Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and fat

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to laugh when I see women trying to get in shape, its a losing battle for most women they get fat no matter what they do some are worse than others. One of the married women I know she has a thing for me I seen her out running today she's back on her trying to get fit kick again. The single mom that was after me I see she's getting fat, see it in her face she's getting thunder thighs she's got a beta man in her life he's desperate for attention.

You know it makes me wonder why women even bother once they hit their 30s its a down hill slide they start aging, with my ex she was thin as a rail, not anymore. Some women are able to stay in shape naturally I know a few of them that are not much bigger than they were in high school and they haven't aged significantly.

It makes me laugh when I see women in their 30s exercising to get in "shape" its just a lost cause, once they lose the weight it doesn't stay off the fat comes back usually even worse than it was before. As I guy I was in bad shape 6 years ago its taken me a long time to get back to a healthy weight, all its taken is eating a little healthier and returning to a physically active job. The weight is staying off I watch what I eat I get plenty of physical activity in a day, I've rolled back 10 years of aging.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to laugh when I see women trying to get in shape, its a losing battle for most women they get fat no matter what they do some are worse than others. One of the married women I know she has a thing for me I seen her out running today she's back on her trying to get fit kick again. The single mom that was after me I see she's getting fat, see it in her face she's getting thunder thighs she's got a beta man in her life he's desperate for attention.

You know it makes me wonder why women even bother once they hit their 30s its a down hill slide they start aging, with my ex she was thin as a rail, not anymore. Some women are able to stay in shape naturally I know a few of them that are not much bigger than they were in high school and they haven't aged significantly.

It makes me laugh when I see women in their 30s exercising to get in "shape" its just a lost cause, once they lose the weight it doesn't stay off the fat comes back usually even worse than it was before. As I guy I was in bad shape 6 years ago its taken me a long time to get back to a healthy weight, all its taken is eating a little healthier and returning to a physically active job. The weight is staying off I watch what I eat I get plenty of physical activity in a day, I've rolled back 10 years of aging.
Yeah, what a waste!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes me laugh when I see women in their 30s exercising to get in "shape" its just a lost cause, once they lose the weight it doesn't stay off the fat comes back usually even worse than it was before.
If what you're saying is true, then that means that women can't be blamed for being fat. Because from what you say, once they reach a certain point, it's hopeless.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's funny is when a woman talks about how she works out, showing me on her phone all these fancy graphs about her activity..

Then I ask her what she ate that day... As she finishes smoking her cigarette and drinking her mamosa, she revals that she went out to eat somewhere and prolly ate a pizza.

And she wonder why she looks so meh in a bikini.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know that the single biggest unattractive thing they can do is be FAT. If your chick has let herself go; your turn on the ride is almost over. The second most unattractive thing they can do is be a b!tchy nagging shrew. Here is a guide to let you know what is going on.

Slim/Pleasant: Congrats... she's still in love with you.
Fat/Pleasant: She still loves you, but she's not in love. You are meeting most of her needs... sex isn't one of them.
Slim/B!tchy: She's got another dude in the wings.... your ride is almost over.
Fat/B!tchy: This is the worst, not only does she not really love you, but she isn't going anywhere. She's trying to drive you off... grow a brain and END it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's better that she make an effort to lose weight than not to. I think that should be encouraged rather than mocked.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure when they're being plowed by their latest blue pilled beta boner boy they don't think it's useless.

Why you waste so much time hating on people you'll never met?

Are you worried they're going to cut in line in front of you at the buffet?

Are you one of the environmentalist types who thinks we humans eat too much for our own good?

Are you doing some ultra sensitive seismic tests and thunder thighs is messing up your data?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you, the struggle is real. From what my GYN told me, as women age, their level of estrogen decreases. The decrease in estrogen will cause carbs to turn into fat easier (I think she said belly fat) The advice she gae to me was to head towards keto and reserve my carb intake for alcohol and special occasion treats. Some women appear to get off lucky and not have this issue and some women have thyroid issues so they dont have to deal with this.

It does become harder and harder for both sexes to shed weight the older they get. the best defense is a good offense, keep yourself in shape always

Anyone under 40, unless their hormones are fubar'ed, have no excuse.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do more yoga ladies! It’s really not that hard to be fit. Take a walk every day and eat healthy. Fast once a week for 24-48 hours. Easy. 39 and creeping close to 40 and i still get compliments on my body. Moderation but don’t eat crap. Fruit or celery/peanut butter for dessert Also, men of all ages appreciate a fit, toned body. The liars will tell my friends they like “more cushion for the pushin.” No, no they don’t.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would rather see women working out rather than getting fatter shovelling crap and booze into their faces which I see just as many men doing as women.
i think it’s a matter of finding what works for you and everyone is slightly different. i tried the gym for one year and while it toned me up quickly it wasn’t something i could stick with. i just disliked it so much. same with running. tried that for a year and we didn’t agree. it’s consistency. do something you like or can at least tolerate and do it consistently. crash diets and fad exercise programs will never work. it needs to become part of your lifestyle. i have a vegan “diet” but it’s lifelong. i love yoga and walking so i do it every single day. no days off. but yeah, the American diet of foods we eat is pretty garbage. i see my coworkers struggle with weight meanwhile they order breakfast and lunch every day.

“do few things but do them well.”

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it’s a matter of finding what works for you and everyone is slightly different. i tried the gym for one year and while it toned me up quickly it wasn’t something i could stick with. i just disliked it so much. same with running. tried that for a year and we didn’t agree. it’s consistently. do something you like or can at least tolerate and do it consistently. crash diets and fad exercise programs will never work. it needs to become part of your lifestyle. i have a vegan “diet” but it’s lifelong. i love yoga and walking so i do it every single day. no days off. but yeah, the American diet of foods we eat is pretty garbage. i see my coworkers struggle with weight meanwhile they order breakfast and lunch every day.
I just took some onsite training where they provided breakfast and lunch.

I sat across from a very nice lady, who was overweight. She would come every day with a very "McCaffe" (McDonalds) iced creamed and probably heavily sugared drink and a bag containing McDonalds breakfast foods. But before she would eat her Micky D's, she would grab breakfast from what the training provided (eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, pastries)

Of course I didnt say anything but, my gosh, shouldn't she know not to eat THAT MUCH?! Isnt it common sense?!

A

AJ84

i think it’s a matter of finding what works for you and everyone is slightly different. i tried the gym for one year and while it toned me up quickly it wasn’t something i could stick with. i just disliked it so much. same with running. tried that for a year and we didn’t agree. it’s consistently. do something you like or can at least tolerate and do it consistently. crash diets and fad exercise programs will never work. it needs to become part of your lifestyle. i have a vegan “diet” but it’s lifelong. i love yoga and walking so i do it every single day. no days off. but yeah, the American diet of foods we eat is pretty garbage. i see my coworkers struggle with weight meanwhile they order breakfast and lunch every day.
I love walking and rowing.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took some onsite training where they provided breakfast and lunch.

I sat across from a very nice lady, who was overweight. She would come every day with a very "McCaffe" (McDonalds) iced creamed and probably heavily sugared drink and a bag containing McDonalds breakfast foods. But before she would eat her Micky D's, she would grab breakfast from what the training provided (eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, pastries)

Of course I didnt say anything but, my gosh, shouldn't she know not to eat THAT MUCH?! Isnt it common sense?!
i think people don’t stop and add all the little things up to be honest. same with money. coworkers also complain about being broke without adding up how much they spend on that breakfast and lunch everyday. i attribute it to laziness, physically and mentally. Make a spreadsheet for god’s sake.

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love walking and rowing.
Rowing! Yes! Outdoors or in? it’s great when you do find things that you love that are also healthy. my walks are not a chore at all. i love nature, i listen to an audiobook and stay fit.

A

AJ84

Rowing! Yes! Outdoors or in? it’s great when you do find things that you love that are also healthy. my walks are not a chore at all. i love nature, i listen to an audiobook and stay fit.
Both:) I used to row competitively in high school. I unfortunately don’t get a chance to row outside as much as I would like but I have a rowing machine at home. Winter time I row daily because I walk less due to Canadian winter lol. Every other season I walk approx 1.5 hours a day cumulative (my work involves travelling around the city and I walk to some appointments).

I do strength training at the gym in my condo about twice a week. Tried jogging for a bit but not for me either lol. I have a bad knee and it didn’t matter what of runners I wore it didn’t help. Hats off to the die hard runners though, much respect. Tried group exercise classes but I find that I prefer to exercise alone.

I eat pretty healthily but I do indulge at times (occasional pastry or piece of cake, a few glasses of wine or beer every now and then). On days I do that I eat far less for the following two days.

Toronto has no shortage of restaurants that offer low fat low carb healthy dishes from many cultures which is great. I’m not vegan but I have been to vegan restaurants and it was really good.

I totally agree that when you find an activity that you like you’re more likely to do it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how much you hang out at the gym if you drink a bottle of wine every night with your fast food. Its amazing how many women don't comprehend this simple fact.
This right here is the main problem. This is both a Male and Female problem. You see it everywhere, Men and Women killing themselves in the gym trying to shred the body fat however they are unaware that they won't lose sh*t without diet. As long as they keep eating sugar and a boat load of carbs, their insulin levels will remain high and in body fat storage mode. High insulin levels = More Fat Accumulation.

U

user43770

This right here is the main problem. This is both a Male and Female problem. You see it everywhere, Men and Women killing themselves in the gym trying to shred the body fat however they are unaware that they won't lose sh*t without diet. As long as they keep eating sugar and a boat load of carbs, their insulin levels will remain high and in body fat storage mode. High insulin levels = More Fat Accumulation.
It definitely affects both genders. Tell the average guy that he should keep track of how many calories he's consuming haha...he'll look at you like you're a mental case.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It definitely affects both genders. Tell the average guy that he should keep track of how many calories he's consuming haha...he'll look at you like you're a mental case.
It does but women aren’t as visually stimulated as men are. we just don’t place it as high up on the priority list as men do. it’s on there for sure. i wouldn’t date an obese man because it looks gross and is also unhealthy and he couldn’t do activities that i value. but females def “put up” with a little weight on men more than men put up with it. a female that knows and accepts this has an advantage. men will be way more attracted and into us if we have a slammin body. i keep myself in shape for me and regardless if i am dating. but when i am having sex i def take it up a few notches. i love being praised for my body and objectified in that way. so hot to hear him say that. i allow a little leeway in my man’s body if he is a good provider, good at sex, and logical/stable/dependable.