Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and fat

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my girl worked out for 4 months, she lost a little amount of weight

I told her and told her and told her and told her that diet is everything. She finally started tracking her calories and eating healthy - she is losing like 3 LBs a week

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being fat/broke is no way to go through life. You can either react to what is happening to you or you can control your environment. The by-product of living a disciplined life is you will have less stress which means you will make better decisions and will be healthier.

Create a budget, schedule self-care and build it into your life... then have the disciple for follow what you have laid out. Good advice to both men and women... do this and you will naturally be more attractive and interesting to the opposite sex.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being fat/broke is no way to go through life. You can either react to what is happening to you or you can control your environment. The by-product of living a disciplined life is you will have less stress which means you will make better decisions and will be healthier.

Create a budget, schedule self-care and build it into your life... then have the disciple for follow what you have laid out. Good advice to both men and women... do this and you will naturally be more attractive and interesting to the opposite sex.
And happier! Good advice for all. Just go after it! Push! :)