Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women 28+. Clinically insane?

Marque One

Reaction score
Woe is me.

My search for an LTR of a similar age (I'm 31) to me lurches from **** to crap.

It seems that all women over the age of 28 who have never been married/in an LTR and not had children are warped.

It's almost as if there is some internal conflict between their ticking biological clock and their media-enforced desire to be like the girls from "Sex and the City".

Three meetings in the last two weeks. I was on top form - full GWM mixed with a kind of intense languaging you only pick up in sales.

Two of them turned into lays. One (B6.5-31) I wasn't hugely bothered about - did it for the sport/practise, more than anything else. Ever since then, I've been getting loads of texts about how I remind her of men from her past - yawn!

The other one I was keen on - pretty much my perfect physical type (HB9-33), but kept a distance. When we're together, we're fantastic, but she's weird when it comes to keeping in contact between. She's 33 going on 23 - seems incapable of growing up.

Last week, another excellent performance (B8Skinny-31) - she was kinoing me all over, but then suddenly freaked out when I went for the kiss close. Excuse me!

Meeting another one on Thursday - HB8.5-29. She's got a complete Princess Complex which seems to be getting worse. Thus, I am being a mixture of charming and challenging - she seems to be digging it. What freakish aspects will I find out about her?

For the guys who go after women around these ages, am I wasting my time and should I venture back to women in their mid-20s?

Your experiences and insights would be appreciated.

Marque One.

(also posted in mASF)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marque One
Woe is me.

My search for an LTR of a similar age (I'm 31) to me lurches from **** to crap.

It seems that all women over the age of 28 who have never been married/in an LTR and not had children are warped.

It's almost as if there is some internal conflict between their ticking biological clock and their media-enforced desire to be like the girls from "Sex and the City".

Three meetings in the last two weeks. I was on top form - full GWM mixed with a kind of intense languaging you only pick up in sales.

Two of them turned into lays. One (B6.5-31) I wasn't hugely bothered about - did it for the sport/practise, more than anything else. Ever since then, I've been getting loads of texts about how I remind her of men from her past - yawn!

The other one I was keen on - pretty much my perfect physical type (HB9-33), but kept a distance. When we're together, we're fantastic, but she's weird when it comes to keeping in contact between. She's 33 going on 23 - seems incapable of growing up.

Last week, another excellent performance (B8Skinny-31) - she was kinoing me all over, but then suddenly freaked out when I went for the kiss close. Excuse me!

Meeting another one on Thursday - HB8.5-29. She's got a complete Princess Complex which seems to be getting worse. Thus, I am being a mixture of charming and challenging - she seems to be digging it. What freakish aspects will I find out about her?

For the guys who go after women around these ages, am I wasting my time and should I venture back to women in their mid-20s?

Marque One.

(also posted in mASF)
How do you go about qualifying these women? Why do you always choose the ones that seem to be a bit difficult?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Marque One.

(also posted in mASF)
Yea, I would nail these mid 20's as long as you can, that is my opinion.

Marque One

Reaction score
Re: Re: Women 28+. Clinically insane?

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
How do you go about qualifying these women? Why do you always choose the ones that seem to be a bit difficult?
I simply choose women I consider to be intelligent and layered. I can't be dealing with thick women.

Is this something peculiar to intelligent women, women around my age, or intelligent women around my age?

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you expecting of these women?

Your descriptions are exactly screaming "clinically insane".

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's got a complete Princess Complex which seems to be getting worse. Thus, I am being a mixture of charming and challenging - she seems to be digging it. What freakish aspects will I find out about her?

If she is still very single in her early 30, and she is quite good looking (you pick this type, right?) then the conclusion is obvious: she was not married mainly due to her issues which are often can be summurized as Princess Complex.

If you go for good looking women, the older they are, the more issues they have: mainly they have been too picky all their lives and they still want want to settle down for anyone who is not a Prince.

Insights? Try not to for model looks - it worked much better for me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Women 28+. Clinically insane?

I simply choose women I consider to be intelligent and layered. I can't be dealing with thick women.

Is this something peculiar to intelligent women, women around my age, or intelligent women around my age?
Not with any of the women I spend time with. However I am pretty selective and turn down a percentage that seem a bit high maintenance.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
im 28 today!!

ok carry on....
Someone here is screaming for attention...happy birthday btw! ;)

My take is on it is a bit thin as I am at the opportunities stage right now with women in their 30's (30-37). I can only fit them in two groups:
I - Very attractive, can get guys to notice her, gets lots of dates, very picky - unlikely to date more than 3 mths with the same guy.
II - Very smart and strong-minded, but has an "i hate men" complex. Think of this as more of a guy being grumpy because he hasn't gotten laid!

Both groups are in a way undatable - do you think it's worth the effort to try to go out with them? Let's pass on the "next" option for now. You're confident enough to turn things around in your favor - but what do you do to get that to happen?

Zeph

Don Juan
Reaction score

Boy, you sound like a woman complaining that a good man is hard to find.

Believe it or not, that's OK. Sounds like you've moved from a Quantity problem to a Quality problem.

Most AFCs will take anything higher than a 2 then get oneitis about them.

You are in an excellent position of power. You can now choose the women you find interesting. Good for you. The next step is to be really clear on what you are looking for, and start sorting the wheat from the chaff. As long as you are not in a hurry to hitch up, you get to have fun having an active social life with a wide variety of women.

Terrible problem to have, isn't it? :)

malandro

Reaction score
In my experience, yes. A woman who is ATTRACTIVE, over the age of 28, and still single (never been married) definitely has some serious issues which have caused men to run for the hills.

Exceptions exist. But only very rarely.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I just noticed something. In this thread, the poster is asking if women over the age of 28 are clinically insane. Some of you agree, and some have other thoughts on the subject. But in other threads, many of us have agreed that many women under the age of 25 have a tendency to be flaky, and exclude them from our searches.

If any of you out there accept both premises, and exclude both groups, then you're left with a narrow age range of women worth pursuing (25 - 28). Being that picky could leave you with very few choices.

Of course, it also depends on what you're looking for: LTR, FWB, ONS, whatever.

malandro

Reaction score
I go for women between the ages of 20-30. But the normal ones seem to cluster in the middle from 22-28.

I went out with a 33 year old the other week and I will not be making that mistake again anytime soon.

I will do a ONS with anyone over the age of 18 however, assuming she is super hot.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDawg
If any of you out there accept both premises, and exclude both groups, then you're left with a narrow age range of women worth pursuing (25 - 28). Being that picky could leave you with very few choices.

Good points. I also find that women in the 25-28 range can be very difficult to deal with. This range is in very high demand from men, and the women know it. Many of them have had enough bad dating experiences to be jaded, yet they are still young enough to draw interest from a wide range of men and thus be extremely picky. They see their friends getting married to 6'2" rich guys and believe they deserve the same. When they hit their 30s they either hate men because they couldn't find one like that, or come to their senses and modify their standards.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDawg
You know, I just noticed something. In this thread, the poster is asking if women over the age of 28 are clinically insane. Some of you agree, and some have other thoughts on the subject. But in other threads, many of us have agreed that many women under the age of 25 have a tendency to be flaky, and exclude them from our searches.

Of course, it also depends on what you're looking for: LTR, FWB, ONS, whatever.
Hey, maybe we're just generalizing the different age groups. I would say those are the challenges we face in those two age pockets...now the real discussion begins! Like, what do we do to GET those girls?

How do you get a flaky girl (22-25)? - Next them and get a life and don't have ONS (easier said than done).

how do you get a girl 28+ wth all that attitude? Challenge their ideas, but be charming too. Again, easier said than done.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
im 28 today!!

ok carry on....
tick...tick...tick...tick

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any good looking person who is over 25 and has never been married or had children has got to have something wrong with her. theres gotta be something.

if nothing was wrong, why werent they snatched up at least one time by then?

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
woman, attractive or not if she's single, unmarried at the age of 35 it shows she is doing some things wrong and may be psycho. qualify your w hores.

Marque One

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses so far, guys.

Women 28 and over are now off the radar.

I typed "30-something single women" into Google, and read quite a few articles about these emotional cripples, fatally wounded from the War of the Sexes.

Single women in their 30s are far "angrier" than attached women of the same age or men of the same age.

Men in the 30s and women in their 20s have virtually the same desire to find someone for a relationship. Men are twice as enthusiastic in their 30s to settle down as women (amazingly it's under 50% for women in this age range, and plummets to 15% when the dried-up harridens reach their 40s and are still alone).

Women at this age do not seem to comprehend a simple truth. I'm a 31 year old guy - compared to a 25yo, I am "more desirable" to a female as I am apparently more mature, more settled and further along in my career.

What advantage does a 31 year old woman have over her 25yo counterpart? I'm sure she could come up with loads of reasons, but unfortunately, in the mating marketplace, what she thinks doesn't matter one little bit. Men are programmed to go for younger women for primarily biological reasons, however, if I am the normal guy at my age, there are bundles of other societal and psychological reasons why the younger one is more attractive.

So, women, remember your stock market value goes down when you mature. Men's stock market value rises.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I typed "30-something single women" into Google, and read quite a few articles about these emotional cripples, fatally wounded from the War of the Sexes.

Single women in their 30s are far "angrier" than attached women of the same age or men of the same age.
What advantage does a 31 year old woman have over her 25yo counterpart?
25y.o women:

a) want to marry a guy, much more than when she was 20-24 and more than when she will be 30+...
If you dont committ soon enough, you are out since at that age she not only craves amrraige but has tons of offers

b) sexually she is far from her peak. She wants you to marry her but not very willing to have a lot of sex.

c) She has lots of offers at that age, and there she is very picky.

30y.o. woman:

a) sexually she is very close to her peak when she wants sex 2 times a day

b) She wants to get married but is much more careful and is not willing to urch things due to her experience.

c) She has significantly less offers and therefore she is less picky.

The only advantage 25 y.o. is less wrinkles an a bit less of bitter experience. But I personally think experience teach people...