Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and arguments/fights

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just described what sounds like a dead relationship. Think about that.
If it's already dead you shouldn't be able to make it more dead. Stop pumping Attention and time into it. You shouldn't be asking her for anything and you shouldn't be helping her with anything.. Don't validate her in anyway. It's all about you now. Put your time and focus on you and what you want. For now it's not her. I just read a similar situation where guy gave up on her, got into his life, restored some social strength and even started dating. Some of her friends where saying they'd get with him. She wanted to fvck.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My recent behavior was wrong, will silence and distance fix that? I don't know, I was thinking of sending flowers. I'm not sure.
Silence and distance to a point, yet you have to re-engage her at some point to amend the issues at hand. Apologizing over and over won't go anywhere. I wouldn't send flowers until you've both worked on rebuilding your communication so it's strong and both feel respected. Work on your image and dealings so she feels attracted to you to want a physical connection. If you both start to work out better, romance her and try again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't give two ****s about convincing her. I totally understand when someone is very emotional and closed to logical discussion and I mostly leave it at that, but I will have that conversation with them. There are no "forbidden topics" or ones "you don't touch" with women. I touch what I wanna touch, no matter what. She wants to leave? Leave.

Women in your life will either see you as a master of reason and as a leader or they will **** test you every moment and not let you hang out in peace and will make fights and drama over nothing.

If you do not train her to become less emotional and know who she's talking to, she will spill out her guts almost in any situation where she can and feels like because by default, they don't respect you. The grow respect for you depending on how you handle their misbehaviours and the arguments you guys have and she will make sure to have arguments with you anytime she doubts your value and integrity and spine as a man. If she senses a strong spine since the beginning, she will make few to no fights. Men with a backbone are rare nowadays and no matter how emotional women are, they know when they find a good man who has his own beliefs and will not bend anytime she feels like it.
What if it's the opposite? She holds things in and doesn't open up enough or spill enough to you. Hence poor connection.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
As @BeExcellent said, your power lies in the WALKING AWAY frame. Be willing. Show her. Not by saying, but by actions. I've been dating a girl for 6 months that I've been warned about a couple of times here, including by the wise old lady above.

I use to mention about walking away. Well, about 2 weekends ago, we got into another argument whilst under the influence and this time instead of saying it, I showed her. I drove all the way across to my city 2 hours away at 3am ..... she was shocked and dumbfounded. I essentially caffeinated the hamster. She immediately started calling me nonstop, blowing up my phone with texts etc, she came down in bus and proceeded to **** me until she had a powerful orgasm (it was the first time she orgasmed with penetration by the way!). She is not much more feminine, responsive, loving, etc. (she might just be playing the manipulative card) as most women do - but I am quite aware of it and she is playing in my frame, not hers.

here are a couple of links you might want to read;

https://therationalmale.com/2011/10/17/indignation/

https://therationalmale.com/2011/08/25/the-desire-dynamic/

as has been mentioned above, alpa aloofness and indifference goes a long way in this situation.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do and say annoying things to get a reaction from their guy. It has to do with feeling appreciated because their man displays emotion, negatively or not. It's almost like a reassurance type thing for them. When you don't react, they get even more pissed off because they're not getting what they want.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually wont admit they're wrong relative to men.
You obviously didnt read what i posted.

I didnt tell him to ask her to admit she was wrong. I told him to only focus on her behavior that created the situation, and what he needs for her to change in her behavior, so she doesnt disrespect him again. And I told him not to let her deflect THAT conversation.

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't initiated any conversation yet she has, nothing deep or personal, asking how my day is going. We haven't arranged to meet up since returning from vacation, she is working this weekend and is busy.

Conversation is light at this point and not frequent. But she is initiating it so that must be a positive sign.