that in the past and at the end I was the one who lost it all.

The guy works there for 12 years , maintains his marriage, so it obviously works for HIM.
Great to have a moral compass and all that but you'd be better off by observing the situation and learning from a distance.

This reminds of the movie Fuzz,where a cop from a big town had to work in a village where all kinds of things seemed off. At the end he finds out everyone acts the way they do and stays in the situation their in because they choose to and had their own agenda.He got kicked out of the village as a villain and a enemy, and not as a friendly hero.

Azazel

Reaction score
Yeah i will keep my distance from this one some things are not worth it. thanks for the advice