"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Women acting like Men.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
There was a girl who about a month ago started going to my school and was in a few of my classes. When I first saw her she was a 7, but as I got to know her she kept going down beacuse she acts like a guy, now i see her mabey as 4 (she actualy seems uglier to me), and I would never date her now.

I knew girls felt less attraction to guys that act like girls, just thought that it was interesting that it happened to me being a guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
yeah it happens to me, but more when they act crazy rather than like blokes, although the two tedn to go together.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Mmmm, there is a hell of a lot of parallels between problems that girls have with guys and problems guys have with girls. I'm totally with you on how unattractive it is for a girl to act like a bloke. C'mon, it's just not feminine, though I don't mind the crazy girls as much, except on mondays.

I have thought about how much worse it would be to be a loser girl than a loser guy. An AFC can become a Don Juan, irrespective of their looks and personality. Any guy can improve their looks to be at a level that their personality will carry them the extra distance, so to speak. This is because girls will **** a guy who looks like a rat if he makes them feel good. Can you really imagine going out witha dog of a girl because she's a "great person".

The phrase "No, oh god...just...no." springs to mind.

****, and then there's pregnancy, bleeding from your slit, being physically inferior (hopefully), and the whole high school girl *****-a-thon that goes on.

Damn, is there anything an ugly girl can do that doesn't involve surgery? Poor *****es...poor *****es indeed.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well i know a girl that did go to get surgery.

There is th time tested route that the ugly hoes at my school follow, be a hoe. They get some simply by putting out . . .
 
Top