Woman want a Sweet man

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im serious..a good woman wants a sweet men.

I really like sweet men....I think the world needs more of them..but thats a shame there isnt.

most nice guys arent sweet men..they are supplemental losers...and are nice to get what they want.

sweet men go about there bussiness..but are sweet to the women around them, there mothers, sisters, friends, and wifey.

but are men in the bedroom, workplace, and out with the boys.

dont get AFC chump confused with a sweet man.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I really like sweet men
:crackup: you flamin homo...

That explains so much....

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is a sweet man?

Sounds like your just saying this to get a rise out of people. Like saying women want a strong man, than not evn saying what a strong man is...

What is a sweet man?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever been around a guy..who took care of bussiness, was a leader...did his masculine role....

but was also kind and caring and sweet to all the people around him.

I have brought this up before..but a guy like Dog the Bounty hunter is a perfect example of this.

look, I do all the male things, the strong man things...but this weekend I put up a tent for my 7 yr old sister, cut my grass for my grandma..ect....on sunday I took my fiance on a freaking 35 mile trip to this restuarant that serves her favorite food..because she is pregnant and that is the least I can do.

this forum just stresses so much on not being used..that I think guys here dont realize they still need to be sweet. :)

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are examples... those are examples of being a good person. Ie, a good man vs a nice man...

What is a sweet guy?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
"Sweet" will NEVER be an adjective used to describe me. Is your estrogen in overdrive today?

:flowers:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a sweet guy?
well my uncle was a charmer....

everytime he was around a women..he would compliment her, open the door for her..he just had this something that he did things in the best way, but yet he wouldnt be looking afc.

i remember the things he would say to me...when I was a kid...if it was after baseball games..he would ask if I was still hitting 3 hr a game...just always on the upbeat path with charm..

I just remember him being sweet to everyone male or female..and the females always talked about he is a great man and any women is lucky to have him.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lets end this debate.

Pook said:
Oh, there she is! The beautiful woman! The ornament of the world! The dream in flesh! She stands aloof on the platform and says, "Gentlemen! How are you to win me?"

And around the platform, a thousand mouths cry:

"Confidence."
"Humor."
"Patterns."
"Kino."
"Chocolate."
"Poetry."
"By ignoring you."
"By totally focusing on you."
"Puffed muscles."
"Flowers."
"Spikey hair."
"Endless gifts."
"Mirroring."
"Leather jackets."
"Eliciting values."
"Sparkly clothes."
"Bouncy personality."
"Romance."
"Dinner. Lobster!"
"Compliments."
"Guitar songs."

And she laughs only to say, "These are very well and good, gentlemen. But are you not aware that imitation is suicide? You forget that confidence is experience, that puffed muscles are not to be a masculine dress, that any guy can buy me lobster, and that countless many can sing the guitar songs. Are you so unaware of what I need?"

But a lone voice speaks from the floor: "You, madam, are to win me! For I am the prize to be won!"

And with that, she giggles in glee. "For every one of you, there are a thousand guys willing to offer me the above. It is cute that you are different. But why am I with the ugly guy at the end? Why do I prefer the jerk?" And with this the lone voice had no answer.

Then comes the great exclamation: "Because he is a man!"

"Yes but no," she snobbily laughs.

"Because he is disrespectful."

"He is that but no."

"Because he is an animal."

"Not at all!"

"Because he has super ego!"

"True, but no."

"Because he wears his cap backwards!"

"Hah!"

"Because he is rough and mean."

"Nope!"

And then a golden arrow shaft of voice pierced the confusion, penetrated deep within the truth, spread those warm gooey moans of ecstasy throughout, and made her come with such surprising clarity that she screams in delight. For the voice said,

"Extreme masculinity!"

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, fine make fun of me

only insecure people make fun of people..exp on a internet forum...sorry

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
I have brought this up before..but a guy like Dog the Bounty hunter is a perfect example of this.
Yes, and his wife is so hot :confused:.

Incidentally I'm sweet to hundreds of women, children and fluffy animals everyday:

I let them live.:trouble:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTEYes, and his wife is so hot .

Incidentally I'm sweet to hundreds of women, children and fluffy animals everyday:

I let them live.][/QUOTE]

1. what does his wife being hot have to do with anything? the man is 50 yrs old with a family.

2. wow ur so fycking cool..and hard arse...seriously does that stroke ur ego to type that?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so Sweet is charming... Nah, that's an example of a sweet trait.

As DJDamage pointed out, being a man holds all the traits pook listed, and than more...

What is being sweet mean?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is being sweet mean?
look kid, im sure you are in college or something and want to question me and then say...HAHA Friv ur a KBJ and dont know what ur talking about.

uve already tried that once...ive listed things that inquire what a sweet man is.

u can be a strong man, sweet man, caring man, leading man all in one.

thats prolly what a dj is..but dont forget to be sweet, (nice, complimentary, uplifting, strong, motivational) all in one to the people around you

and to be honest..im not sure if uve changed..but sweet would be pretty much opposite of how u have been to other posters on here flippenfreak

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are who you are, just don't be spineless
Most people see my harsh/sarcastic side, I have kind of a Howard Stern sense of humor... but if you've read my other recent post I'm actually a really introverted, deep thinker type of person, I'm into meditation and a lot of "not so manly" things, I also spend a lot of my free-time helping out in animal shelters and trying to help those in need... I don't know if that makes me a "sweet,caring" person or not, it's just what feels right to me.

Then I'm also a bodybuilder, and if you saw how serious and animal-like I get when I'm lifting you'd probably stereotype me as some meathead right away, but it's just another side of me.

I'm a lot of things, but i'm not spineless, I don't suck-up etc.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course a DJ should be a GOOD guy, but "sweet"? I don't see it. To me that word screams weak, pathetic and all-round AFC.

And if you don't like people making fun of you, then don't post such stupid crap. If you want praise for your ideas then go to one of those afc-infested girl trouble forums, where you can be sweet and console all the ladies who are feeling low....awwww.

Come on friv. you can do better than this.

also, I think Cloud-uk was making a JOKE, learn to laugh a little.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I tried to google to describe sweet, and all I found were links to people who are selling animals. From rabbits to llamas they all said the animals were sweet.

Is sweet just a term to describe a certain way of being?

Friv, If I could erase my past with you, I would immediately. Can you imagine that I am a new person, that I have changed for the better?

I am asking you for a definition of sweet. Not examples and combinations of traits, but a real definition.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
being too sweet will rot your teeth out.. Sweet and sour is the sauce I give the chicks

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flip-

I guess there isnt a real definition.

Ive heard the term used over the yrs with diff people in the media..

but mostly over the past few months..I have been living my life..and when id come across something..id think...wow the guys at SS.net wouldnt do this..or would say this is weak or what not..when thats mostly because they have been really hurt and are on the far right side of the spectrum.

but the little things that make others happy around me..thats what id call sweet.

like if a friend calls and asks me to pick up something on my way over..
i actually know guys who wouldnt stop for it...which is amazing..and that reminds of this place..

or if my fiance is sad..im not supposed to listen to her and help her get threw it because id be her emo tampon?

hell i remember when guys said..u shoudlnt be friends with ur LTR.

I guess i am posting this to the guys that change from afc to Dj to know not to give up being a charmer or romantic....C and F is good...but the Charm and romantic will get her to stay