Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"womans fragrances/colognes"

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what exactly is the difference between female fragrances and mens colognes? apart from the name (i.e saying it is a fragrance for a man or woman) and the bottle design e.g "pretty / girly" or "slick / manly".

What I want to know really is that if I wore a fragrance meant for a woman would It get noticed? or would woman notice and think I smell feminie and laugh at me or something?

If I sound like I haven't got a clue well I haven't because I never wear colognes myself because I can be allergic to lots of scents and stuff but i'm defintly thinking of getting some now just for the fact it show you look after yourself and improves your game.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's perfumes are generally sweeter smelling than men's.

And wearing cologne doesn't improve your game at all. The best it'll do is make a girl say you smell good, which is definitely good, but if you don't have game on your own it won't matter.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfume is for women.
Cologne is for men.

Perfume smells far more feminine than cologne does. Just as you wouldn't wear girl's clothes, don't wear their perfume - even gay men don't do this. If you do, and anyone notices, you'll be the laughingstock of your community. One other thing, that had been hit on earlier - don't expect cologne to instantly boost your game. It's just going to make you smell pleasant... not cause girls to tackle you in the supermarket.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even asking a question like this?? Would you go around and wear womens clothing?? Perfume is for women, if youre a fruitcup go ahead and get some. There's plenty of colognes out, simply pick one.

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D As I said I don't have a clue what smells good and what doesn't i just want to smell good for a change..I just wondered what the difference between female and male ones were , weather they actually smelt different of not or if they were basically the same thing...only reason being I was looking at the ingredients / smells on looks of different brands for both sexes and most seem to have the same fragrances in them.

I'll have a search on this site and see what colognes people on here reccomend.

Cheers.