Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women’s Libido

Is your main willing to have sex every time you meet?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This poll is for those of you who have a primary relationship with a woman (and maybe spin plates). I spin plates mostly because most of the women I’ve been involved with do not want sex daily.

I respectfully request that you only vote if you are seeing a woman more than 3x a week.

Mind you, the adage “if you’re not getting to hit it all the time she’s not that attracted.”

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My previous ltr wanted sex less and less frequently until she left me. Not cool but I learned and got better.

My current gf is great because shes more into sex than me. I could do with busting a nut a day and move on to do other stuff, but she wants to keep having sex, so I keep going and going just to please her, I dont mind.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
bless her soul.

My previous ltr wanted sex less and less frequently until she left me. Not cool but I learned and got better.

My current gf is great because shes more into sex than me. I could do with busting a nut a day and move on to do other stuff, but she wants to keep having sex, so I keep going and going just to please her, I dont mind.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hell my plates all would try, just not my main, silly me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME most women have reflected my sexual energy. I think the conversation of male vs. female libido is moot for this reason. She'll usually reflect what I'm bringing to the dynamic.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spin 2 or 3 plates usually. Have been in LTRs as well.

what I find is plates usually want sex more often, and give better sex. Remember: women use sex to gain an LTR. If you don’t give them exclusivity, they will work for it, usually through sex. Some of the most mind blowing sex I’ve had is with primary plate. Talking 5 hours straight before bed, waking up and going for another 5 hours. Then going to shower to clean up and fvcking again in the shower. Don’t get that type of insane passion in LTRs, especially as the relationship progresses.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what I find is plates usually want sex more often, and give better sex.
Exactly.

Plates/Fwbs all give you more sex than LTR's, and less drama as well.

Most of the time, LTR's are just not worth it.