Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and animals

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard that girls who have and love a dog kinda see him as the male figure in their life that is currently missing or something and I have heard that girls like cats because they kinda are like them. Am so curious about this whole topic, what do you guys think? Is this relevant? Is it bullshet? Any red flags associated with girls loving animals a lot (or more than human beings)? Any red flags associated with this topic?

Serenity

Reaction score
The number of animals is usually a measure of their insanity. One pet is fine, unless they seem overly obsessed with it.

Women with dogs play a dominant role, they're usually bossy and bad relationship material. With a man they'll end up fighting and cooperate poorly, they have a dog because it will be submissive. These women are power hungry.

Women with cats want to play caretakers rather than boss. This isn't necessarily better, it's just another form of crazy. They'll probably be clingy in a relationship and have strong fear of abandonment, basically they'll go batsh!t insane if you leave them.

I guess fish are ok since interactions with them are extremely limited on a psychological level, they're just a decoration you feed.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd disagree with the concept of dogs with women... I have yet to see a woman even able to dominate their own dog... the dog is always a prince that can do whatever the fck he wants basically... no domination there. I've seen it but only with women who developed strong curiosity on how to properly do dog training.
chihuahua's have a bad rep because of this very exactly.. but deep down they're pretty good dogs/critters

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can draw many conclusions from any of this.

I dated one female who had a very well disciplined dog. She spent a lot of time working with him. That dog respected her at all times. This was the only female I have ever seen that could dominate a dog. However, she didn't love that dog. The bond just wasn't there. She didn't have it in her heart to bond with any dog.

One of my ex's was a dog lover. She had 2 big dogs that she loved tremendously. She was the total opposite of what Grewd says. Her dogs were like her kids.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic also interests me!

A few years ago, The New York Times wrote an article on single women with dogs. It quoted lots of psychologists, etc. The thought was more women are delaying having kids (or even husband) with careers, etc and that the dog was their defacto kid. They can put their motherly instincts on the dog, with less commitment than a family.

I think some girls have a dog as a regular pet, which is healthy. But most girls personify their dogs. I see this more than 90% of the time. Usually, women with serious professions without a husband, kids, etc. When a woman has a little dog, it's usually more red flag than a big dog. When a woman personifies her dog with clothing, birthday parties, play dates, gourmet treats, an Instagram acct..,,that is a major red flag. The chick can't have a successful relationship with people so the little dog is a surrogate.

I think cats is an even bigger red flag and has been for generations. Psychologists say BPD/HPD loves cats because the cat needs them for food, etc but doesn't smother them. The cat will love on them briefly but then leave triggering abondment!, but will ALWAYS come back. It has to for food. The cat will then leave before smothering them. Beware the cat lady. A buddy of mine got burned so many times, he would literally stand up at dinner and walk out if a girl mentioned her cat, total ghost.

Pets give unconditional love, which people with mental issues crave.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I don't even know where to start with this.

Ah yes Vet Techs, I dated an ex vet tech and 1 that wanted to be 1. It's 2yrs of schooling and the salary is terrible starting off. Like 20k to 25k if that. If they are an Awws which they usually are it will end up messing with them mentally. All the animals they can't "save". This is what the ex vet tech told me. She enjoyed it but burnt out and the pay sucked.

She had 2 dogs, with one getting old. I would hear about it al the time, just blah blah how bad it's going to be when it dies! After hearing it 3 different times that **** got old real fast! I'm out.

The ex gf that wanted to go to school for it did. We split up she moved back home to go school for it. No contact, so who knows if she followed through with it? She had 1 cat that was a pain in the ass, it would piss on her bed if she was gone more than a day or so.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now obviously if you've got 15 cats or some **** you are ****ed in the head. But people are too quick to generalize. Honestly, women just love animals and show some fake attention because they think they're cute. But they don't actually CARE for them. Think about that. They love them. But they don't care about them. Maybe because of laziness, but it also shows that they wouldn't be suitable partners if they're like that. If they actually do care for animals, then they probably are very affectionate people. If they don't, they are less 'human' and are more likely to screw you over hardcore and not care about it at all. Why do I say that? Well, serial killers usually practice on animals first before moving on towards humans.

Now obviously that's a big leap comparing them to serial killers, but hear me out: like serial killers, if you can hurt animals or refuse to take responsibility over them or what your actions can do to them, then you can do the same to humans too.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now obviously if you've got 15 cats or some **** you are ****ed in the head. But people are too quick to generalize. Honestly, women just love animals and show some fake attention because they think they're cute. .
I think little dogs, especially personifying them is a RED FLAG
But you are right, literally every single girl over age 25 has a pet they adore.
Heck, I just realized 90% of single men over age 25 have a pet they adore.
Maybe it is something about living alone.