Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman so fcking entitled nowadays

MarkMk

Reaction score
Man the thing is women nowadays are acting like they are the hot ****. I see aaaverage girls(6-7) acting like they fine af losing complete sense of realitity because of **** like social media and guys that go after them sweating putting them on pedestals even that those fellas aint getting **** from them, or only getting after weeks of humiliation or ****ty chat that i personally cant **** stand. Look im not playing like im the ugly bitter mfr im 6'9 a solid 6/10 bearded with a above average physique but when i hit on girls on shows clubs and **** they tend to act like crazy, they play interest with eye contact and all and when i get to them they act like crazy and this drives me nuts, they are only looking for validation. So i wanna know you guys thoughts on this? Not playing like the miserable guy here, just looking forward to a reasonable conversation. Peace fellas

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We gotta play with the cards we were dealth with. We ride the tiger man, no use in crying or getting bitter (not implying you are), you don't need a thousand girls, you only need one good one.

But i can tell you what ruined women, Social Media and birth control.

MarkMk

Reaction score
We gotta play with the cards we were dealth with. We ride the tiger man, no use in crying or getting bitter (not implying you are), you don't need a thousand girls, you only need one good one.

But i can tell you what ruined women, Social Media and birth control.
Word man, but being honestly with you, the whole thing that you will find the ''right" girl sometime can make guys put a lot of expectation on each relationship and only walk out with a broken heart. I try to be mature and dont get too excited about girls anymore they come and goes.
But anyway bro I see you from Brazil man, which state are you from? im also from here
Peace

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get mad anymore cause I'm noticing hotter women are much more down to earth and easier to talk to then these average gollum looking women. They are entitled because they have come face to face with a harsh reality. That men only screw them cause there is nothing better in terms of looks out there at a bar an club and they are the last resort. No need to get mad, just talk to prettier women. If you get rejected by a hotter woman who cares. You had the balls to talk to her while dozens of other guys didn't. Plus a chick will respect you if she is hot and you talk to her. She is pretty aware of her SMV and she will reciprocate a conversation and that my friend is having the proverbial foot in the door

MarkMk

Reaction score
Don't get mad anymore cause I'm noticing hotter women are much more down to earth and easier to talk to then these average gollum looking women. They are entitled because they have come face to face with a harsh reality. That men only screw them cause there is nothing better in terms of looks out there at a bar an club and they are the last resort. No need to get mad, just talk to prettier women. If you get rejected by a hotter woman who cares. You had the balls to talk to her while dozens of other guys didn't. Plus a chick will respect you if she is hot and you talk to her. She is pretty aware of her SMV and she will reciprocate a conversation and that my friend is having the proverbial foot in the door
It is indeed true sometimes man, but here in my country specially in my state pretty woman is extremely rare so anything 7,5+ act like the queen of the universe. I still shoot my shot in events and anything but in the streets i get really shy to aproach because anything can be labeled as abuse or harassment so it scares the sht ou of me. But understand the advice it really pisses me off when i see mostly in the mall an ugly guy with a nice girl an d i just imagine it could be me haha. Peace bro

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man the thing is women nowadays are acting like they are the hot ****. I see aaaverage girls(6-7) acting like they fine af losing complete sense of realitity because of **** like social media and guys that go after them sweating putting them on pedestals even that those fellas aint getting **** from them, or only getting after weeks of humiliation or ****ty chat that i personally cant **** stand. Look im not playing like im the ugly bitter mfr im 6'9 a solid 6/10 bearded with a above average physique but when i hit on girls on shows clubs and **** they tend to act like crazy, they play interest with eye contact and all and when i get to them they act like crazy and this drives me nuts, they are only looking for validation. So i wanna know you guys thoughts on this? Not playing like the miserable guy here, just looking forward to a reasonable conversation. Peace fellas
The beauty of disposable society is that you can bin them just as fast as they can bin you

Approach , Attract , Isolate , Execute

If she fails anyone of them 4 stages or starts waving flags around bin her and move to the next it's really no biggie

I message a random girl in my area earlier this evening , if she doesn't respond or responds with low interest / seeking validation i just remove her and move onto the next i'm not going to lose sleep over it

eventually there's going to come a tipping point where the supply of "insta girls" is going outweigh the amount of attention ( likes) available

and when that happens it will be a fine day ....

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks play a small part but game plays a huge part

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is 2 1/2 years old and guess what. Things have gotten worse.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I noticed is the average good looking women is very hostile and vain. While the very attractive women are plesent and nice.
Im very observant in social settings and I can agree, if I chat to the young hot cashier I can usually progress with her, or even if we just leave each other with a good vibe, Ive also noticed the other young hot cashiers come over to to giggle with her. all 3 wave as i leave the starbucks

if I try the same thing on a mediocre 30 year old, I get wishy washy attitude

Nature is a beautiful thing until death cult feminism interferes

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things will continue to get worse until men finally wake up and stop simping altogether.
Men could stop simping tomorrow but it would still take many years to shift women’s behavior. We’d have to go through the pouting phase which should last about 5-10 years.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wouldn't having expectations that women have to act a certain way when you talk to them make you seem entitled?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chadlite venting about social media. This is just like @sangheilios. Well there is no bottom then.
@sangheilios is a great case study. He's 6'4" and muscular. If it is true that SMV is looks, money, status, and persona, he's in a good spot in looks. With being in such a good spot with looks, there's not as much needed in the other areas.

The easy guess would be persona. He seems thoughtful and articulate in writings here.

If a 6'4", late 20s/early 30s muscular guy can struggle, there's some validity to the point to that entitlement is increasing.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't having expectations that women have to act a certain way when you talk to them make you seem entitled?
Not really, because it's more about their own principles and attitudes rather than our expectations on how we want them to act. Most men know true to themselves that they are trying their very best to learn how to act properly, become civilized and respectful when it comes to talking to women. Women, on the other hand, most of the time we don't know, and sometimes even they don't know, because they're women. A few women may believe that what they do is always right because of their reasoning, which is by nature slightly more faulty than ours.

Both parties can command the need for mutual respect and understanding without having to feel entitled.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really, because it's more about their own principles and attitudes rather than our expectations on how we want them to act. Most men know true to themselves that they are trying their very best to learn how to act properly, become civilized and respectful when it comes to talking to women. Women, on the other hand, most of the time we don't know, and sometimes even they don't know, because they're women. A few women may believe that what they do is always right because of their reasoning, which is by nature slightly more faulty than ours.

Both parties can command the need for mutual respect and understanding without having to feel entitled.
Right the same way girls can't expect guys not to treat her like an option when she treats every guy as an option.

There is a sense of entitlement from lots of people. People think you owe them respect without having to show it too. This extends to lots of modern women. Their perception of their market value is falsely increased because they have social media accounts which give them a disproportionate amount of attention which I don't think we have evolved to deal with without getting huge egos.

This is all artificial. So they gain a sense of entitlement.

The only thing is you have to be aware of this and really be able to walk away from these kinds of women. Because they have a solar system worth of beta orbiters around them willing to jump through their asses to please them.