Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and fat

U

user43770

Simple solution. Make keto pizza. LMK if you want me to post the recipe. It's the sh!t and pretty easy to make. Granted, you need to make the keto bread separate, but you can make a lot of it and freeze it.
I don't worry about carbs much, unless I'm trying to cut body fat. But losing weight has never been a problem for me; gaining it is harder.

One thing I've learned over the years is to look at calories on a weekly basis, rather than a daily one. I.e. If you mess up on Saturday, you can make up for it by eating less on Sunday, Monday etc. This was a game changer for me.

Granted, if you're very overweight and want to reach your goal weight asap, cheating isn't recommended.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Right, but if you eat foods beforehand that are nutritious and satiating, and stay within your daily calorie limit, you can still lose weight.
Not necessarily. Eventually when you lose too much weight, you body will make you plateau. It's kinda like a dance.

U

user43770

Not necessarily. Eventually when you lose too much weight, you body will make you plateau. It's kinda like a dance.
From my knowledge, that's only an issue if you're trying to get below %12, which I've only done once in my life, and found to be not worth the effort. Unless you're at the pool/beach on a regular basis.

If someone has a lot of weight to lose, substituting 6 ounces of vodka for whatever they would have eaten in its stead, isn't going to hurt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then again, how would they even find it? If a guy googles "how to get girls," he's more likely to end up at loveshack than sosuave.
There's more than just Loveshack and Sosuave though. When I used to read up on seduction material, pretty much all of it was saying the same thing (red pill and PUA stuff). I never ended up at Loveshack. Most of this stuff is close to being mainstream anyway. I swear I almost never heard the word "alpha" in the outside world a decade ago. Now I hear people saying it routinely.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to see all your bodies. Please post.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman I mentioned in the original post, she is attractive, definitely hard on material, she's naturally busty. Her other half he's the husband that has grown a beer belly not really concerned about his looks. My intuition says she's not getting much of any sex from her husband he's too involved in his own hobbies she's on the back burner. When I've flirted with her just for fun she blushes and giggles a lot I have come up close to her from behind gets her heart beating 100 miles a minute.

A

AJ84

The woman I mentioned in the original post, she is attractive, definitely hard on material, she's naturally busty. Her other half he's the husband that has grown a beer belly not really concerned about his looks. My intuition says she's not getting much of any sex from her husband he's too involved in his own hobbies she's on the back burner. When I've flirted with her just for fun she blushes and giggles a lot I have come up close to her from behind gets her heart beating 100 miles a minute.
My intuition tells me she doesn’t want much sex from her fat husband.

When one spouse just lets themselves go, it send the message that they don’t even care to be f**kable to the other person anymore.

If you are decent looking guy who is in good shape of course the flirting will get her heart going ;)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to see all your bodies. Please post.
I think some guys on here are decent shape. Can't be 100% sure but I believe some are. I posted a pic of my physique before, I forgot what post/thread it was though.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if most peopke just drink water and stop drinking other drinks they'll lose tons.
Soda is the fvcking enemy man. I used to drink a 2 liter of Sprite by myself when I ballooned to 270 pounds.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some guys on here are decent shape. Can't be 100% sure but I believe some are. I posted a pic of my physique before, I forgot what post/thread it was though.
i don’t doubt it, i wasn’t being skeptical just nosey. haha :)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But, it's the crap food and alcohol they consume that makes them (and dudes) fat. Though, if you drink hard alcohol, rum, gin, vodka, that's fine; just don't over do it.
I drink hard alcohol at the minimum 3 x per week, nights, for business/social reasons.

I also partake at least 2 to 3 tins of beer around 3pm per day during hot seasons, I've got a regular group of businessmen who will congregate during that time.

But that's not definitive on being overweight.

Most men or women just simply over eat and coupled that with a sedentary lifestyle = overweight.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans are largely fat and lazy--period.

We have more food options in the US than any other country, jobs are plentiful, and everyone has an opportunity to succeed despite whatever lame excuses they conjure up. We are all 100% responsible for exactly where we are in life based on our own decisions. Our decisions could not have brought us to any other place (can't wait to hear from the "Whoa is me" crowd on this one). There's much in life we cannot control, but FAR MORE that we can.

The bottom line is this: Most people lack the self discipline to to what they have to do (stay in shape, lift, run, whatever) even if they don't want to do it.

I can't tell you how many times I'm eating my dinner at 10:00 PM because that's when I'm done with: Working, driving home, biking to gym, lift weights for 1.5 hours, bike home, run 2-4 miles with Doberman who has been home all day solo, get back, and take a shower, cook dinner, sit down at eat. Clock: 10:00 PM.

My mantra is: "I'm done when I'm done."

So no excuses. How bad do you WANT it. It's easy to eat like sh*it, be lazy, play video games, whatever. Then you see someone who looks great and you're like, "Oh, aren't they lucky." BS. Very few understand the effort it takes to stay in shape; mentally and physically.

I'd be happy to share diet and workout tips if you want to PM me. Be specific in what I can help you with.

BTW, I'm over 45.

~Dash~

Attachments

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink hard alcohol at the minimum 3 x per week, nights, for business/social reasons.

I also partake at least 2 to 3 tins of beer around 3pm per day during hot seasons, I've got a regular group of businessmen who will congregate during that time.

But that's not definitive on being overweight.

Most men or women just simply over eat and coupled that with a sedentary lifestyle = overweight.
Def moderation and movement. i drink, eat bread, carbs etc and am in good shape.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sugar is THE main enemy of people being slim. This is the reason that even the 3rd world now has a massive obesity problem. I hadn't had soda in years at this point and I never add sugar to anything. I had a sprite the other day because of a lack of options and just to see what it would be like and it actually made me feel ill. The problem is that people are so addicted to the sweet taste that they'll avoid sugar and go for artificial sweeteners.

I used to have a roommate who complained all day about being fat, but her idea of a snack was a baked potato with bbq sauce on it. She thought that it somehow had less calories because it was organic. I'm pretty sure she has asperger's at this point, but it just goes to show how badly informed people are regarding nutrition.