Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman so fcking entitled nowadays

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to tell you people but it just goes in one ear and right out the other. You have to pay attention. Fathers need to stop calling their daughters 'princess' because they grow up fully believing that bigoty bullshet...This is what we are seeing right now in all of western civilization. Entitled fatties and entitled Plain Jane's (PJ's). I always told my teammates in the ring that you just can't throw the left hook whenever you damn well please, you have to time it or you'll just end up looking sloppy and low. Guess what you're seeing walking around the streets with rolls hanging out? Fat slob, entitled female fvcks that think they can throw the proverbial left hook whenever they damn well please. Not cool. Put them in their place, gents. Throw a frisbee as far as you can and tell them "go fetch". Double time that sh!t..

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to tell you people but it just goes in one ear and right out the other. You have to pay attention. Fathers need to stop calling their daughters 'princess' because they grow up fully believing that bigoty bullshet...This is what we are seeing right now in all of western civilization. Entitled fatties and entitled Plain Jane's (PJ's). I always told my teammates in the ring that you just can't throw the left hook whenever you damn well please, you have to time it or you'll just end up looking sloppy and low. Guess what you're seeing walking around the streets with rolls hanging out? Fat slob, entitled female fvcks that think they can throw the proverbial left hook whenever they damn well please. Not cool. Put them in their place, gents. Throw a frisbee as far as you can and tell them "go fetch". Double time that sh!t..
Yep we as men been program to pedestalize women for a long time. We buy them flowers, take them out on dinner dates, take them on trips with us at our expense, listen to them ***** about other men and no good men exist. Open up and holding doors for them but when a man brings up sex they tell you oh I have to get to know you first but you didn't have to get to know me for doing all those great things for you so we as men need to unlearn everything we were taught on putting women first and start putting ourselves first.

Reactions: BMX