Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women 28+. Clinically insane?

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's probably more careful cause she's selecting males that might put up with her messed up self as she doesn't want a guy to dump her because of that.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
This is very interesting. Heres the way I look at it. Women between the ages of 20-24 are smack dab in the middle of their "party girl phase" I know two of them EXACTLY like this. They typically have had a long term relationship with a guy that went sour for whatever reasons, and are out to celebrate their singlehood. They idolize "Carrie" from "Sex in the City" and try to more or less live life like she would. They work their 9-5 mundane jobs, and after hours, socialize like Hell. Sometimes they attend college. But whatever the case, they absolutley LIVE for getting all dolled up on a Mon-Thurs. night, or ESPECIALLY the weekend, and packing on the warpaint/make-up, the sexy little skirts, and hitting the Downtown scene in a restaurant with an outdoor patio, and flirting to their little hearts content, sipping margaritas with high end tequila, and bar hopping deep into the night. Sometimes they will land up making out with some guy at the bar, and sometimes they land up at private parties, or naked in a bedroom. But it never really leads to anything, as they get addicted to the lifestyle. They really dont want a boyfriend or a long term relationship, but they complain about it a lot. (Not finding anyone)....on the other hand, they couldnt ever live without hitting the town and doing the "Sex in the City" thing.

Now, this is all fine and well until say age 28-29. Now the biological clock starts ticking, and at age 30, a woman, in my opinion, unless she lives on dry salads, and in the gym, and the tanning salons is NOT in her physical prime. The prime is about age 23. By the time the big 3-Oh hits, the lines around the eyes start showing, and weight starts piling on the midsection and the thigh areas. She starts LOOKING 30, and now she is competing with the little hottie 23 year olds. Oh, she'll still get hit on, if she is hot, but the men for the most part WONT stick around, and by this time, she wants the beautiful 200,000.00 home and the companionship that can breed with her, the bar scene becomes old. "Sex in the City" becomes a faded memory. But she still has a kitty between her legs and SOME of the time she can find Prince Charming and live happily ever after. The rest become old maids.

So, gentlemen, thats it, in a handbasket.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The case for 30-something women is:

-Sexually, they are more experienced, aggressive and desireous of it.
-Personally, they may be more settled in their career (the professional ones) and lives are in better order.
-Dating interactions are much easier because they play less games, are more likely to know what they want, and don't have as much time on the bio clock to be a c@ck tease and beat around the bush.

The case against 30-something women is:

-More likely to run into bitter angry women, divorced women, or women with kids.
-Physically, many of them are not what they used to be (loose body, wrinkles showing up, etc.). Very few are young for their age (though non-whites and meditteranean whites age better).
-If they have never been married before, they could very well be phsycho.
-If you are just looking for flings, it is more difficult with this age group; excluding the divorced ones.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott

,,,,it never really leads to anything, as they get addicted to the lifestyle. They really dont want a boyfriend or a long term relationship, but they complain about it a lot. (Not finding anyone)....on the other hand, they couldnt ever live without hitting the town and doing the "Sex in the City" thing.

Now, this is all fine and well until say age 28-29.
JackPrescott,

That was the best description of the today's reality!
:up: :up: :up:

I wondered why they are doing so stupid things in their 30s... and you are absolutely right: it is her addiction to the lifestyle!

But what brought this lifestyle? 20 years ago it was all different.. women had more traditional values.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
The case against 30-something women is:

1. More likely to run into bitter angry women, divorced women, or women with kids.
2. Physically, many of them are not what they used to be (loose body, wrinkles showing up, etc.). Very few are young for their age (though non-whites and meditteranean whites age better).
3. If they have never been married before, they could very well be phsycho.
4. If you are just looking for flings, it is more difficult with this age group; excluding the divorced ones.
1. True some are. If you run into angry and bitter one, well.. you will know it fairly soon, so you can easily bail. I don't see a problem here.
If she is divorced - I see no problem here.

2. True, although even if you find 20 y.o. at some point of time she will 30 and even 40. Will you dimp her then?
I mean either you like her... or dont like her. It is about "chemistry" not age... My point is age is overrated a bit.

3. True again. Though some women might have a coupel of long terms where somthing just didn't work out. Is she a psycho? Not really.

4. Right. I have hard time understngin why would anyone specifically looking for flings/ONS: if you like the girl, you want to keep it, right?
If you dont, why would you bother even with ONS?

Probably the main problem with older gals is their bitterness (sometimes). But they are nt afraid to show it right on the spot: so you can see what you are getting.
I see that as advantage: she is open in what she really is.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kid Quick
...I also find that women in the 25-28 range can be very difficult to deal with. This range is in very high demand from men, and the women know it...
Okay, now that we've effectively ruled out all age groups as being too troublesome, two quotes come to mind:

1. "Women, you can't live with 'em. Pass the beer nuts." -Norm Peterson, from the TV show "Cheers"

2. "Women, you can't live with 'em, and you can't have heterosexual sex without 'em." -John Lithgow, from the TV show "Third Rock From the Sun."

What's left? :crackup:

Spartan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, this is all fine and well until say age 28-29. Now the biological clock starts ticking, and at age 30, a woman, in my opinion, unless she lives on dry salads, and in the gym, and the tanning salons is NOT in her physical prime. The prime is about age 23. By the time the big 3-Oh hits, the lines around the eyes start showing, and weight starts piling on the midsection and the thigh areas. She starts LOOKING 30, and now she is competing with the little hottie 23 year olds. Oh, she'll still get hit on, if she is hot, but the men for the most part WONT stick around, and by this time, she wants the beautiful 200,000.00 home and the companionship that can breed with her, the bar scene becomes old. "Sex in the City" becomes a faded memory. But she still has a kitty between her legs and SOME of the time she can find Prince Charming and live happily ever after. The rest become old maids.

So, gentlemen, thats it, in a handbasket.
I think our Jack here sum's it up very well.

In my own experience, women in their 30's for the most part define themselves by their history with men and their baggage. It is very hard for them to accept we men are not all the same. It drives me nuts as well when I chat to them, for they tend to judge you by their past.

That said. There are women who I have met who have become good friends that want a man, that are well balanced and single. They are in the minority and are good people, they all seem to have one thing in common - their ex-husbands have run off with someone else so betrayal and learning to trust is a big issue for them. Obviously this doesn't apply to every woman but it does seem to be the case for many of the women I have met. Betrayal seems to be everywhere if you listen to their tales of woe. It has not sunk into them that betrayal has always been around from the year dot and things are no worse now than in centuries past. It is just nows days more out in the open. But they are so negative and suspicious they create their own self-fullfillng prophocies - or so it seems anyway.

But on the whole I agree. Woman in their thirties are on the most part, completely barmy :) They want to party and be independent, yet at the same time they want a good man.

The Sex and The City mentality is still riff and in my own humble opinion there will in the future be a lot of lonely women in their 40's with no one to go home to except a cup of cocoa and a book.

One thing should be remembered though - all these Sex and The City/Bridge Jones films have one common theme, at the end of the day the woman gets a good guy, the partying has to end sometime and expect that is how they wish it would end up. Who knows?

When they reach their 40's they seem to settle down a little. I find women in their 40's generally have a healthy attitude to life, must be something to do with age, maturity and experience.

I agree with previous posters about the pre-28 party stage. It's all about the booze and how out of your skull you can get. Sunshine Girls I think the yanks call them!!! :)

But I also believe there are some good, attractive, fun loving, stable women out there that would be a lot of fun to date and have a good relationship with. They are just few and far between or at a different phase in their life and haven't become the women most of us would love to be with.

Personally, I don't take these women to seriously. :D

Their barmy ways can be entertaining a lot of the time :crackup:

Last edited: