Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women 35-45

mikephat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that advices on this forum usually don't work with single/divorced women/moms 35-45yo.

Am I wrong? Can you share some tips and specific advices for mature women?

I am 47

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sir, you are partially correct in my experience

doing full on ignore/pua stuff dont work well, you do need to raise the text ratio abit, and show a little more interest to them than the younger ones.
they feel that they need to be the only one you are perusing, even that they know you are single. Telling them you have options may put them off,
let them think you have options...

Most of the advice here works well if you are strictly out to date, mostly under 34yo women.
Other advice here about establishing and keeping frame apply almost universally and is helpful insight for any man dealing with women in any capacity.

you are 47 and should not really consider women above 40yo as your target range.

mikephat

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true. I lost a couple of them (I think) because I implied I have other options.
And most of them are looking for a LTR and/or white knights (yes!) and not willing to be **** buddies or plates. If they smell you are not serious, they run away.

Good advice, thank you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah sadly it's not true. The older they get the more entitled they get until they just give up

Glassguy

Reaction score
Interesting thread....

In my recent experience, 27-32 fall into 3 catagories, and are the worst of the age groups.

1.) Single woman with a kid and flaky as hell. They are good looking and they think they can have basically anyone they want until they are in and out of 4-5 relationships that last a month or two, the guys pump and dump them until they realize a single mom with baggage isnt what they are looking for. Man runs away.

2.) Single woman with a kid and want to rush into a commitment asap. It probably would be this way with ANY decent looking guy that gives them some attention. The guy bangs them until they realize the woman is only acting the way she does in her attempt to lock the man down. Man runs away.

3.) Single woman, no kids, been through MAYBE one or two relationships where there was emotional connection. Spent her late teens through most of her mid 20's "hooking up" and "hanging out". Still single because she is C-R-A-Z-Y and tries to hide it but it eventually comes out. Man runs.

I am 39 yrs old, date chicks from 23-36/38. It seems to me the 23-26 year olds want to have fun first and foremost but will wind up eating out of your hand if played correctly.

I dont have much experience with chicks older than 38 because I just dont go there. Maybe I should!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to agree with the OP. This is pretty much the age group I mess with and these girls just don't respond as well to some of the teachings you will find here.

This age group is really interesting and comes across a bit pruidsh. 5yrs ago when I was serious into chasing women and more into the 28-35 age group, all I had to do was throw a few lines out there, flirt, make a slight investment, and sechs was soon on its way. These 35-45yo's aren't as willing to play along. They want to study you for a longer period of time. They want to talk on the phone longer while getting to know you. They want to text more often before you even go out. They are expecting greater investment than what I am used to. Oh sure, you have the ones who give it up pretty quickly when they are horny enuff and think you will get away, but the majority take a cautious approach. I'm sure they've had their feelers hurt over the years and want something real. 45yo, is pretty much the very last exit for women and their looks. I can see why they want to make the right choice and secure a long term option. They don't have any more time left for screwing around with guys they really aren't interestested in. BUT, that still doesn't stop them from playing their stupid hot/cold games. I don't notice any less bs from these. They are just as flakey, especially if they still have their looks.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread....

In my recent experience, 27-32 fall into 3 catagories, and are the worst of the age groups.

1.) Single woman with a kid and flaky as hell. They are good looking and they think they can have basically anyone they want until they are in and out of 4-5 relationships that last a month or two, the guys pump and dump them until they realize a single mom with baggage isnt what they are looking for. Man runs away.

2.) Single woman with a kid and want to rush into a commitment asap. It probably would be this way with ANY decent looking guy that gives them some attention. The guy bangs them until they realize the woman is only acting the way she does in her attempt to lock the man down. Man runs away.

3.) Single woman, no kids, been through MAYBE one or two relationships where there was emotional connection. Spent her late teens through most of her mid 20's "hooking up" and "hanging out". Still single because she is C-R-A-Z-Y and tries to hide it but it eventually comes out. Man runs.

I am 39 yrs old, date chicks from 23-36/38. It seems to me the 23-26 year olds want to have fun first and foremost but will wind up eating out of your hand if played correctly.

I dont have much experience with chicks older than 38 because I just dont go there. Maybe I should!
Hey @Glassguy
Can you go into depth/story about your #3. I may have a correlation. Most women I've taken on dates in the 25-32 range that have big masculine dogs end up being deeply insecure/compensating and having anxiety/depression issues.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hey @Glassguy
Can you go into depth/story about your #3. I may have a correlation. Most women I've taken on dates in the 25-32 range that have big masculine dogs end up being deeply insecure/compensating and having anxiety/depression issues.
I may be wrong, but I have casually dated several girls in this age range, had a ltr with one that led to an engagement that led to a break up 3 months before the wedding.

But here is my take: That age girls are the ones that were the forefathers when dating changed from dating....to hooking up. Most of them have had a few short and longer lasting fwb. So they are used to being able to get fvcked without the normal woman emotions of a relationships....they are good at keeping them separate.

On the flip side, that age MEN are filled with beta after beta. They are the forefathers of the social media hay day and most of them don't know how to approach a woman, let alone talk to one, if its not through a keyboard or smartphone screen.

So these women are dealing with betas all around, they want to fvck because, well, they want to fvck just like the guys. They are scared to get into an emotional state with someone because of their fear of emotions (very independent) and the guys dont know how to communication in this "relationship" because it escalated from the computer/phone texting to real life interaction. So these women have gotten to the point where they are very independent and avoid relationships like the plague because they know sooner or later, the bottom will fall out, and that my friend makes them bat sh!t crazy in general.

I noticed the 26 yr old that I was engaged to was always amazed at how well I communicated with her. Realize that most of the men in that same age group that hot chicks are talking to are entitled men who still act like college kids.....or they are pill heads...if a chick is looking for more than hooking up they will run from them when they figure out the guys maturity level and ability to actually have an adult, real life relationship with them.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.The idea that a man is "the prize" isn't applicable to any woman over 45 that has a few relationships behind them. Most of them are divorced at least once, have grown or almost grown kids or some grandkids. The don't believe the PUA bull**** that works on the teeny boppers or early twenty something girls. These are women. They know them selves. They know their bodies. They for the most part realize their sexual days are waning and are really not motivated by their hormones. They want a companion, a man they can trust to be there at night, someone who can put two thoughts together without looking like a dumb ass, some one to lead them in life. Sure you will find the hotel bar types that are looking for a sugar daddy, but for the most part if you are discussing women that have some education, are not totally obese and ugly and have a steady income, they want stability...They most likely rode the **** carousal when younger but now more interested in how a man can compliment their already established life. If you attempt to do the PUA crap that may work with the younger club scene chicks these women will shut you down without a backward glance. You need to be able to offer them something which is missing in their lives. They know they can go on line and have 200 hits in a week so they are not needing to be extremely sexual to have a companion. As someone said they are looking for long term...as in forever if possible and they will be damned selective on who they will let in their bed based on that criteria. All that said...if you find a woman that clicks for you and she has her **** together you are a lucky man as they will literally stand by their man come hell or high water... If you treat them with respect and dignity they will do the same for you. Horror stories are out there for sure but in large this aged woman say 45+ can be a great friend and life partner if you don't do some stupid crap to make them walk. And walk they will, without a look back, without a second thought, as they have been there done that and got the t-shirt. Just my take as an old guy.

Last edited:

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealing with this right now. I'm 45 she's 39.

They are very quick to try to put you in the friend zone. They all have several beta-white night orbiters. IMO: they seem to want to prove that they can pay for their own stuff and survive on their own. (This of course can be just an act).

I've noticed that they're a little colder and seem to understand if you're gaming them.

If you have a strong personality, they're very easy to hook up with as most guys our age don't have the balls to approach them. They seem to be more hesitant to have svx (this can also be an act)

They can be fun though, and require less flashy things to do. Chilling at their place with a couple of drinks is the same to them as taking them out for dinner.

This is my experience anyway.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you find yourself in a mutual relationship with them they can be unbelievable in bed! They want you to rock their world and will do the same for their man. I guess the only issue that may eat at a guys head is how did they get so darn good in bed....lol! But as one woman told me...."it all washes out"....sigh....

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah sadly it's not true. The older they get the more entitled they get until they just give up
Her attitude after 30 will become one of anger, resentment, impatience and whatever the female version of misogyny is…basically her malevolence will become more pronounced, her hatred of all mankind more pronounced and overt. And when she does blow up at men for being “bastards”…other women in a similar age range will coo in her defence…”you go girl…”

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would beg to differ with you gentlemen.
Right now spinning a 46 year old... Just had her birthday this week and gave her a little birthday d!ck as a present. I know she is nearly 20 years older than me... But fvck it, she actually looks very good, especialy for her age and better than a lot of 20 somethings I have been with. I mean she has her wear and tear for age but still, not that bad.

I am actually finding her to be more calm and chill than most of the other slvts I have associated with. It is just a no strings attached sex thing and it is all cool with me.

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother im 46 don't look it, don't feel it, sure as hell ain't going to date a woman who looks older than I do... That's a sticky point for me. I really don't think IMHO there is ANY difference with women. The older ones just have been around longer and are a little more aware. Now that being said I am working a much younger gal at the moment. Im at the age where I can be dashing and debonair. I'm living it!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny really.

There is the camp that women after a certain age are all washed up, those guys are entitled to their view.

I'm 47 myself. I'm going to retire from regular day job work by 50. I've had my kids, still wear a size 4 dress, rock a bikini, have long thick hair, great looks, bikini body and I'm successful. Total package. Women like me exist. Women like me have life experience and wisdom. We are patient. We are self assured and not insecure, so the aspects of game that rely on "hamster spinning" or playing to insecurity doesn't work. There is no hamster to spin. I recognize game immediately. I always did, having been in the nightclub business.

If I like a man, I say so, and I show him as well (but I don't jump into bed). Then I watch & see what he does. If I like him I look for his lead. If he doesn't lead he either doesn't like me well enough or he doesn't know how to lead, in either case I'm out.

I enjoy sex & am good at it and while I pay attention to how a man is in bed, I'm more interested in him as a whole person than just for sex (this is also why I personally don't get the whole cougar thing...how exactly is a man substantially younger than me going to lead me? - he can't so I'm not interested although some women are.)

For me to consider a man for LTR he's got to be someone who is himself a self actualized person. I don't do hook ups or ONS. Sex is special, I like it to be special and I require emotional connection for it to progress.

I am happy to care for a man but pass on men who need someone to take care of them (i. e. men who don't have their own life together)

I find that there are more choices than ever at this age. Few women my age still look youthful & sexy, fewer still are also emotionally stable, and even fewer also have their financial lives & child rearing handled.

But having said all that I'm happy being me & doing my thing. I have someone who I see regularly for over a year who is 51, has 3 kids and who I really enjoy; I am also close with my ex husband, who is 50 and I don't see any need to change the way things are, and neither do the two men in my life.

I find there are plenty of men who would love to find a woman in this age range who is still hot, who has the same cultural references, who relates to children but isn't defined by them, who has life experience and wisdom, and is intelligent and self sufficient and demure.

And no the physical beauty won't last forever. But it won't for men either. And many of the guys who wife up someone 20 years younger find this out in divorce court when they get over the hill.

We are all going to age. Might as well enjoy life & good people and do it gracefully.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally date Asian women in this range. Finding one without a kid s difficult. I enjoy learning languages and have many cross cultural interests do that s not an issue. They do let u lead however u have to be a gentle leader. Being an alpha arse hat doesn't wash. Which is interesting because they do seem to accept that from their own culture